PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem..

Rivendell
18-06-06, 11:20
TRF is TOTALLY ADDICTIVE!!!

I've got A-level exams this week, and I'm not revising, I'm stuck here, flicking through posts, like some demented Tomb Raider obsessive.

Damnit- you people are so interesting.
Thanks for creating the forum Tlr/Elen !! :tmb:

:D

tr_mitch
18-06-06, 11:26

I've got A-level exams this week, and I'm not revising, I'm stuck here, flicking through posts, like some demented Tomb Raider obsessive.

If finished now for the summer, though today im abit ill, and not going into work, so i will probs be on the forums all day, even though i dont know any of your personally, id rather talk to you people than people on my msn who i know.. its weird like that.

MiCkiZ88
18-06-06, 11:29
this forums is truly addicting.. and some people are really atracting me here.. like the above persons :p :ton:

RAID
18-06-06, 11:50

I know what you mean. Even though I'm not a hardcore poster (I mean, hey, in 1 year and a month I only posted 3,226 posts), I just can't get any work done while I'm on the forum.

sweetPoison
18-06-06, 11:53
LOL ! Me too!!
I have two exams on Tuesday...and I am still here! I guess I'll study again in the morning...after Midnight, again. :D

Rivendell
18-06-06, 11:55
Lol I think I'll change the title to something else...

Reggie
18-06-06, 11:59
Same here, I shamelessly spent hours on here last night which is usually something I don't do, must revise more for this weeks' exams! >.<

Umibozu
18-06-06, 12:56
i have an exam tomorrow and i can't start studying... too bad

Lara Croft!
18-06-06, 13:12
LOL....u guys should study!I hang here a lot,but I'm free all day...so I don't feel bad!

Titanium
18-06-06, 13:13
"Stares at date joining the forum"

Im definately addicted to this forum :D

Legend of Lara
18-06-06, 15:33
My mom gave me a huge monolouge about how I spend waaaaaaaaay too much time here. :o

rika2
18-06-06, 16:10
you all just spend way too much time here :o

Lone Raider
18-06-06, 17:03
I missed two dentist appointments and forgot to put out the bins last week. All your fault. ;)

Reggie
18-06-06, 17:08
A tip for people here who want to revise and browse these forums, try listening to audio revision sessions, you can get them from bitesize and they apply for everything up to A levels. :)

Janny
18-06-06, 17:09
I usualy stay on the forum all day, and I only leave when my mum yells at me or something like that. :D

Greenkey2
18-06-06, 18:26
Lol, I've not been around much for over two weeks due to being busy in the real world and I'm feeling seriously neglected! :vlol:

sweetPoison
18-06-06, 18:30
A tip for people here who want to revise and browse these forums, try listening to audio revision sessions, you can get them from bitesize and they apply for everything up to A levels. :)

Your a bloody life saver! :D

Gosh! I have just finished revising English Literature! What the bloody hell is Romanticism?!?!?!?!?!?!?:hea:

Then they start talking about religious crap of William Blake!! WTFFFFF:hea:
Bloody frying my head!

:o

Reggie
18-06-06, 18:56
Your a bloody life saver! :D

Gosh! I have just finished revising English Literature! What the bloody hell is Romanticism?!?!?!?!?!?!?:hea:

Then they start talking about religious crap of William Blake!! WTFFFFF:hea:
Bloody frying my head!

:o

lol no problem, It helped me a lot after realising how badly I was doing with my science, you should find some really good games and resources on bitesize :)

sweetPoison
18-06-06, 18:56
but I can't find anything on A levels (second/final year). Help!