PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 08:14
Yes a thread to discuss, one of the best game ever created!

So whats your favourite part....

Mine has to be the part where your in the house at night, and all the villagers start to come in through the windows and doors, and Luis Garcier is helping you out, it was just perfect.

raiderfun
23-06-06, 08:16
Hi everybody,
Yes tr mitch of course , RE4 is one the best games ever , and even nemesis the third , but re4 stay the best

RAID
23-06-06, 08:58
I just recieved it today from play.com.

It's awsome, and a bit hard:) But that's only until I get used top the new controls and gameplay.

raiderfun
23-06-06, 08:59
The gameplay is very good !!!!!!!!!!!

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 09:08
I just recieved it today from play.com.

It's awsome, and a bit hard:) But that's only until I get used top the new controls and gameplay.
You only just got it today :yik:
Its one of my favourite games, lots of boss battles... good storyline.... really long game.... and tons of Extra's You'll really enjoy it... I'm playing it through again aswell!

Rivendell
23-06-06, 09:09
Salazar's bodyguards attacking you in the sewers - just made me think of ALIEN ! Definitely where the inspiration for that came from!
Cool story, Lord Saddler looks like Lord Sidious :yah:

raiderfun
23-06-06, 09:09
But the problem is that's not scary anymore ! :(
I want a game a very very very scary !
Forbidden Siren is released and i wonder how is the game ? :confused:

Apofiss
23-06-06, 09:10
Waiting for RE4 to be released on PC... 13th September 06 It should be good ^^

raiderfun
23-06-06, 09:15
graphics more better.
Pc specs , no information released yet , but i think it won't take much specs like trl

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 09:21
Salazar's bodyguards attacking you in the sewers - just made me think of ALIEN ! Definitely where the inspiration for that came from!
Cool story, Lord Saddler looks like Lord Sidious :yah:

God i know, that was one of the scariest parts in the whole game.... Maybe its because he runs so fast... and he's really tall, plus you cant kill him!
He and the regenrators.... if you shoot them in the legs they fall to the floor and then dive at your neck... iv never jumped so much in my life!

Thorir
23-06-06, 09:47
Ada rocks. :)

But I hate Mercenaries! So difficult and nerve-wrecking!
I ALWAYS get killed by a chainsaw-woman who sneaks up behind me, me not noticing! :(

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 09:49
Ada rocks. :)

But I hate Mercenaries! So difficult and nerve-wrecking!
I ALWAYS get killed by a chainsaw-woman who sneaks up behind me, me not noticing! :(

Ada is awesome... all her gymnastics... and yes the mercenaries is hard, especially the sea one with the massive chainsaw guy whos going crazy with it... its like ARGHHH!

Thorir
23-06-06, 09:53
Yeah, I haven't compleated that stage yet. Only tried it once and I really ran right into the chainsaw guy. :(
Have finally managed to unlock all characters, except Wesker. I can't believe how crappy Krauser was! Ordinary arrows?! I got killed in seconds! Hunk is the best one to use.

RAID
23-06-06, 09:55
You only just got it today :yik:

Yep! I know I know. It's about time. But now is the only time I have time to play cause scholl is out, and I have no resits:D I ordered it last saturday and I wasn't expecting it so soon, cause my friend received WoW aftar 2 weeks :p He's gonna hate me for getting it so soon :vlol:

btw: I got Limited Edition. I have a mini guide with the game manual, but I'll try not to use it :whi:

Rivendell
23-06-06, 09:57
God yeah those things that leap at your neck!! :eek: Way too scary!! I hated them, it just stressed me out having to find their hearts - as they got closer and closer !

I also loved the first time I got caught by a chainsaw bag-head (Texas, anyone? ;) ) And the angle of the camera was simply perfect, the fierceness of the vibrating controller, I actually wanted to scream "NOOOO!!" like it was me it was happening to. The blood! The Blood! Litres of the stuff!

RAID
23-06-06, 09:58
Hey guys, since I just got it today, could you pls warn about spoilers? I'd reaaly appriciate it. 10x:)

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 10:11
God yeah those things that leap at your neck!! :eek: Way too scary!! I hated them, it just stressed me out having to find their hearts - as they got closer and closer !

I also loved the first time I got caught by a chainsaw bag-head (Texas, anyone? ;) ) And the angle of the camera was simply perfect, the fierceness of the vibrating controller, I actually wanted to scream "NOOOO!!" like it was me it was happening to. The blood! The Blood! Litres of the stuff!

SPOILER XXX

I KNOW the chainsaw guys are bad, but i find the women so much more scarier... especially them chainsaw hags with covers over there face... and the women with knifes eeek!

And yes Krauser did suck... he had this special power which was really hard to work!
I loved the Mine Train, that was so random... yet Brilliant! And the knife fight with Krauser was dam hard but good fun!

Saddler was pretty easy to kill at the end... was nice though with the sun rising and such!

MiCkiZ88
23-06-06, 10:25
should I get this game :pi: ?

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 10:26

Yes Micki you should! I've told you this before. You won't regret it :D

raiderfun
23-06-06, 10:30
The most good things in the game is , first it's long and second the gameplay ?

Thorir
23-06-06, 10:34
Assignment Ada is very nerve-wrecking as well!

Nephili
23-06-06, 10:35
I havnt played this yet! I keep meaning to buy it, but always forget to when i have money.

I was always a little put off because of no Zombies or Umbrella, but ive heard great things about it, so im gonna give it a go.

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 10:36
I havnt played this yet! I keep meaning to buy it, but always forget to when i have money.

I was always a little put off because of no Zombies or Umbrella, but ive heard great things about it, so im gonna give it a go.

You'll think Zombies are boring after you've played this!

Bugs growing inside people, and when you blow of there heads... some of the bugs crawl out....

Prince of world
23-06-06, 10:37
the zombies are different than we could see in RE1-3, I don't like that
but Leon looks cool in RE4

MiCkiZ88
23-06-06, 10:37
Yes Micki you should! I've told you this before. You won't regret it :D
Yep.. gues so.. But Am saving my money for that vacation..

RAID
23-06-06, 10:38
Yesssss.

I just started it and already fell in love with it :)

raiderfun
23-06-06, 10:42
Yesssss.

I just started it and already fell in love with it :)
lol,it has some similar points like trl ? Did you noticed it ?

Rivendell
23-06-06, 10:54
*******SPOILER******

The Los Illuminados cultists freak the hell out of me with their "Morir es vivir" and other chanting..
I love the room where you interrupt one of their rituals and you can take them all out at once with a well placed grenade!! :D

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 10:57
*******SPOILER******

The Los Illuminados cultists freak the hell out of me with their "Morir es vivir" and other chanting..
I love the room where you interrupt one of their rituals and you can take them all out at once with a well placed grenade!! :D

Is that the bit in the Castle where there all gathered around a table! That bits good!

I like it when you throw a knife at Salazers hand, then his right hand man throws it back and you've gotta duck!

Thorir
23-06-06, 11:41
What do you guys think is the scariest creature/monster?

Regenerator!!! Aaargh! The sound!

TombRaiderLover
23-06-06, 12:04
I want this game for Christmas.

What's it about exactly???? Apparently it differs from Resident Evil 1-3 hugely.

TR freak
23-06-06, 12:23
I got this game in february and I loved it. I played it for a while but because when I was first starting out I was still getting used to it I wasted quite alot of ammo. Now I'm quite far in the game and I have really bad weapons and very little ammo. I'm finding it quite hard to preserve ammo so I was finding it really hard so I stopped playing it for a while. I feel like going back to it but if I do I'll just have the same problem I had before. The only weapons I've got are sniper which I've only got a few bullets left. Handgun which only got a few bullets for so that wont last me long. I've got quite alot for the TMP tho and my shotgun has no bullets. I've also got a few bullets for that weapon I got for free for shooting a certain amount of blue medallions. I think that was called the punisher. I've only got a few bullets left for it tho. It sounds like I've got enough but it really doesn't seem like it. Do you think I've got enough ammo to get through the game? Should I get back to the game? I probably will go back to it anyway but I fear I may have to start the game from the beggining.

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 12:32
I got this game in february and I loved it. I played it for a while but because when I was first starting out I was still getting used to it I wasted quite alot of ammo. Now I'm quite far in the game and I have really bad weapons and very little ammo. I'm finding it quite hard to preserve ammo so I was finding it really hard so I stopped playing it for a while. I feel like going back to it but if I do I'll just have the same problem I had before. The only weapons I've got are sniper which I've only got a few bullets left. Handgun which only got a few bullets for so that wont last me long. I've got quite alot for the TMP tho and my shotgun has no bullets. I've also got a few bullets for that weapon I got for free for shooting a certain amount of blue medallions. It sounds like I've got enough but it really doesn't seem like it. Do you think I've got enough ammo to get through the game? Should I get back to the game? I probably will go back to it anyway but I fear I may have to start the game from the beggining.

No you dont have to start again, the games made so towards middle end, your really low on ammo... makes the game harder and more scarier.... but remember Leon's also got a knife for desperate Measures! Grenades help, and try to use the environment such as shooting down candles hanging from the ceiling, and knocking down ladders.

' I want this game for Christmas.

What's it about exactly???? Apparently it differs from Resident Evil 1-3 hugely. '.

Yep it is different, it takes place in the middle of a forest, in Europe, im guessing Spain due to the language. And all the people are controlled by a bug inside them, all these bugs are being controlled by The main Boss Lord Saddler.... The presidents daughter has been kidnapped, and its your job to rescue her...

It's a great game... one moment you think the games about to finish then no, another twist... towards the end is great... Many great bosses.... and bloody monsters... so it still has that touch of resident evil to it!

TR freak
23-06-06, 12:40
No you dont have to start again, the games made so towards middle end, your really low on ammo... makes the game harder and more scarier.... but remember Leon's also got a knife for desperate Measures! Grenades help, and try to use the environment such as shooting down candles hanging from the ceiling, and knocking down ladders.

Yep it is different, it takes place in the middle of a forest, in Europe, im guessing Spain due to the language. And all the people are controlled by a bug inside them, all these bugs are being controlled by The main Boss Lord Saddler.... The presidents daughter has been kidnapped, and its your job to rescue her...

It's a great game... one moment you think the games about to finish then no, another twist... towards the end is great... Many great bosses.... and bloody monsters... so it still has that touch of resident evil to it!Its supposed to be so you're low on ammo? I thought it was just coz I wasted too much ammo. This is good. I will get back to it soon. And with what you said about using a knife for desperate measures thats not always going to be effective. Imagine using a knife in a fight with a chainsaw man. The first chainsaw man I ever ever encountered you have no idea how many times I died. I tried just using a hangun and he killed me every single time. Until I thought hmmm this guns crap against him, this time I'll use a shotgun. And guess what, I killed him that time. I love this game. I love the different ways you die and one of my favs is getting head chainsawed off. I also like it when you get thrown about by el gigante. Ok now I definitely am getting back to this game. After I complete tr4 again of course.

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 12:43
Its supposed to be so you're low on ammo? I thought it was just coz I wasted too much ammo. This is good. I will get back to it soon. And with what you said about using a knife for desperate measures thats not always going to be effective. Imagine using a knife in a fight with a chainsaw man. The first chainsaw man I ever ever encountered you have no idea how many times I died. I tried just using a hangun and he killed me every single time. Until I thought hmmm this guns crap against him, this time I'll use a shotgun. And guess what, I killed him that time. I love this game. I love the different ways you die and one of my favs is getting head chainsawed off. I also like it when you get thrown about by el gigante. Ok now I definitely am getting back to this game. After I complete tr4 again of course.
You can kill anything with a handgun, it just takes skill, which unfortunatley in your case from what your saying 'your yet to have' keep practicing!

TR freak
23-06-06, 12:47
That was a long time ago when I met the first chainsaw man and I was just starting out. I have killed a chainsaw man with a handgun before but it was just the first time I didn't coz I was only starting out. I do have skill now but didn't when starting out. If I didn't have skill still I wouldn't be as far as I am at this point. Now apologise for misunderstanding me and insulting me.

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 13:55
That was a long time ago when I met the first chainsaw man and I was just starting out. I have killed a chainsaw man with a handgun before but it was just the first time I didn't coz I was only starting out. I do have skill now but didn't when starting out. If I didn't have skill still I wouldn't be as far as I am at this point. Now apologise for misunderstanding me and insulting me.
erm no? since you said you couldn't kill the chainsaw guy using a handgun, and i said you probs wern't skilled with using the handgun, i was not judging your skill of the whole game... some people are better at using different weapons... it goes on preference.

And i doubt i insulted you some how by saying you may not be skilled at using the handgun, after all you were the one who said couldn't kill the chainsaw guy with it.
So i believe it is actually you who misunderstood me!

The first chainsaw man I ever ever encountered you have no idea how many times I died. I tried just using a hangun and he killed me every single time. Until I thought hmmm this guns crap against him, this time I'll use a shotgun. And guess what, I killed him that time. .
See what i mean?

G-Paul
23-06-06, 13:57
Although I've beaten the game multiple times......I still find the classics to be more immersive and scarier overall.It's not like I miss the zombies, RE4 has quite a few freaky foes.....chainsaw wielding farmers anyone?I just wished the game kept the same feeling of desperation I got when playing the introduction.Nevertheless, a great game overall........:D

TR freak
23-06-06, 14:02
erm no? since you said you couldn't kill the chainsaw guy using a handgun, and i said you probs wern't skilled with using the handgun, i was not judging your skill of the whole game... some people are better at using different weapons... it goes on preference.

And i doubt i insulted you some how by saying you may not be skilled at using the handgun, after all you were the one who said couldn't kill the chainsaw guy with it.
So i believe it is actually you who misunderstood me!

See what i mean?
Yes but if you read what I said it was the FIRST time I encountered a chainsaw man. If you read what I said I said I have killed a chainsaw man with a handgun but not the first time coz I was just starting out. I HAVE killed a chainsaw man with handgun but not the FIRST TIME.

RAID
23-06-06, 14:03
I want this game for Christmas.

What's it about exactly???? Apparently it differs from Resident Evil 1-3 hugely.
I'm still not sure, but it's not zombies.

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 14:05
You actually said you died many times untill you used a shotgun. But this is such a pointless argument so i shall stop.

TR freak
23-06-06, 14:08
You actually said you died many times untill you used a shotgun. But this is such a pointless argument so i shall stop.
Yes I did say that because that was the first one I encountered and I couldn't kill him that time with handgun. In my next post I said that I had killed the next chainsaw man I encountered with a handgun. The first one I encountered I had to use a shotgun but the next one I encountered I used a handgun. Ok thats cleared up for you now, right? We can stop this now?

tr_mitch
23-06-06, 14:13
Yep... Keep Practicing! I'm sure if you try you'll complete the game... its not too hard on easy mode.

TR freak
23-06-06, 14:17
I haven't actually played the game in months. I only stopped coz I couldn't really be bothered to play it any more and I wanted to play other games instead. If I went back to it I probably would complete it.

G-Paul
23-06-06, 14:26
Btw, how many of you guys managed to obtain the Hand cannon........I find rather difficult to get 5 stars on all levels......especially when using Leon.......but then.....it's been like 3 months since I played the game.Any tips?

jarhead
23-06-06, 14:27
thrers some good videos on youtube. my bro used them to get 5 strars

G-Paul
23-06-06, 14:55
thrers some good videos on youtube. my bro used them to get 5 strars
No luck so far........guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way....using skills.....lol

Lara's Fan
23-06-06, 15:02
An awesome game:D

Jebus
24-06-06, 12:50
did anyone get the Thompson, was it a $1.000.000 or something like that, i did but i have'nt played the game in AGES!

Leon xXx
24-06-06, 13:12
Tr_mitch are you playing the ps2 version or the gamecube version?

tr_mitch
24-06-06, 13:16
ps2 version why?

Lara Lover
24-06-06, 13:38
Ooh, I never seen this thread.

I've got this game for PS2. It's quite good. Abit scary at sometimes. Gameplay is excellent. Overall the game is 10/10 :tmb:

I'm going to purchase it for PC too. :D

Leon xXx
24-06-06, 13:41
My friend, you are playing 80% of the fun of resident evil 4. And i will tell you why, the gamecube version have more zombies(i dont their real name though)on screen and has 2 times better graphics than the ps2, which makes the action clear and more action packed. If you have friend that has gamecube and resident evil 4 then go there and play it.

tr_mitch
24-06-06, 13:46
My friend, you are playing 80% of the fun of resident evil 4. And i will tell you why, the gamecube version have more zombies(i dont their real name though)on screen and has 2 times better graphics than the ps2, which makes the action clear and more action packed. If you have friend that has gamecube and resident evil 4 then go there and play it.
I know Gamecube supposed to be better and stuff, but actually The ps2 has new features such as the electric gun, and another extra called 'Seperate ways' which is about a two hour game following the prospective of Ada... its very good!

RAID
24-06-06, 13:58
Hey guys.

How the hell do I kill that Giant? The dog came to my rescue and all. I shoot him for a while (Using the sub machine gun(Uzi like thing)) then this snake like plant thingy comes out, I shoot it, yellow blood comes out and goes back in, the Giant comes back and kicks Leon's ass.

So, what do I do? How do I kill it? What should I use?

tr_mitch
24-06-06, 14:04
after you've shot him *aim for the face* Theres no need to shoot the yellow worm thing... when he falls to the floor and its comes out his back run to him and it will say jump or something then cut... and you have to keep pressing X, you have to do this 3 times... gets easy after a bit of practicing.

Thorir
24-06-06, 14:10
Yup, shoot the El Gigante until the Plagas appear on his back. Then you climb up on him and press either square or X to use the knife on it. Not hard once you get the hang of it! :)

RAID
24-06-06, 14:17
Ok. 10X both of you :hug: I'll give it a shot.

RAID
24-06-06, 15:37
Thanks. He's history :p

Rivendell
24-06-06, 15:38
The only thing I want from the PS2 version is the rail-gun thing, that looks like fun :D

ace_85
24-06-06, 15:44
The only thing I want from the PS2 version is the rail-gun thing, that looks like fun :D

That gun is so bloody difficult to get hold of! The Mercenaries mini-game is pretty tough, but to get the lasery/rail gun thing you have to complete the game on Professional :hea: I'm about 3/4 of the way through on Pro and beginning to lose the will to live :D

Angel666
24-06-06, 15:50
I went to Target today and RE4 was in the bargain bin for gamecube, 19.99. But, I have PS2 wich is still 40 dollars and that made me really, really mad.

thepetemaster
24-06-06, 16:14
I loved RE4 - a very strong entry in the series indeed. I have it for gamecube - and I finally managed to open Hunk last week. I had hoped his weapons would be cool - but they weren't. Best stage is the water level, with the chainsaw guys. :tmb:

Rivendell
24-06-06, 16:16
Did anyone ever get Tofu on RE2? I played him once, didn't he only have a knife? He annoyed me..

thepetemaster
24-06-06, 16:20
Yeah Riv, I got Tofu - could never finish it with him though - didn't they model Spongebob on this guy? ;)

TR freak
24-06-06, 16:44
I've continued the game again after not playing it for months. I forgot how good this game actually is. Best resi evil ever! One of the best games ever!

dbot
24-06-06, 17:52
Btw, how many of you guys managed to obtain the Hand cannon........I find rather difficult to get 5 stars on all levels......especially when using Leon.......but then.....it's been like 3 months since I played the game.Any tips?

I have the ps2 version, and ive unlocked everything. PRL whatever, Handcannon..everything

As for tips on Mercenaries mode, heres what i can tell you

Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses, including health, weapons, and grenades. I think Krauser has the highest health, and Ada the least. Mercenaries does take practice, and you'll eventually learn how to capitalize on a characters strengths, and to use those strengths to minimalize your exposure to weakness. Some characters have knives, while others dont, also. Leon and Krauser are the only ones who have knives i believe

One of the biggest things to keep in mind is to keep your combo going as absolutely long as you can. I think the highest one i've ever gotten was in the 30s. I think you need around 60,000 points to get a 5 star rating. Plus if you use some of the combo multiplier things you find in chests (which you WILL need to use), that helps even more. You pick one of those up, and take out ten or so guys, thats 10,000 points right there. Killing stage bosses gives you extra points, too.

Krauser's only weapon is a bow and arrow, which takes a large amount of skill to be able to own with it, which may seem like a put off. However, if you shoot someone in the face and their head doesnt exlode, while theyre bent over, run up and use the kick action. It should kill any normal zombie. His greatest strength is arguably his mutant arm thing. DONT use this on single zombies, but rather save it for large groups, or for the stage bosses. It will disintegrate anything with one hit, including the big chainsaw guys in the Waterworld stage. (its a rad thing to see, too. The chainsaw guy comes at you, and you ready your arm in a very dramatic pose and HRAAHH!...effectively making that level a walk in the park...almost)

Ada's health is the lowest, but she has several weapons at her disposal, including a Punisher (the gun that shoots through multiple enemies), a TMP, and a sniper rifle, plus a lot of flame grenades Plus, i think she's faster than the other characters. I dont know if thats true, though. I would suggest using Ada's sniper rifle on the stage bosses (works GREAT against the Waterworld boss).

HUNK is my favorite guy to use, and along with Leon, requires the most practice. His only gun is a modified TMP, and a few frags. Because of this, picking up ammo is especially important. Generally with stage bosses, you'll want to get some distance, and then aim for the head using short bursts or single shots. HUNK also has a neckbreaker move which outright kills any stunned zombie by twisting their head completely around.

Wesker is a high-score machine if you can use him right. He has a sniper rifle, a killer 7, and a silenced pistol (with a 5x more likely chance of blowing off a zombies head with a head shot). I would recommend using the sniper rifle for anything. Its enough to kill most zombies with one hit, and it has a fast fire rate. Get a stage boss with some distance in your scope and they dont stand a chance. Use the Killer 7 if you have a stage boss thats VERY close, and slap them with a round or two.

Leon is probably the most challenging to use. He has a shotgun and a blacktail, plus grenades. Headshots at close range are key with Leon, while i think 2 to 3 shots from the blacktail in the torso will put down a zombie. Leon lacks the major firepower or strong special abilities of the other characters, so coming up with your own strategies will be useful. Just dont use the shotgun exclusively. The blacktail can effectively be used as well, ive found. Plus shotgun ammo isnt always readily available.

As for stage bosses (Chainsaw women, Minigun guy, Clawed castle guy, and Double bladed chainsaw guy....they have real names, I'll just use the description for the sake of ease/laziness), there are strategies to use on them.

In the Village, you'll face Chainsaw Women (Bella Sisters). They are easily knocked down, but die rather hard. Theyre also pretty slow. They will however sort of pile on, so you'll want to deal with them sooner or later. If they catch you, your dead.

In the Castle, youll face the clawed castle guys (Garradors). The strategy i used, personally, was not dealing with them. Theres only a few of them, so when one shows up, ill generally try to sneak around him, or trick him into stabbing the wall, and then bolt. If you do want to deal with them, trick them into stabbing the wall, and then hit them with yoour strongest gun in the back.

In the Military Base level, youll face the Minigun guys (J.J. (?)) These are the only bosses to have any range, so be warned. A hit from the minigun will take away about half your health. The strategy i would use would be to hit them in the head with the strongest weapon i had, where they would be stunned. Once they readied their minigun again, i would hit them again. After about 3 times, they would go down. These guys can pile up as well, and zombies can also get caught by the minigun as well. If you can somehow use this to your advantage, more power to you.

In the Waterworld level is the most intimidating boss, the Double bladed chainsaw guy (Dr. Salvadore (or something like that)). He stuns hard, and dies harder. However, I have never seen more than two. So if you kill two of them, you can rest just that much easier. The strategy that works the best is to put a great amount of distance between you, and open fire. Preferrably use a place where he will run by explosive barrels. Dynamite zombies will serve this purpose as well, if you can manage to time it right. My favorite place to deal with them was in the area below the 3 storied tower you might start on. Just make sure you dont wait too long, and DONT stand your ground against him unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure you can take him down. And don't stand there shooting him, expecting to stun him, because you probably wont. Grenades work well here, because a direct hit will usually result in a stun. (I have stunned him a few times by shooting his chainsaw before, however). If you do manage to stun him, use it as a chance to put more ground between you, or if he's far enough, to put as much ammo into him as you can. If your using the "hit and run" tactic I described, watch out for crossbow snipers. If the boss is right behind you, and you get shot by a crossbow, you'll be stunned, and effectively beheaded. This boss is very very dangerous, but can definately be managed. Also, if you THINK you hear the sound of his chainsaw in the distance, start paying attention. He doesnt climb ladders, by the way. He merely jumps up the height of them, so avoid ladders if your being chased, as he will get to the top before you, and you will have a very big problem.

Hope this helped anyone who took the time to read it. Happy hunting.
The reward for 5 stars on every level with every character is the Handcannon. It's a doozy.

-DEBUG
27-06-06, 17:57
Hey, I got the game last month, and I only just beat it the 2nd time... It's just such an awesome game!! Truly Resident Evil Redefined! :D And even though its not terrifyingly scary its very intense... even when ur throwing lamps at priests :rolleyes: One things for sure though... definately re-ignited my love for Resident Evil... I got Outbreak File 2 and Code: Veronica x on Sunday :jmp:

tr_mitch
27-06-06, 18:03
Hey, I got the game last month, and I only just beat it the 2nd time... It's just such an awesome game!! Truly Resident Evil Redefined! :D And even though its not terrifyingly scary its very intense... even when ur throwing lamps at priests :rolleyes: One things for sure though... definately re-ignited my love for Resident Evil... I got Outbreak File 2 and Code: Veronica x on Sunday :jmp:
I got both outbreaks after playing this game... it made me want to play more resi so much. And in some parts it really is scary.... The regenerators EEEEK.... and its so long... and boss battles are great. LOTS of extras... a truly great game.

Titanium
27-06-06, 18:04
The regenerators EEEEK....

Oh those were scary, everytime I heard their sound, I would quickly spin Leon 360 degrees looking for it. The worst thing is finding it right next to you :eek:

Legend of Lara
27-06-06, 18:05
Resi rules! :jmp: Resi 4 is teh roXXor! :ohn:

Lara's Boy
27-06-06, 18:06
I have only gotten to the cabin for the stand off between the Las Plagas and Leon/Luis. I just didn't like that part, and haven't picked it up since (that was like, in December :eek:). After reading some of these posts, though, I kinda wanna start it again!

:wve:

tr_mitch
27-06-06, 18:10
I have only gotten to the cabin for the stand off between the Las Plagas and Leon/Luis. I just didn't like that part, and haven't picked it up since (that was like, in December :eek:). After reading some of these posts, though, I kinda wanna start it again!

:wve:

DO IT.... it gets soooo much better soon!

-DEBUG
27-06-06, 18:13
It sooooooo does!!

Lara's Boy
27-06-06, 18:16
I think I will start it again today after work, but I will probably die quite a few times until I get used to the controls again, lol!

Titanium
27-06-06, 18:17
Whats everyones favourite character on the Mercenries mode?

Mine is probably Wesker or Ada due to there great range of equipment :D

tr_mitch
27-06-06, 18:18
Whats everyones favourite character on the Mercenries mode?

Mine is probably Wesker or Ada due to there great range of equipment :D

That Hunk or Hulk... guy.... he's pretty damn good... Krauser Sucks!