PDA

View Full Version : Babe Raider

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-06-06, 23:50
LOL! :vlol:

My sister came to me this afternoon and told me she was watching a show called 'Life With Derek' on Disney channel, and she said they were talking about Tomb Raider. Well, I've never seen the show before, but obviously if it has any connection to Tomb Raider, I'll watch it.

It was about this girl whose step brother plays a game called 'Babe Raider' (a play on Tomb Raider), which seemed very AOD-like. She thinks the game's sexist, blah blah blah, then she starts to like it. Overall, it was funny.

Has anyone seen that episode? It was hilarious. :D

keebz
21-06-06, 00:12
yeah, i watch life with derek and that episode is cool!!:D babe raider!!:vlol: what do you mean 'babe' raider? how can you raid a babe??:vlol:

Lenochka
21-06-06, 00:22
oh yeah!!! i seen that one alot of times. I was gonna post but never did. Also on king of the hill 2 people voted for lara croft as best sub teacher before. it was funny XD

laralives
21-06-06, 03:35
haha and the guy she likes also likes babe raider :vlol:

Lenochka
21-06-06, 04:07
Casey: " Where do the torpedoes come from anyway? "
Babe Raider: " You've heard of bra power? Well, this is bra power! "

:D :vlol: My favorite quote from that episode XD

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-06-06, 04:24
^ [off topic] I LOVE your new avatar!!! :tmb: :D

[on topic] Haha, "Seductive strut?! What is this?!"

Lenochka
21-06-06, 04:26
^ [off topic] I LOVE your new avatar!!! :tmb: :D

[on topic] Haha, "Seductive strut?! What is this?!"

awwww thanks

i just love how they make babe raider sound XD like all she is, is a woman with big bubes stritin her stuff XD omg and they also mention a similar thing to von croy " She is on the adventure to avenge her mentor werner von werner " XD

Lonely Istari
21-06-06, 04:45
Also on king of the hill 2 people voted for lara croft as best sub teacher before. it was funny XD

lmao! I love King of the Hill... but I don't think I've ever seen that episode! :vlol:

Lenochka
21-06-06, 04:48
lmao! I love King of the Hill... but I don't think I've ever seen that episode! :vlol:

it suprised me it was like

" 3 votes for blah blah ( cant remember ) 3 votes for me and 4 votes for lara croft whoever that is " - peggy hill

Lonely Istari
21-06-06, 04:55
it suprised me it was like

" 3 votes for blah blah ( cant remember ) 3 votes for me and 4 votes for lara croft whoever that is " - peggy hill

omg, I think I may have actually seen that! lol that is too great! :jmp:

show's how much of an impression Lara is on our pop culture, eh? Even cartoons include her!

Lenochka
21-06-06, 04:56
yeah hehe i was shocked when i seen it.

TombRaiderLover
21-06-06, 06:44
Did anyone see the episode of Will and Grace where the kid says, 'You look like the demon who guards the tomb in Tomb Raider.'

Lonely Istari
21-06-06, 08:01
:vlol: no!! Oh I wish I had! I love Will & Grace :hea:

Lenochka
21-06-06, 13:51
would have loved to see that!!! hehe ^^

Legend of Lara
21-06-06, 14:08
Lula Croft- Babe Raider: Stripper of Harkness. X__X

Elysia
21-06-06, 15:14
Funniest TR ref I've seen was in Spaced (there were a few of them because Tim was a huge TR fan and he loved Lara...).

In one episode he's playing TR3 (India levels! :D ) and Brian, the artist from downstairs comes up to talk to him. Tim's in a bad mood because he got a letter from his ex-girlfriend, to which Brian asks him what he's playing. Tim relies 'Tomb Raider 3'... cut to the screen where Lara is drowning, repeatedly. Brian asks if that's the whole point of the game, and Tim replies back that no, that isn't the point of the game; he's just in the mood to drown things... :D

In another one, the upstairs Landlady thinks Tim is abusing Daisy (Daisy is his flatmate, but Marsha the landlady thinks they're a couple) because she's heard Tim yelling insults at a 'big titted *****' for hours on end... ;)

There's LOADSmore TR references in the series, but these are the two that really stood out!

Alive_and_Funky
21-06-06, 15:44
LOL! :vlol:

My sister came to me this afternoon and told me she was watching a show called 'Life With Derek' on Disney channel, and she said they were talking about Tomb Raider. Well, I've never seen the show before, but obviously if it has any connection to Tomb Raider, I'll watch it.

It was about this girl whose step brother plays a game called 'Babe Raider' (a play on Tomb Raider), which seemed very AOD-like. She thinks the game's sexist, blah blah blah, then she starts to like it. Overall, it was funny.

Has anyone seen that episode? It was hilarious. :D

It's one of my fave TV shows. I've seen the Babe Raider episode, I loved the bra power line LOL. A different episode is on my TV right now.

TombRaiderLover
21-06-06, 15:49
Funniest TR ref I've seen was in Spaced (there were a few of them because Tim was a huge TR fan and he loved Lara...).

In one episode he's playing TR3 (India levels! :D ) and Brian, the artist from downstairs comes up to talk to him. Tim's in a bad mood because he got a letter from his ex-girlfriend, to which Brian asks him what he's playing. Tim relies 'Tomb Raider 3'... cut to the screen where Lara is drowning, repeatedly. Brian asks if that's the whole point of the game, and Tim replies back that no, that isn't the point of the game; he's just in the mood to drown things... :D

In another one, the upstairs Landlady thinks Tim is abusing Daisy (Daisy is his flatmate, but Marsha the landlady thinks they're a couple) because she's heard Tim yelling insults at a 'big titted *****' for hours on end... ;)

There's LOADSmore TR references in the series, but these are the two that really stood out!
Oh, I saw that episode years ago. It was called 'Spaced,' huh? That's been bothering me.

Prince of world
21-06-06, 17:24
i never watch disney channel