PDA

View Full Version : A Tomb Raider Survey - please take a moment to reply...

Natla'd
26-06-06, 14:17
This is pretty simple. I would like you to rate, from best to worst, these Tomb Raider games:

Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend

If you haven't played one or more of the games, please make a note of it. Just put "I haven't played [Tomb Raider #]". Also, please repeat this for each game you haven't played, just to make my life easier.

Please note that, for convinience, I am including the Gold expansions as part of the original game. So "Tomb Raider II" refers to Tomb Raider II and the Golden Mask expansion pack. If you haven't played the Gold expansion, then "Tomb Raider II" just refers to the original TR2. I'm not worrying about Gold packs too much at the moment.

Also; I know it's hard too choose between Tomb Raiders at times (the ongoing battle in my mind is TR1 vs TR2), but I would really appreciate if you could. No ties, please!

The reason I am conducting this survey is to get an average "best to worst" Tomb Raider list for the forums.

Thanks in advance! If you have any questions, please say. :)

(Sorry if this been done recently, Mods. Extensive searching - i.e. casting an eye over the first couple of pages of General Chat ;) - brought nothing to my attention.)

Alive_and_Funky
26-06-06, 14:19
I haven't played Tomb Raiders 2, 3, 4 and 5.

Best: Tomb Raider 1 (I've played the first few levels)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Worst: Angel of Darkness

VonCroy360
26-06-06, 14:19
Click (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=68060) :D

Legend of Lara
26-06-06, 14:34
Haven't played TR2, TRC and AoD.

Tr1- BEST!
Tr4
Tr3
TrL- WORST! No TR feel. :(

Angel_14
26-06-06, 14:37
TR2 - BEST! :D
TR1
TR3
TR4
AoD
Legend
TR5 - The only thing, what I liked were the outfits :P

Titanium
26-06-06, 14:39
TR4 - Best
TRAOD
TR2
TRL
TRC

TR1 I have only played a few levels of and TR3 I dont have atall (Except for Demo) :)

keebz
26-06-06, 14:44
TR2
TR1
TR: Legend
I haven't COMPLETED TR3
I haven't COMPLETED TR5
I haven't COMPLETED TR4
TR: AOD

PS: About the ones I haven't completed, I have a good idea how they are.:)

Natla'd
26-06-06, 14:45
Click (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=68060) :D

I think I'm going blind! And that thread was created only yesterday as well!

Sorry, TombRaiderLover. I suppose this thread should be closed now - unless the fact that I wanted to collect the information merits that it should be kept open? :D Although I could always take the info from TombRaiderLover's thread.

Geck-o-Lizard
26-06-06, 14:49
A good idea, but let's stick to the one thread. :D