PDA

View Full Version : Work Experience Tomorrow!

tombraider123
25-06-06, 15:29
I have work experience tomorrow(Monday) till Friday!

I am working at Waitrose :p

Anyone else got work experience this week?

jarhead
25-06-06, 15:31
i had mine in march. i wish you the best of luck. my feet have never hurt so mcuh in my lfie. whats your time?? mine were 9-5:30 . and i hated my boss so much i put in a complaint :D . im sure you will enjoy it though

tombraider123
25-06-06, 15:33
My hours are 9:00am-5:00pm

I already met the people I will be working with, they all seem nice and are paying for my lunch for me :p

TombRaiderLover
25-06-06, 15:38
Good luck! :)

Real Life Lara
25-06-06, 15:39
Ooh good luck :) I had mine last year... I went to a primary school to learn about being a teacher... great start on the first day, I pulled down the coat-hanger thing in the closet and blamed it on one of the kids :p

tombraider123
25-06-06, 15:41
Ooh good luck :) I had mine last year... I went to a primary school to learn about being a teacher... great start on the first day, I pulled down the coat-hanger thing in the closet and blamed it on one of the kids :p

Lol, I hope I dont get everything wrong! :p

jarhead
25-06-06, 15:48
it wouldnt be fun if you didnt. they cant really moan at you as your only young and inexperienced. just have fun, and learn. and make friends with the staff. at BHS ( where i done my work experince) i 'brought' 5,000 worth of shoes accidentally when i was scanning them. and smashed 2 glass shelves and the ir contents- it was fun.

tombraider123
25-06-06, 15:59
Lmao you say all that and then your like - It was fun! Haha lol

jarhead
25-06-06, 16:03
oh my boss was called bev ( i'll name names, if ashe see's this then i hope she realises what she done). she made the 2 weeks hell. she locked me in the fallows ( a smaller version of the end of IKEA- with all the tall shelves), made me have lunch at half 2 so i was starving. over wokred me and she didnt even say bye or anything. well she was the worse and the good thing was that she wernt the manager. the overall manager was ace, along with a couple of floor managers. it was really good fun. i went with a mate called nicola ( her mum worked there) and we ****ged bev off and then we walked in so most of the staff knew we hated her but not bev herself. excellent. :D

tombraider123
25-06-06, 16:07
Lol, our's is only for a week. Hopefully it will be fun :)

Rivendell
25-06-06, 16:28
Ahh I remember my work Exp last year, it was great fun! I had to do it for two weeks though because of who I was working for, and on two days I was working from 8am til 10pm :( Had a great time though, enjoy yourself :tmb:

tombraider123
25-06-06, 16:35
Ahh I remember my work Exp last year, it was great fun! I had to do it for two weeks though because of who I was working for, and on two days I was working from 8am til 10pm :( Had a great time though, enjoy yourself :tmb:

Where did you work?