PDA

View Full Version : A bit down right now...need to vent.

Reggie
24-06-06, 23:35
[removed]

jarhead
24-06-06, 23:40
well sometime is all gets too much and venting is the only way. did the bully get what he deserved regarding the chair?. and i bet you do well in your exmas. i sometimes feel like the world is against me and everyone has it in for you but it can only get better. * famous last words*. i hate school right now, the teachers have screwed up our education. sticking us in for exams a year eraly and now they have my :cen: a levels planned and im 14. :cen: :cen: . ok thats my rant.

and im sure 100% effort will soon pay off. hope you do well in your mudulas :tmb:

Reggie
24-06-06, 23:46
Thanks. :)

Capt. Murphy
24-06-06, 23:49
This kinda reminds me of when I was in High School. In my 1st period Science class there was only like 5 or 6 kids in that class. But one day I made a remark that got me in some serious trouble with the teacher. :( The next few days (or was it weeks :confused: ...anyway) I kept doing my best - which in turn was the best... of the whole class. That might not be saying a whole lot - but I know I was motivated to do better and study harder. Hopefully you can do the same. I know everyone is different and I don't know your whole situation... So God Speed and Bless in your endevours. :)

Zep Girl
24-06-06, 23:59
Oh wow! Im 20 and got bullied at school and I wanted to throw a chair or somthing. God I wish I did now!! I might of got an apoligy.

tr_mitch
25-06-06, 00:02
Awww... its not the best night for me either... feeling a little down for some reason.
I'm sure you'll feel better soon enough!:)

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 00:03
Awww... its not the best night for me either... feeling a little down for some reason.
I'm sure you'll feel better soon enough!:)

whats wrong mitch, is it because I call you a girl? lol!

DragonDan
25-06-06, 00:03
No sense in bottling up emotions. They WILL come out eventually. Bullies will always be around, sometimes there is no easy answer.

Points for originality! I haven't "chaired" any bullies before!!:D

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 00:04
I haven't "chaired" bullies before but I have got into a few fights though

tr_mitch
25-06-06, 00:04
whats wrong mitch, is it because I call you a girl? lol!
Lol not quite... although that did contribute *Feel guilty Tony, Feel guilty!*

Yuna´s Wish
25-06-06, 00:05
Everything´ll get better in a short time, don´t worry! :tmb:
However, everyone in the forums is here to help;)

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 00:05
Lol not quite... although that did contribute *Feel guilty Tony, Feel guilty!*

:vlol: hmm...now where's that gulit!?

Reggie
25-06-06, 12:40
Thanks for all your support everyone. :hug: