PDA

View Full Version : The 5 Weirdest Scenes in a Film Ever????

TombRaiderLover
20-06-06, 20:07
1. The 'lady in the radiator' scene in Eraserhead.

2. The factory scene in Eraserhead

3. The dinner scene in Eraserhead

4. The acid trip scene in Easy Rider

5. The baby death scene in Eraserhead

Legend of Lara
20-06-06, 20:51
1. The "Treasure Chest" scene in Charlie's Angels II.
2. The nanobot scene in Agent Cody Banks.
3. The "2 curtains" scene in Batman Forever.
4. The circus scene is Batman Forever.
5. Every scene with The Riddler in Batman Forever.

tr_mitch
20-06-06, 20:57
1. The eye scene in Hostel.
2. The spiderwalk scene in the exorcist.
3. The end of united 93
4. All of the hills have eyes.
5. I CANT THINK OF A 5TH *CRIES*

Elysia
20-06-06, 21:01
1. The 'lady in the radiator' scene in Eraserhead.

2. The factory scene in Eraserhead

3. The dinner scene in Eraserhead

5. The baby death scene in Eraserhead
lol... well, just Eraserhead in general, imo! And Naked Lunch... a v. bizarre film.

The 'Debbie Harry as a TV eats James Woods' - Videodrome.

I've also seen some pretty bizarre Anime, too (but can't for the life of me rememeber what they were called. Many of them involved tentacles and strangely effeminate men, though... :eek: )

I don't have 5. I'm being post-modernist. (Or I just didn't read the thread title properly, You choose...)

dbot
20-06-06, 23:22
I've also seen some pretty bizarre Anime, too (but can't for the life of me rememeber what they were called. Many of them involved tentacles and strangely effeminate men, though... :eek: )

What is it with the japanese and tentacles and androgyny?

Rivendell
20-06-06, 23:30
1. The end of 'Requiem for a Dream'
2. The end of 'Requiem for a Dream'
3. The end of 'Requiem for a Dream'
4. The end of 'Requiem for a Dream'
5. The end of 'Requiem for a Dream'

:\

sweetPoison
20-06-06, 23:31
Weirdest scenes...or maybe those I didn't understand! :D

mmmm

- Ending of Under Suspicion? Who really killed the little girl?? :confused:

- Ending of Last Life in the Universe. Goodness me, was that supposed to be the future, or some figment of imagination? Who knows.

- I know this isn't a film but, does anyone really know the 'true' ending of Noir? Gunshots anyone?

- The ending of some indie film I watched called The Darkest Light. What is it with me and endings? I just don't understand.

- Not to mention the ending of Swimming Pool. Another one of those ambiguous endings which make you wonder if it ever happened or if it was just something the character of Charlottle Rampling made. I should stop watching indie/art films. Not good for me. :D

Olvidarse
20-06-06, 23:45
1) The sex scene in I <3 Huckabee's.

That's the only one I can think of.

Paperdoll
20-06-06, 23:47

:vlol: :vlol:

1. Audition - sticking needles into someone's eyes while making cute noises O_O riiight...

2. Ju-On - Attic scene *shivers* you'll never see me in an attic any time soon

3. Shutter - creepy ghost girl looking at the edge of the bed.... NOOOO!!!

4. Braindead - the whole movie is weird in a comical way - karate zombie priest empregnating a zombie nurse? Exactly XD

5. Uzumaki - snail people and the twist at the end. I had to put these two together :p

PirateRose
21-06-06, 00:27
1. The scene in The Island where Ewan Mcgregor...erm, yeah after wakeing up and the hormone pills they had been taking back in the lab wore off.

2. Moulin Rouge were they all get drunk and see the green fairy singing. That always freaks me out.

3. Jeresy Girl when that chick with the glasses tells Ben Affleck she does that thing 5 times a day.

4. The New World in which out of the blue, no pregnancy, no indication, Pochantas has baby in her arms. X.X

5. Memoirs of a Geisha's ending, both the book and the movie I still find strange and reminds me too much of a Fairy Tale for something trying not to be. Oh bah, its just terriable for such an otherwise decent story. XD

kewlkyle64
21-06-06, 01:16
1. All the flying monkeys in The Wizard of Oz
2. In S.W.A.T, the paintball scene.
3. The curtain scene in Batman Begins
4. The first scene of Garfield The Movie
5. NOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T THINK OF A 5TH!!! *Shoots self*

CardinalXimenez
21-06-06, 06:14
The anime "Ultimate Teacher" is the weirdest movie Ive ever seen, followed closely behind by the 60es "Modesty Blaise" movie.

Rivendell
21-06-06, 09:16
3. Shutter - creepy ghost girl looking at the edge of the bed.... NOOOO!!!

4. Braindead - the whole movie is weird in a comical way - karate zombie priest empregnating a zombie nurse? Exactly XD

Classic films!!!

Shutter made me sad rather than scared though. Well, the end did anyway - the rest of the film was Freaky. Don't you think the main guy looked like an asian Orlando Bloom?

Thorir
21-06-06, 10:04
Most scenes in Suicide Circle. It's an extremely violent film, that suddently burst out into a happy, cheerful j-pop musical while people kill themselves in gruesome ways.

Especially the glamrock/rape/dog-killing scene is bizarre...

"Because the dead... Because the dead... Because the dead, it's a shine all night long!" *Stomps and kicks dog*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/jisatsucircle/movie/72.jpg

Rivendell
21-06-06, 11:00
Hmm.. Is it just me or is ^ a cross between Sky Mangel from Neighbours, and FF7AC Cloud??

O.o

Betal
21-06-06, 11:02
in Harry potter ands the chamber of secrets

when harry and draco malfoy have a duel you can see the camera man in the backround.

Arch
21-06-06, 11:04
The anime "Elfen Lied" is really weird! All those legs flying, arms cut off, beheading and blood spreading... and after few seconds a girl kick a boy because he peeps at her panties! :cln:
But we're talking of movies right? well...

1. The end of The Bone Collector. It seems that the guilty loom up from nowhere...
2. Charlie's Angels, when they find Bosley just listening the tweet of a bird
3. The end of the special CSI episode directed by Quentin Tarantino. I didn't understand what does the final talk with the girl mean...
4. When Alice meet the Mad Hatter and the March Hare in Wonderland! :D
5. What else... mmh... The end of the soap opera "Beautiful"... :p

Ampersand
21-06-06, 11:22
in Harry potter ands the chamber of secrets

when harry and draco malfoy have a duel you can see the camera man in the backround.

Really? I'll look out for that next time I watch it! :D

sweetPoison
21-06-06, 12:26
In addition to my previous post, I MUST post this one scene:

The scene in Psycho (1960's original) when he is 'talking' to his mother!! :yik:
Weird and Freaky! :yik:

I will always remember that voice:

Mother: 'Nooooooooooorrrrrrmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!??'

Norman: 'Yes mother!'

:eek: :yik: :eek:

Paperdoll
21-06-06, 12:49
Most scenes in Suicide Circle. It's an extremely violent film, that suddently burst out into a happy, cheerful j-pop musical while people kill themselves in gruesome ways.

Especially the glamrock/rape/dog-killing scene is bizarre...

"Because the dead... Because the dead... Because the dead, it's a shine all night long!" *Stomps and kicks dog*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/jisatsucircle/movie/72.jpg

The whole movie is freaky but that guy... the girls wrapped in the sheets and everything, just a little too weird :p

Classic films!!!

Shutter made me sad rather than scared though. Well, the end did anyway - the rest of the film was Freaky. Don't you think the main guy looked like an asian Orlando Bloom?

I kind of liked the guy :cln: the end was so freaky... and a bit sad though, taking in consideration the whole story. But I saw it one time that I spent the weekend alone and I was having some back problems, so I had quite a few back and neck pains so you can imagine the look on my face when I saw the final scene XD

Greenkey2
21-06-06, 13:29
1) Any scene from Dune, but especially any involving the Baron Harkonnen - that guy is weird....

2) The stadium scene in Akira - what the heck was all that about??

3) Pretty much the whole of Casshern - subtitles or a guide please, I didn't get any of it! :o

4) The very end of Evolution with the Head and Shoulders advert. The film teaches us that it's good for your hair and kills aliens - why do the three leading cast members have to then come on and advertise it from the back of a jeep?

5) The Cradle of Life scene from, yes, The Cradle of Life. I didn't suffer from vertigo before the film but......let's just say the acid bath in an anti-gravity strobe-light cave was a little more than my stomach could handle http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/683.gif