PDA

View Full Version : Any Motorsport fans out there?

Pawprint
18-06-06, 13:55
Any Motorsport fans out there?

I like BTCC and WRC, and would watch pretty much anything, if I could.....

Catapharact
18-06-06, 14:00
More of a fan of Grand prix races including La Mans but I have a soft spot for rally races. The corporation I work so sponsored the Sahara Rally cup. We got pics after pics of the drivers and the famed Toyota Land Cruiser that did the Sahara run ;).

Pawprint
18-06-06, 15:02
Cool :)

is the Le mans this weekend, and if so, when's it on itv1?

angelika
18-06-06, 16:55
I didn't know anyone cared about motorsports here for none replied on a WRC thread I made a few days ago. So glad I'm not the only one!!!!

I don't really care about F1 (I think it's kind of a circus) but WRC is the big deal.

I'm huge fan of Sebastien Loeb, since he was drove a Saxo kit car in JWRC.
He continues to kick asses!!!! Until this morning he was second in LeMan.

angelika
18-06-06, 16:59
Cool :)

is the Le mans this weekend, and if so, when's it on itv1?

You can also try

http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans/live/pages/chronos_fr.html

Waylander
18-06-06, 18:11
I watch MotoGP, British Superbikes and World Superbikes.

Greenkey2
18-06-06, 18:17
I really enjoy the Moto GP and the superbikes.........Rossi is quite possibly one of the greatest sportsmen alive today IMO (even when he has to dash for a Portaloo after finishing a race :whi: :vlol:)

Waylander
18-06-06, 18:30
I really enjoy the Moto GP and the superbikes.........Rossi is quite possibly one of the greatest sportsmen alive today IMO (even when he has to dash for a Portaloo after finishing a race :whi: :vlol:) There are very few showmen left in sport like Valentino Rossi. I'm glad he decided to stay in MotoGP.

Greenkey2
18-06-06, 18:33
I think it was last season when he crossed the finish line standing up playing an air-violin :vlol: He's amazingly (criminally) talented - and he knows it :D

Waylander
18-06-06, 19:34
I think it was last season when he crossed the finish line standing up playing an air-violin :vlol: He's amazingly (criminally) talented - and he knows it :DI think that was the race at Donnington when it was raining. Not 100% sure but I think it was that race. I loved the 7 dwarves act from last year too :D