PDA

View Full Version : depressed... plz read!!

the_force
25-06-06, 06:55
Yesterday, I had to Join an institute, which my big brother has joined already. but He doesnt want me to Join, but I was dying to go there, I wanted to join too.. but then I was mad at my big brother, And I said many cruel and bad things to him (you dont wanna know...) , now I feel this remorse and I regret saying those things..... :(
and I hope god forgives me, and now I'm depressed and a little scared, would you please give me some support here, I feel kinda sad..

tomblover
25-06-06, 07:19
Well that's bad... Hope you get over it soon, you know, brothers are brothers, it's natural that they fight, either verbally (sp?) or psychically.

Anyway, until then, here's a friendly lil' hug: :hug:

RAID
25-06-06, 07:40
Yesterday, I had to Join an institute, which my big brother has joined already. but He doesnt want me to Join, but I was dying to go there, I wanted to join too.. but then I was mad at my big brother, And I said many cruel and bad things to him (you dont wanna know...) , now I feel this remorse and I regret saying those things..... :(
and I hope god forgives me, and now I'm depressed and a little scared, would you please give me some support here, I feel kinda sad..
Everyone says thing they don't mean when they're upset. I wouldn't wory that much about it. Everything will work out just fine. I have 2 older sisters so I know the feeling.

EdwardElricsGirl
25-06-06, 08:09
Things should work out. I have two younger sisters and I fight with them a lot and sometimes pretty foul words come out of my mouth, but in the end we're all ok with each other. Siblings fight from time to time. I hope you don't stay depressed for a while. I've been depressed over a year, and I still am. So I really hope things will get better.

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 08:11
I reckon everything will soon be bcak to normal soon :)

Lone Raider
25-06-06, 09:36
Just go and apologize, it doesn't take much :) He'll appreciate it.

Jebus
25-06-06, 09:38
hope you get over it, im sure you will, speak to someone about it face to face that might help :hug:

Paperdoll
25-06-06, 11:57

Believe me, that's nothing to be depressed over. Sibling rivalry is the most common thing in the world and I've had so many fights with my brother that I couldn't even cout them. When I was 6 (I think) I threatened to twist his unmentionables if he didn't stop annoying me :p

If you feel bad about it, the best thing is to apologize and he'll probably understand.

jarhead
25-06-06, 12:23
your were talking about stuff like that that early on dollie??

and paperdoll is right, sibling rivalry is part of growing up, with brothers and sisters. im sure hes said mean thing to you that he regrets. in a couple of years you'll probaly look back and laugh and joke about the stuff you said. cheer up, peiople say stuff they dont mean all the time. :hug:

the_force
26-06-06, 04:32
hey, thanks you guys! :(
I feel almost fine now. but I was only concerned about the cruelty that I said to him, I know that sibling rivalry is ordinary and common.
now I had this realization that I shouldn't speak this kinda things when I have a fight with my big brother... :( ,
He is the big boss, I'll have to get used to it...

ps. to people who always have a fight with their siblings, please watch your mouth and think before you say something, or else you'll end up like me (depressed and all... :( )

thanks for your support people, I kinda feel fine now! :D