PDA

View Full Version : Lara isn't what some of you fans think she is...

Crofty_Tomb
22-06-06, 14:02
Some people from here think Lara doesnt like men but (women)...

First of all lara doesnt need a man, she can take care of herself.

Second, why would lara want a spouse?

Third, Tomb Raider is not a dating game....

Last, lara is not stupid..

Jamie18
22-06-06, 14:08
Lara has a willy :ton:

da tomb raider!
22-06-06, 14:08
Some people from here think Lara doesnt like men but (women)...

First of all lara doesnt need a man, she can take care of herself.

Second, why would lara want a spouse?

Last, lara is not stupid..
Lara may want a spouse like any other person would. Has she got a curse where she can't fall in love? Oh, yeah, of course she has. She isn't real, after all. Game characters don't need to fall in love. Lol :D

Prince of world
22-06-06, 14:13
do u mean that lara is lesbian?

Jonnipants
22-06-06, 14:14
Lara isn't real. :o

Paperdoll
22-06-06, 14:16
O_o Yes, it's clear in the games that she only worked for Natla because she was madly in love with her. The Kurtis thing was just a slip and she actually let Amanda die because she cheated on her with some guy. It looks like Anaya's her true love now.

CD already turned Lara's life (a fictional character... rememberrrrrr!!!) into a soap opera, now we're trying to determine her sexuality? Riiight... O_O

That made me laugh though XD *cough* I'm glad no one knows what I'm thinking :vlol:

Janny
22-06-06, 14:17
Lara seems to be able to keep back lots of emotions, and she's damn good at it!

Eleana
22-06-06, 14:22
Wasn't the protaganist of tomb raider originally designed to be a man, until they stuck a ponytail on him?

Laras Backpack
22-06-06, 14:23
Wasn't the protaganist of tomb raider originally designed to be a man, until they stuck a ponytail on him?
And boobs. Don't forget the boobs. O_o :D
Lara is a fictional character. She inspires our imaginations. If some people want her to be gay or heterosexual or bisexual then so be it...in their imaginations.

sam_raider_05
22-06-06, 14:28
Lara was engaged to the Earl of Farringdon in one of her old bios, wasn't she? Until he died in the plane crash (like I said, one of the old bios, CD has changed it since...). Anyway, the fact that you don't know what sexuality she is is part of her mystique ;)

Rivendell
22-06-06, 14:30
Yep ^ I remember the old bio saying she used to be engaged.

Geck-o-Lizard
22-06-06, 14:30
Hmm.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3029/laragoatee9rf.jpg

Alive_and_Funky
22-06-06, 14:31
In the comics she used to go out with a man called Chase Carver. Of course, it's the comics, so it could be different.

Laras Backpack
22-06-06, 14:32
Lara's had many romantic storylines-
Games: Kurtis Trent, a little flirting with Larson
Comics: Chase Carver
Films: Alex (it's hinted at anyway) and that butt-head Terry.

VonCroy360
22-06-06, 14:36
Flirting with Larson?
:vlol:

It says in Dave Stern's books (based on movie scenario) that in the past she was going out with Terry Sheridan, and that she was going to dinner with Alex West...
:)

Laras Backpack
22-06-06, 14:49
Flirting with Larson?
Tomb Raider 1 FMV
Larson: 'What's a man gotta do to get that kinda attention from ya?'
Lara: 'I don't know exactly...but you're doing fine.'

Though Larson is actually pointing to a magazine cover announcing that Lara shot Bigfoot when he says that line. So maybe he actually wanted Lara to shoot him or he just got a little confused because he is a moron. :)

Lara Croft!
22-06-06, 15:05

LMAO!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

a little flirting with Larson

She was messing with him.She wouldn't flirt with such a dork!

I could never think Lara as a Lesbian....She is just a tough woman and a loner!

thevman
22-06-06, 15:37
You all have to stop speculating about this, lara lives with me, uses me as a boy toy and then goes back to raiding tombs. Don't let her know I told you, she may take it out on me... :ton:

RAID
22-06-06, 15:40
Lara may want a spouse like any other person would. Has she got a curse where she can't fall in love? Oh, yeah, of course she has. She isn't real, after all. Game characters don't need to fall in love. Lol :D
I hope they don't do something stupid in the game like Lara getting Married, like I bet that was Core's intention with Kurtis. Adrian Smith said so in an interview in Tomb Raider 1 DVD special Features. He didn't mention kurtis by name, but 99% that was their intention.

Greenkey2
22-06-06, 17:25
a little flirting with Larson

But she kicked him in the nadgers! :eek: :vlol: Well, for Lara that probably IS flirting....:vlol:

Crofty_Tomb
23-06-06, 09:57

Thats just SICK! :mad:

Anyways.....

Why are you worried about lara getting married? Shes a tomb raider! Why? Tell me! Is there in any other games that an assasin etc gets married?!? NO!! So forget about it AND tomb raider is NOT a sex game..whats the reason of her getting married?

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 10:07

Anyways.....

Why are you worried about lara getting married? Shes a tomb raider! Why? Tell me! Is there in any other games that an assasin etc gets married?!? NO!! So forget about it AND tomb raider is NOT a sex game..whats the reason of her getting married?

Erm Lara's not real? theres no point getting hyped up about it.

Natla'd
23-06-06, 11:50
She was messing with him.She wouldn't flirt with such a dork!

Ah, Lara knows a good thing when she sees it. I'm sure she'd prefer Larson to Kurtis, anyway. :p

Crofty_Tomb, I've only read three of your posts, and in each one, you seem determined to be angry and insulted.

Tell me! Is there in any other games that an assasin etc gets married?!?

a) Lara Croft is not an assasin, she's a Tomb Raider.
b) Haven't you played Hitman? Agent 47 ends up getting hitched to an effeminate redneck in Missippi whilst trying to pull a hit on the bridegroom. True! :D

Paperdoll
23-06-06, 12:42

Anyways.....

Lara's an assassin? Oooh and Indiana Jones should star in the next Hitman game... And is sex the only purpose of getting married? Wouldn't that be nice, there would be no relationship problems as long as the sex was good. And btw.... it's fiction, in case you didn't notice, Lara's not real, everyone, repeat with me, not real. So don't get so worked up because of it.

Besides, a big part of Lara's appeal to males is that she's single and we all saw that every attempt of hooking her up with someone failed miserably.

angelika
23-06-06, 12:45
Since when Lara's sexual orientation is an issue?

Jamie18
23-06-06, 13:35

OMGSEXIST

:p

tha_mattster
23-06-06, 13:46
Lady(boy) Croft. Thats her real name!!!