PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 3 (the movie)

Mr_X
19-06-06, 13:15
Anyone looking forward to it? The last one was a bit of a joke, but the sequel looks like it will have more characters from the video games (including Claire Redfield! :D) so it should be good. I just hope Jill Valentine doesn't play second fiddle to Alice again. She is second to nobody! :p I hope the rumours about Chris and Leon making their big screen debut is true.

What monsters do you hope appear this time?

angelika
19-06-06, 13:17
I guess this time the monster will be Alice :p

Lara's Boy
19-06-06, 13:18
I just hope Jill Valentine doesn't play second fiddle to Alice again. She is second to nobody!

This is SOOO TRUE!! Jill is my favorite game character second only to Lara! I want Claire and Leon to appear, but the person who is supposed to be Claire is butt ugly with nasty teeth.....maybe they are doing it so that Milla looks better?? Anyway, I am looking forward to it, and I want some of the Bandersnatch (sp) from Code Veronica to appear, as well as some Hunters!!! :D :jmp:

Lenochka
19-06-06, 13:27
yes yes yes yes!!!!!
i went to see both in theaters and im gonna see this one...

Mr_X
19-06-06, 13:27
I'd like to see this guy from RE2 appear:

http://www.residentevilfan.ws/encyclopedia/full/mrx.jpg

Also there should definatly be Hunters. Those thing were awesome, and scared the hell out of me the first time I encountered them. :o

Lara's Boy
19-06-06, 13:33
OMG! I forgot about Mr. X!!! I think it would be totally freaky.....and they should add a 'tyrant' like the Birkin creature, but make it actually tough and totally evil this time.....I think the only atrocity they have really created was making the Nemesis a pansy boy at the end!!

Lenochka
19-06-06, 13:45
pansy boy? It was matt. of course there not gonna have alice kill matt. she loved him ( or so it seemed )

Nephili
19-06-06, 13:48
Yea i would love to see a Tyrant make an appearence, maybe wesker, and a bit more variety from Zombies and Zombie dogs and Lickers, maybe the Bandersnatches from RE:CV or the giant Moths or something.

Lenochka
19-06-06, 13:51
Yea i would love to see a Tyrant make an appearence, maybe wesker, and a bit more variety from Zombies and Zombie dogs and Lickers, maybe the Bandersnatches from RE:CV or the giant Moths or something.

moth is a musssst!!!!
Wesker was sexy hehe i hope he is in this one ^^

Lara's Boy
19-06-06, 13:53
pansy boy? It was matt. of course there not gonna have alice kill matt. she loved him ( or so it seemed )

They could have made him a bit more merciless, like in the game that it supposed to be based on, lol!

Mr_X
19-06-06, 13:58
There were rumours that Wesker was going to be in the third film last year, and according to Wikipedia Sony has purchased the rights to use him. There's some rumours floating around on Gamefaqs that this guy might be playing Chris:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/wfedor/blogspot/charlieclausen.jpg

Hopefully they're true. Chris was awesome, plus this guy's Australian like me! :D

Lenochka
19-06-06, 13:59
well i hope they dont put to many characters in...

CuteKittenlol
19-06-06, 15:03
I absolutly hated the bandersnatches! :p
I hope they put them in the 3rd movie :jmp:

Mr_X
20-06-06, 03:28
I'd like to see these things from the first game in the labs:

http://www.residentevilfan.ws/encyclopedia/full/chimera.jpg

BigR4444
20-06-06, 03:45
I think It would be nice for the fans if Resident Evil 3 pretended Alice never existed.......Its sad that the RE movies were tainted by a charachter who was never even in the games........
RE is "survival horror".......there was nothing horrifying about the second movie.......the main charachters are supposed to be running for their lives, not using thier superpowers to karate the zombies with ease while reeling off one liners.......I feel really bad for anyone who is a hardcore RE fan like we are hardcore TR fans......they had to watch RE: Apocalypse get turned into the prequel for "Ultraviolet"......

They should have gotten Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield beating the odds to survive thier worst nightmare......instead they got Milla Jovavich with superpowers on a Harley Davidson.....Sad....

Yuna´s Wish
20-06-06, 03:49
We´ve so many interesting enemies: bandersnatch, hunters, lickers, moths, leeches, etc...I´d really love to see the best and most interesting evil character in RE: Alexia Ashford. I think She is so cool!!! :D

Lenochka
20-06-06, 03:56
Oh come on they wernt that bad. I went to see RE:A in threaters and loved every minute of it. I would hate it if it were all game characters. it was nice to have a few fresh faces. Im a hardcore gamer of the RE series and i didnt mind it. of course RE:A was not as good as RE:1. I really didnt like the way jill was portrayed in the film. I think of jill as a nice girl who you can bring home to mom not someone who is gonna say " who the f*** are you ". I remember playing RE1 with the jill who was the nice girl. Always worrying about her fellow S.T.A.R.S. members " Wesker where is chris!? ".

Now about new characters all i have heard was claire. I have heard nothing of chris or leon. although i would love to see the RE hunks in action hehe. I would also like rebecca chambers in the movie...

anyways i found a list of characters and who plays them... i see no chris or leon... wait a minute... it says oded fehr... who plays carlos i thought he died hmmm..

Cast (in credits order)
Milla Jovovich .... Alice
Mike Epps .... L.J.
Oded Fehr .... Carlos Olivera
Ali Larter .... Claire Redfield
Iain Glen .... Dr. Isaacs
Spencer Locke .... K-Mart
Ashanti .... Nurse Betty (attached)
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
William Abadie .... Envoy
John Eric Bentley .... Umbrella Tech
Rick Cramer .... Ice Hockey Undead
Christopher Egan .... Mikey
Ramón Franco .... Runt
Connor McCoy .... Small Boy
Geoff Meed .... Pockmark
Jamie Patrick Millar .... Evan
Peter O'Meara .... (in negotiations)
James Tumminia .... Lab Technician

AdamTheInept
20-06-06, 05:43
I think It would be nice for the fans if Resident Evil 3 pretended Alice never existed.......Its sad that the RE movies were tainted by a charachter who was never even in the games........
RE is "survival horror".......there was nothing horrifying about the second movie.......the main charachters are supposed to be running for their lives, not using thier superpowers to karate the zombies with ease while reeling off one liners.......I feel really bad for anyone who is a hardcore RE fan like we are hardcore TR fans......they had to watch RE: Apocalypse get turned into the prequel for "Ultraviolet"......

They should have gotten Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield beating the odds to survive thier worst nightmare......instead they got Milla Jovavich with superpowers on a Harley Davidson.....Sad....
AGREED

tr_mitch
20-06-06, 07:58
......instead they got Milla Jovavich with superpowers on a Harley Davidson.....Sad....

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Thorn
20-06-06, 09:46
The whole motorcycle crash through window thing was really dumb but I love Resident Evil anyway. :tea:

Lara's Boy
20-06-06, 11:48

So very true. She is the only part of the RE movies that I really despise.

Eleana
20-06-06, 11:52
OMG! I forgot about Mr. X!

The only people I've heard refer to the tyrant in RE2 as "MR X" are those who read the novels :cln: I'm glad to see other hardcore RE fans speaking the lingo. :hug:

Without being cruel to Milla Jovovich, but the character Alice angers me.

I want to see Chris and Jil kicking :cen: then getting down and dirty together. (says the obsessive fangirl!) :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: YAY!!

Debaser
20-06-06, 11:54
I'd like to see that guy chained to the chair down in the basement from RE:CV in RE3.

Lara's Boy
20-06-06, 11:54
The only people I've heard refer to the tyrant in RE2 as "MR X" are those who read the novels :cln: I'm glad to see other hardcore RE fans speaking the lingo. :hug:

Without being cruel to Milla Jovovich, but the character Alice angers me.

I want to see Chris and Jil kicking :cen: then getting down and dirty together. (says the obsessive fangirl!) :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: YAY!!

I have read the novels, yes :D glad someone else has as well, lol. I would LOVE the next movie to focus on Jill and Chris, but Sony/Screengems listen to the fans even less than Eidos.....

Lenochka
20-06-06, 13:01
like i said they wanted something fresh. They dont want to base a movie on video game characters because then when the movie is not exactly likethe game people will complain. I understand. I loved alice in the first movie she was awsome yet if your gonna add game characters you need to focus alittle more on them then they did in RE:2

interstellardave
20-06-06, 13:04

:tmb:

-DEBUG
21-06-06, 18:11
I CANT WAIT!!! Apocalypse was a big disappointment compared to the first hopefully this will get it right!

Prince of world
22-06-06, 11:26
Cast (in credits order)
Milla Jovovich .... Alice
Mike Epps .... L.J.
Oded Fehr .... Carlos Olivera
Ali Larter .... Claire Redfield
Iain Glen .... Dr. Isaacs
Spencer Locke .... K-Mart
Ashanti .... Nurse Betty (attached)
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
William Abadie .... Envoy
John Eric Bentley .... Umbrella Tech
Rick Cramer .... Ice Hockey Undead
Christopher Egan .... Mikey
Ramón Franco .... Runt
Connor McCoy .... Small Boy
Geoff Meed .... Pockmark
Jamie Patrick Millar .... Evan
Peter O'Meara .... (in negotiations)
James Tumminia .... Lab Technician

have the pics?

by the way, is RE3 the movie really will be make?

Mr_X
03-07-06, 16:12
Sienna Guillory has been added back on IMDB as Jill, and Charlie Clausen is now listed as rumoured for Chris. Also here are the first two pics from IGN.com. The first is of Alice, the second is Ali Larter as Claire Redfield. Personally I think Claire looks more like Sarah Connor than the character from the games.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/715/715818/resident-evil-extinction-20060629044443727.jpg
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/715/715818/resident-evil-extinction-20060629044444790.jpg

Lara's Boy
03-07-06, 17:03
^ I hate the way Claire looks in this movie....I want JILL!!!!! :(

RAID
03-07-06, 19:24
I guess this time the monster will be Alice :p
Let's hope they kill her :)

Soma Holiday
04-07-06, 02:01
Claire is personnally my fave character, but that pic looks horrible! they need the pink vest and red ponytail! ARG...anyway, I don't mind Alice, but I would much rather have her die in this movie. I thought the first movie did a good job adding to the RE universe, but the 2nd movie changed it way too much. Jill looked great though, but Carlos was awful, and poor Nicholi (sp) had a terrible part...anyway, I love Carlos and I didn't like the way he looked...wasn't sexy enough haha...

I really don't like Chris as much as Leon or Carlos, so yeah...but I LOVE Steve Burnside...he would make a good cameo in the story, but that's kinda how they did Matt, so yeah...I loved Matt btw, so sad. :( (but in truth, I just love Eric Mabius haha, the guy playing him.)

Heck, just do the whole movie based on CV, that would be awesome...oh well.

scoopy_loopy
04-07-06, 02:05
I got that Apocalysps one on PSP, is that number 2? lol, it was slighty tacky but still cool, and Ive seen the first one where they are in the hive, that was the best one IMO.

Reguaring the monsters... hm.. I'd like to see them go into a zoo and have to fight exoctic tigers and elephants with the T-Virus :) That would be interesting!

Gothlegend
04-07-06, 13:34
can someone send me a pic of claire because everyone says she looks horrible and i wud lik to see for myself.

Mr_X
04-07-06, 14:31
can someone send me a pic of claire because everyone says she looks horrible and i wud lik to see for myself.
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/article/715/715818/resident-evil-extinction-20060629044444790.jpg :)

Night Crawler
04-07-06, 14:55
^ I hate the way Claire looks in this movieMe too. Where's the ponytail and the trademark red clothing? And what's with the sunglasses?

She looks like an army brat.

Lara Croft!
04-07-06, 15:15
I'm too much of a wuss to play the game,but I've seen both movies and I can't wait to watch the 3rd one as well!

tr_mitch
04-07-06, 15:19
I think Alice needs to Die. I'd much rather watch a film where they have to survive and run away, than some blonde chick kicking the hell out of 70 zombies attacking her in a cemetery.
As for the end of Resident Evil :Apocalypse. When you see that shes been turned into some computer thing... i really hope they don't carry that on.