PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen a Ghost???

TombRaiderLover
25-06-06, 13:31
Have you ever seen a ghost? Share your experiences.

da tomb raider!
25-06-06, 13:32
Me? Seen a ghost? Never. But I have seen a zombie. My ex-wife...

Dazzy
25-06-06, 13:43
I haven't, but my Mum has, of her Dad.

Paperdoll
25-06-06, 13:45
Just this morning, when I went to the bathroom, I saw one in the mirror... oh wait, that was me XD seriously? nope I haven't seen one.

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 13:47
I don't think so, I've heard of people who "have" though.

Tomb Raider Master
25-06-06, 13:48
No.

MiCkiZ88
25-06-06, 13:51
Yep... :(

Lara Lover
25-06-06, 13:52
No, Never. I don't believe in them. :tmb:

Mad Tony
25-06-06, 13:52
Yep... :(

How? Who? When? Where?

Prince of world
25-06-06, 13:54
maybe...yes

MiCkiZ88
25-06-06, 13:55
How? Who? When? Where?
I really dont want to talk abou tit.. creeps me out even thinking about it :yik:

TombRaiderLover
25-06-06, 15:25
My sister thinks she might of saw one.

Betal
25-06-06, 15:26
My mom have

Dingaling
25-06-06, 15:41
Patrick Swayze.

raiderfun
25-06-06, 15:44
No never

Jerrem_Y
25-06-06, 15:49
I have seen one! I don't know if I was really dreaming or it was for real! When I woke up at night someone was standing on my bed! And showing something to me with it's hands, creeepy! I was younger then, but I remember it very clearly! Really creepy!

scion05
25-06-06, 15:51
No but im 100% they exist ;)

Paul H
25-06-06, 15:57
Lots of ghost photos here:

http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/

I found this one interesting:

http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/Blackpool.html

Volcano
25-06-06, 15:59
I kinda beleive in ghosts ever since i saw one when i was younger, but that was when i was 4 so i could have been having a bad dream.
My dad claims to have seen one when he was in irland. BUt my mum thinks its all crap!:D

MiCkiZ88
25-06-06, 16:00
why do I always click those links.. damit.. now I'm freaked out again!

badboy70
25-06-06, 16:07
same :p

Rickéh
25-06-06, 16:21

yeah same to me, my friend saw one, she was going to bed and her parents and the rest are already upstairs she was downstairs it was dark she heard some crashing on the floor all over the place She said who is there but there was nobody her parents we're upstairs... ,she dont saw it she hide under the table , Very creepy! :mis:

VonCroy360
25-06-06, 17:09
No, I haven't...

And :rolleyes: at the pics...
Everything can be made with a computer these days, and I think that ghosts (if they exist) probably don't show on your camera...

badboy70
25-06-06, 17:11
No, I haven't...

And :rolleyes: at the pics...
Everything can be made with a computer these days, and I think that ghosts (if they exist) probably don't show on your camera...
yesn i saw a movie once on youtube, i' looked all squary and stuff, like they were made in paint. and one thing i didn't understand, why would someone film a room in it and then zooms to the corner of his door whrer the "ghost" appears

Yuna´s Wish
25-06-06, 17:11
Maybe I did. Who knows?:D
I don´t rememer any remarkable experience but there might have been I forgot about them...mmm
I think I´ve seen people, just flashes, and then they disappeared

Mona Sax
25-06-06, 17:12
Nope, never.

Hybrid Soldier
25-06-06, 17:14
Haven't seen one myself, but i don't know...sounds dumb but at night time in my house sometimes it sounds like theres something walking around. I hear creaks or something in the hall. That's happened a few times, not lately though. It kind of freaked me out.

I do believe in them, but just for my sake, i don't want to come across one.

Lenochka
25-06-06, 17:15
Yeah supposably some man died here before we moved in. One night i heard soemthing fall off my dresser... i tried to get up but something was holding me down... it was creepy.

Yuna´s Wish
25-06-06, 17:17
but just for my sake, i don't want to come across one.
Why not? They´re supposed not to harm you. Their lack of physical existance makes them harmless. Or that´s what I think:p

VonCroy360
25-06-06, 17:18
Haven't seen one myself, but i don't know...sounds dumb but at night time in my house sometimes it sounds like theres something walking around. I hear creaks or something in the hall. That's happened a few times, not lately though. It kind of freaked me out.

Yes, I remember when I was a kid I often heard weird creaks and signs of movement, like someone was walking in the attic... One night I was so scared I woke up my dad in the middle of the night... He looked on the attic and it was a rat, so he just threw it out...
:D

Dingaling
25-06-06, 17:19
Did anyone actually get my joke? :D No? Oh well, I'll never make another one :p

Anyway, I have a bank that detects when someone comes close to it and it says "Hello" and "How are you?" and such things. And at night when mum and I are in our beds it goes off like a little lunatic at times. And when mum and I are downstairs it also goes off at times.

Spooky.

VonCroy360
25-06-06, 17:22
You know what's quite stupid actually?
That almost all the people who "see" ghosts "see" them at night...
:rolleyes:
Why would ghosts show up only at night?

Ampersand
25-06-06, 17:22
Because it's easier to see a white ghost in the dark? :D

I've never seen a ghost, though I think they exist. :)

FourBalls
25-06-06, 17:27
I haven't seen a ghost (luckily!), but I think they exist in some form.

Pipolinne
25-06-06, 17:37
Just this morning, when I went to the bathroom, I saw one in the mirror... oh wait, that was me XD seriously? nope I haven't seen one.

Perhaps it was Sadako reading "O senhor dos anéis"!:vlol:

tombfan91
25-06-06, 17:56
yea i have seen one. i was going home about i think at 1:00 and me my mom my dad and my sister were passing the vaile mansion to get to my house when me my mom and my sister saw thisweird person just hanging on a tree branch. it lookedlike a rope was around her neck. and then as we got closer she fell like right on our car but we looed back to see if she was ok but she dissapeared. we never relisedshe was a ghost until we got home and started freaking out lol.

tr_mitch
25-06-06, 17:57
Not seen a Ghost but kind of felt something...
Here's the story....
'An innocent boy by the name of Mitch, is lying in bed... dreaming away, suddenly hears a loud BANG as if something has fell, and an almost like 'noooooo' sound... waking up... i find my legs are really really Numb, a certain strange shadow passes over my skylight' yes im an attic kid' and then it stopped.... not sure what it was, but it was certainly not normal.

Lenochka
25-06-06, 17:58
Not seen a Ghost but kind of felt something...
Here's the story....
'An innocent boy by the name of Mitch, is lying in bed... dreaming away, suddenly hears a loud BANG as if something has fell, and an almost like 'noooooo' sound... waking up... i find my legs are really really Numb, a certain strange shadow passes over my skylight' yes im an attic kid' and then it stopped.... not sure what it was, but it was certainly not normal.

Creepy!

::PJB::
25-06-06, 18:13
I have never seen one before but I do believe in them. :)

Lenochka
25-06-06, 18:15
*puts white blanket over head*

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
beleive in me ::PJB:: hehe

::PJB::
25-06-06, 18:18
*puts white blanket over head*

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
beleive in me ::PJB:: heheLOL @ Lenochka. :D

Lone Raider
25-06-06, 18:19
I have, and it was about nine pm.

Titanium
25-06-06, 18:50
Well ive seen Casper the ghost on television so that sort of counts :whi:

Hybrid Soldier
25-06-06, 20:24
Why not? They´re supposed not to harm you. Their lack of physical existance makes them harmless. Or that´s what I think:p

Still, being in the presance of a dead person. Some who died...i don't know just the thought of it creeps me out.

Yes, I remember when I was a kid I often heard weird creaks and signs of movement, like someone was walking in the attic... One night I was so scared I woke up my dad in the middle of the night... He looked on the attic and it was a rat, so he just threw it out...
:D

Lol, a rat eh? That's pretty gross. I remember when cleaning out the garbage i found a dead rat under the garbage bag, the smell of it was digusting.

Thorir
25-06-06, 20:34
Nope, never seen one...

Janny
25-06-06, 20:44
Not actually ghosts, just really odd shapes like made of shadow, maybe I'm just slippin'...

AnthonyShock1515
25-06-06, 20:55
No, but my friend over the road reckons they have supuernatuaral beings in there house.

One of the girls was coming home from school and headed to the back door to use their key, while walking around the side of the house they looked in the side window to see a man sittin on the couch wearing a blue shirt.

Then one of them walked up stairs and seen a man walk into their parents room wearing a white shirt.

Legend of Lara
25-06-06, 21:17
This is a true story:
I was at my house and had to pee. It was nighttime and no lights were on. I was walking towards the bathroom and then I saw a white figure just standing there. :(

Pablo.CT
25-06-06, 21:38
I remeber once when I was 13, I was asleep and night (as you do). The room was pitch black and it was about 1am. My nan was in hospital, she was going to die at any miniute.

As i was lying in bed my chest went really tight and someone said goodbye, I woke up terrified and my heart was pounding. The next morning I told my mum and she said that my Nan had died at 1am last night. So i havent seen one but I sure have felt one.

Genocide
26-06-06, 00:32
I believe i have seen one
---------
I was at work and i went out for a smoke-to get outside i had to go through the warehouse, and as i turned the corner i saw someone dressed in white-i looked back but there was no-one there.
It turns out that there used to be a man who worked in the warehouse, and loved his job-but was forced into an early retirement and he died a few moths later

Tomb Raider 5194
26-06-06, 00:56
Maybe I did. Who knows?:D
I think I´ve seen people, just flashes, and then they disappeared
Yes to me too sometimes I am moving my head I visualize people.

badboy70
26-06-06, 10:14
i did saw something weird yesterday. i was looking at the sky, i saw a bird flying ( black one ) and after 2 seconds looking at it it just vanished in the sky, it was like, gone :eek:

ivannnnn
26-06-06, 10:16
Long ago.I see black witch!!Held a broom and flying above the sky!!
Really!!

badboy70
26-06-06, 10:18
i just saw something else weird flying trough the sky, o no, it was lara_lookalike's brother :p

Legend of Lara
26-06-06, 15:23
Another experience:
We were driving through town and drove by an old house. A little girl was standing on the balcony. We drove past a tree in front of the house and once passed the tree she was gone. :yik:

Jacob x5
26-06-06, 15:41
This winter as me and my dad were driving back from my grandma's, I thought I saw a little girl sitting on the pavement. She was wearing a white dress and looked about 5, and she was on her own in the dark. My dad never saw her and everyone walked past on the pavement ignored her. She was totally opaque and never disappeared for a second, although I was sure she couldn't really be there. I'm certain I've seen this same thing before many times when I was little, driving back from my grandma's in the dark, there on the pavement in that exact same spot. She's not like the normal ghosts that you hear about — I can see her clearly, with no doubt about it. None of this see-through business; none of this disappearing when I look back again, but she can't have really been there. I've always thought I imagined it, although it's easier to imagine things when you are little, although I've seen it recently. No-one else sees it. It's strange that I always see the exact same thing, unless it was déjà vu. :p Maybe my brain just...I don't know. I don't believe in 'ghosts', as in souls from 'the other side' that can see you. I just think of them as hallucinations. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong, though. :p

TombRaiderLover
26-06-06, 16:51
My sister was in her bedroom taking care of my younger sister (a baby) one night, and when she looked outside into an empty house that was up for sale, she saw a man . . .

Oh, and my dad heard a voice say 'Alarm, alarm,' one night.

Lara's Fan
26-06-06, 22:18
I've actually had multiple experiances with ghosts, like when i was 9, i was heading down the hallway and saw a white figure standing in the doorway just staring at me. As i got closer to it(yes im crazy like that) it started to fade away. Or another time i went online to do research about the house i live in and found out that before i moved there was family who were into devil stuff, and the mom and dad had a daughter who was into witchcraft. Her name was Samantha and she had hung herself because her and her and boyfriend was having troubles. I also found out that the room i sleep in was her's and one night
i came home from the movies and i went to the room and found a noose hanging from the ceiling. Freaked me out!!!(the latter part was seen by my mom and dad).

TRhistorian
26-06-06, 22:22
Yes actually I have.

Anyone know of the Jersey Devil? Me and other friends went last Halloween to the New Jersey turnpikes and went on a hunt for this creature. No one knows what it is. It is real apparently becuase we did see something with a huge tail like 5 feet long. It qualifies as a ghost becuase the legend is well over 200 years old.

Geck-o-Lizard
26-06-06, 23:12
I believe in hallucinations and the power of the mind... I've seen plenty things that weren't real, because I was half-expecting to see something there. Like glowing cat's eyes peering down the attic hatch at night (I used to have a cat), shadows or faces behind me when I look in the mirror, shapes/handprints on the wall/mirror in the bathroom when I'm having a bath, white figures in the dark, etc.

DREWY
26-06-06, 23:38
I have something in my house. We only see it as a shadow. Sometimes doors open and shut on their own, keys will move from place to place. Seems harmless enough. To be honest I thought all this ghost stuff was rubbish before. Not now. My parents have a photo with an appirition in the backgound. A third person in on the photo. Taken in a castle in Scotland.