PDA

View Full Version : Horrible frog-killer!!!!!!!

TombRaiderLover
20-06-06, 14:07
Today at school, several people found a tiny frog on the ground, probably no bigger than a thumb-nail. Anyway, many other people came rushing over to find what all the fuss was about. One boy picked up the frog . . . squashed it . . . and then threw it threw the air!!!!!!!

How disgusting!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Lenochka
20-06-06, 14:19
things like this happen all the time. Don't make such a big deal about it. thats life things die time passes. Yes it was wrong for them to do it but if it was that small and alone it was most likely gonna meet the same end...

tomblover
20-06-06, 14:21
Today at school, several people found a tiny frog on the ground, probably no bigger than a thumb-nail. Anyway, many other people came rushing over to find what all the fuss was about. One boy picked up the frog . . . squashed it . . . and then threw it threw the air!!!!!!!

How disgusting!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: That lil' kid needs a good spanking! LOL! :vlol:

Lost_Raider
20-06-06, 14:22
I eat frog...

Prince of world
20-06-06, 14:27
yeah, it's not a big deal
something like this happen every where

interstellardave
20-06-06, 14:30
The story is important both to the frog and to the boy who smashed it. Of course it won't ruin my day or anything but I still can't help but think about it... why a kid would just wantonly kill a non-threatening living creature?

in these arms
20-06-06, 14:38
Horrible indeed.

I'm very sensitive, and if I were in your shoes, I'd be upset right now.

Rivendell
20-06-06, 14:41
What a :cen: .

Things like that make me despise people, it really does.

Betal
20-06-06, 14:41
I eat frog...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ELEN
20-06-06, 14:43
but if it was that small and alone it was most likely gonna meet the same end...

Everyone is gonna have the same end one day. Does this mean we have to speed up the process?

Lenochka
20-06-06, 14:56
Everyone is gonna have the same end one day. Does this mean we have to speed up the process?

no, what i ment was that what happens happens. he was small and alone. most likely gonna die soon. Its not right to speed up the process but what could we do? we cant control others actions...

viper456
20-06-06, 15:09

How disgusting!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

that kid needs a beating! whats the point in killing it?! would he like to be squashed? NO didnt think so! :mad: :mad:

Capt. Murphy
20-06-06, 15:17
*wants to slap the snot out of that Brat* :mad: But, I'll just give him a pet frog instead... then let the guilt and anguish settle on in on through the years. :D Yeah. A slap is for a moment, but the pain of the heart lasts a Looong time. :mis:

*doubts stupid little kid would even care* :rolleyes: But it's a good idea anyway.

Edit: When I was very young (like 4 I'm thinking) There was a large green butterfly in the yard... I was afraid of it.:o :vlol: Anyway, I ended up taking a scissors and cutting off it's wings. :mad: (cool, copy paste works on emoticons) To this day I regret having done that. :(

tha_mattster
20-06-06, 15:18
Take him to the strahov and feed him to the boaztoads.

Angel_14
20-06-06, 15:23
Oh god, serusly when I saw the title of the thread, I thought, it's about that Crazy frog killer game :vlol:

But anyway...those little prats need a beating by somebody trong! :mad: How dare they kill a little animal? :(

jarhead
20-06-06, 15:24
boaztoads-- :vlol:

and your right- he probaly was gonna dye but who wants to die being unnecessarily quished. what comes around goes around. ;)

Kiss-Bite
20-06-06, 15:25
:yik: It makes me so :cen: angry!! :confused: I would of been upset & not very :cen: happy with the person who did it if I were there!:hea: Mindless, pointless & disgusting cruelty! Just because you have the power to hurt or kill someting doesn't mean it's okay to do so!:(

tr_mitch
20-06-06, 15:29
boaztoads-- :vlol:

. what comes around goes around. ;)
:vlol: Hand will come down from the sky and *SPLAT*

Lara Croft!
20-06-06, 15:42
I eat frog...

I did once in a taverna (greek restaurant)....fried chicken legs...At first I was disgusted by the idea,but my friends insisted it tasted good.It was like chicken...no biggie!

For the Greek mambers.....it happened in Ioannina and the frog was from Pamvotida!

tr_mitch
20-06-06, 15:45
I did once in a taverna (greek restaurant)....fried chicken legs...At first I was disgusted by the idea,but my friends insisted it tasted good.It was like chicken...no biggie!

For the Greek mambers.....it happened in Ioannina and the frog was from Pamvotida!
Blerghhhh!!! I could never eat frog... Because you'd just vision it alive prancing around, Plus the fact that I'm Vegetarian!

Betal
20-06-06, 15:52
one in my school have killed my friends hamster. He took the hamster and throw it up in the air:(

Legend of Lara
20-06-06, 16:09
Oh no! We must alert the frog police!

Grenade
20-06-06, 16:10
Edit: When I was very young (like 4 I'm thinking) There was a large green butterfly in the yard... I was afraid of it.:o :vlol: Anyway, I ended up taking a scissors and cutting off it's wings. :mad: (cool, copy paste works on emoticons) To this day I regret having done that. :(
Reminds me of Resident Evil Code Veronica, a brother and sister did that to a dragon fly (maybe it was something else), but they used their own hands.

Betal
20-06-06, 16:13
When I was very young (like 4 I'm thinking) There was a large green butterfly in the yard... I was afraid of it.:o :vlol: Anyway, I ended up taking a scissors and cutting off it's wings. :mad: (cool, copy paste works on emoticons) To this day I regret having done that. :(

poor butterfly:(

Lara Croft!
20-06-06, 16:17
Blerghhhh!!! I could never eat frog... Because you'd just vision it alive prancing around, Plus the fact that I'm Vegetarian!

U are a vegeterian,so,that's ok!those who eat meat,shouldn't be disgusted...Cows and pigs are prancing around too....not so lively though!

Grenade
20-06-06, 16:19
Oh no! We must alert the frog police!
How rude.

Catapharact
20-06-06, 16:20
Hmmm.... Seen worst in my life time.

Try seeing a bunch on moots beat an injured bird to death with a stick. Me and couple of buds had to come to the little angel's rescue but only to see that it died after twitching in our hands (Critical brain damage.)

VonCroy360
20-06-06, 16:47
And why didn't you stop him?
I don't like people who do something as disgusting as that, but I also don't like people who complain about something, but did nothing to stop it...

Lenochka
20-06-06, 16:50
you think this is bad. someone at my school tied a rope around a cat and threw it off a deck. Everybody was so shocked when he told a few people about it. It spread through the school. Now this kid has no friends at all. this was just way to cruel...

interstellardave
20-06-06, 16:54
Hmmm.... Seen worst in my life time.

Try seeing a bunch on moots beat an injured bird to death with a stick. Me and couple of buds had to come to the little angel's rescue but only to see that it died after twitching in our hands (Critical brain damage.)

you think this is bad. someone at my school tied a rope around a cat and threw it off a deck. Everybody was so shocked when he told a few people about it. It spread through the school. Now this kid has no friends at all. this was just way to cruel...

Young budding sociopaths... that is how it starts, folks... :mad:

Lenochka
20-06-06, 16:56
Young budding sociopaths... that is how it starts, folks... :mad:

indeed this kid is CRAZY! He has a crush on martha stewert and oprah ( he actually has a martha poster in his locker and he has said many times he would like to get together with her ) he draws these very creepy pictures. he kills things for fun... He is a crazy literally. Im suprised he even goes to a normal school!

tomblover
20-06-06, 17:00
Those effing little brats that think they're cool by killing an innocent animal! :mad: *Takes out a big-ass shotgun and kills every person who has killed a animal without reason! Excluding Capt. Murphy*

Ampersand
20-06-06, 17:01
You can shoot me then, because I killed a frog once. :o I found one in the garden when I was younger, and dropped a brick on it. I feel horrible for doing it. :(

Catapharact
20-06-06, 17:02
I find that such kids have self-image issues. They probably have been refered to all their lives as ugly and worthless. So they keep on thinking that they are that.

They inturn take that anger on anything that symbolizes, innocent, beautiful and helpless. They know they can't confront their agressor since that agressor could be three times their size. Instead they shift it towards innocent, helpless, and beautiful things.

Betal
20-06-06, 17:03
Those effing little brats that think they're cool by killing an innocent animal! :mad: *Takes out a big-ass shotgun and kills every person who has killed a animal without reason! Excluding Capt. Murphy*

Oh no don't kill me. *runs away*

interstellardave
20-06-06, 17:04
I find that such kids have self-image issues. They probably have been refered to all their lives as ugly and worthless. So they keep on thinking that they are that.

They inturn take that anger on anything that symbolizes, innocent, beautiful and helpless. They know they can't confront their agressor since that agressor could be three times their size. Instead they shift it towards innocent, helpless, and beautiful things.

There's always an understandable cause, but by the time they are killing small animals it's probably too late for them. That's one of the "hot button" signs that show up in serial killer profiles.

tomblover
20-06-06, 17:04
you think this is bad. someone at my school tied a rope around a cat and threw it off a deck. Everybody was so shocked when he told a few people about it. It spread through the school. Now this kid has no friends at all. this was just way to cruel... A little cute cat??!!! *Cries like hell* :mad: :mad: :mad: That ****ing little **** should have his head disembered from the body!!!!! **** him!

tomblover
20-06-06, 17:05
Oh no don't kill me. *runs away* Flies and ugly insects don't count! ;)

Ampersand
20-06-06, 17:06
Flies and ugly insects don't count! ;)

Phew. :o *carries on swatting with newspaper*

Lost_Raider
20-06-06, 17:09
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What? Frog taste good if you properly cook it...

Catapharact
20-06-06, 17:09
There's always an understandable cause, but by the time they are killing small animals it's probably too late for them. That's one of the "hot button" signs that show up in serial killer profiles.

Well you gonna have to petition you local Community representitive to send out a request on your behalf to the government, indicating that you would like to see stronger punishment for animal cruelty.

You can state the reason as per above on quote.

tomblover
20-06-06, 17:10
*Kills this unnbelievably large fly that has been hanging out by my computer since God knows when* :mis:

interstellardave
20-06-06, 17:12
Well you gonna have to petition you local Community representitive to send out a request on your behalf to the government, indicating that you would like to see stronger punishment for animal cruelty.

You can state the reason as per above on quote.

People do get punished for it... unfortunately it's one of those things that doesn't get caught that often; and people (especially kids) don't think to really do anything about it when they see it happen. When it is reported it does get dealt with, although I confess I'm not sure how stiff the penalties are. Besides, legally, no-one can make the jump that "this person who is killing small animals is going to kill people one day so let's lock him away forever". It turns out to be the case but you really can't act on it until it happens... until they move on up to people.

Catapharact
20-06-06, 17:15
People do get punished for it... unfortunately it's one of those things that doesn't get caught that often; and people (especially kids) don't think to really do anything about it when they see it happen. When it is reported it does get dealt with, although I confess I'm not sure how stiff the penalties are.

Hmmm...

Unfortunately it takes the rich and the powerful to suave the vote of govenment. Here in Sadi Arabi, new laws against animal cruelty were intrduced when a Prized race horse was whipped countlesstimes by its trainer and the owner of th horse wanted him punished for it.

da tomb raider!
20-06-06, 17:15
Don't worry about it everyone, the frog will go to Heaven... and the kids will go to Hell...

Catapharact
20-06-06, 17:18
Besides, legally, no-one can make the jump that "this person who is killing small animals is going to kill people one day so let's lock him away forever". It turns out to be the case but you really can't act on it until it happens... until they move on up to people.

And there you have it; The difficult decisions country leaders face. Its either a choice between commissioning a multi-million dollar study to prove that kids who kill innocent animals would become future killers or using that millions to contruct new medical facilities and infrastructure.

I don't blame em for anything. Society has made its choice.

interstellardave
20-06-06, 17:20
Hmmm...

Unfortunately it takes the rich and the powerful to suave the vote of govenment. Here in Sadi Arabi, new laws against animal cruelty were intrduced when a Prized race horse was whipped countlesstimes by its trainer and the owner of th horse wanted him punished for it.

Some people are just really harsh towards animals... it's that whole "we have dominion over them" mentality. It becomes truly chilling though when you hear of people torturing and killing them "for fun". You know it's going to cease being "fun enough" and they will move on to people... and that's what studies are showing. Like I said though, the authorities can only punish for what you've done, not what they and everyone else, is 99% sure you will do in the future... 'cause there's always that 1%...

interstellardave
20-06-06, 17:24
And there you have it; The difficult decisions country leaders face. Its either a choice between commissioning a multi-million dollar study to prove that kids who kill innocent animals would become future killers or using that millions to contruct new medical facilities and infrastructure.

I don't blame em for anything. Society has made its choice.

True... I myself don't want a society where you can be punished for things you haven't done based on statistical probabilities... but I think people that do these things as children should be institutionalized; it should rightly be diagnosed as a disorder. Perhaps their behavior can be modified. It's only when they are in normal society that they can continue on their path--unbeknownst to everyone else.

tomblover
20-06-06, 17:36
You can shoot me then, because I killed a frog once. :o I found one in the garden when I was younger, and dropped a brick on it. I feel horrible for doing it. :( *Shoots Amp* Nice to have met you... *puts pistol to head* I killed a snail not too long ago. *Pulls trigger* AAAAAHHH!!!!!!! *Drops to floor, dead!*

Betal
20-06-06, 17:57
I've just killed a fly:)

Jun~Pax
20-06-06, 18:01
I have not read all of this, but the initial post reminds me of something a German Writer once said or wrote:

"The boys threw rocks at frogs for fun. The frogs died for real."

I just thought it fitted the topic somehow. Worth a thought.

Betal
20-06-06, 18:02
and I've forgott. for 2 years ago I killed a frog. was hanging over a fence. the it
come a frog on my hand. So I throwed it away

Lara Lover
20-06-06, 18:39
Why do people do this? It's just sick. Poor little creature never harmed them, Did it?

tomblover
20-06-06, 18:55
and I've forgott. for 2 years ago I killed a frog. was hanging over a fence. the it
come a frog on my hand. So I throwed it away

*Stiger upp från min grav och skjuter Betal och dör igen*