PDA

View Full Version : The have a good moan thread!

jjbennett
26-06-06, 18:04
Basically just name a list of things you want to moan about or get off your chest.

Me,
1- i hate being off sick.
2- why do people have to talk on msn when yuo really dont want to chat to them.
3- in the words of Derek and the Dominoes "Why does love got to be so sad?"

J.

Natla'd
26-06-06, 18:05

Yes! Especially when they talk for the sake of it. God, I hate that.

Who else hates yuppies?

Ampersand
26-06-06, 18:06
Please note that I'm not an angsty person, though a hearty moan once in a while can't hurt. :D

1. Everyone is being an idiot today. :pi:
2. Repeat above.
3. Repeat above.
4. This drawing is pretty bad, I might have to start again. :o

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-06-06, 18:08

I don't know, but it drives me CRAZY! I put up my 'busy' message, and get at least 15 messages. :mad:

It's been storming for the past few days here and I keep losing internet connection. I HATE dial-up!!! :hea: I like this thread. :D

tr_mitch
26-06-06, 18:08
1. Grrr lost my best friend because shes being a total :cen:
2. Love is nowhere to be found.
3. ITS RAINING:mad:

tomblover
26-06-06, 18:10
1: I can't upload my latest "The Movies" movie!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2: Same as above

3: Same as above

Alive_and_Funky
26-06-06, 18:11
1: I can't upload my latest "The Movies" movie!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2: Same as above

3: Same as above

Do you have the official patch? You need it to upload it. What username have you got on it, BTW?

Angel_14
26-06-06, 18:11

Oh god, How much I hate it!!! And it happens to me, every day!! :(

My writing style sucks!!! I had to delet my fanfic!!!! :mad:
I WANT AN AoD SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries like a baby*
I'm bored:hea:

jarhead
26-06-06, 18:13
well my friends arnt online. i have to do an A3 mondrian piece in my desing for my art exam and it gonna take far longer then 6 hours and my back aches. oh and my ears hurt aswell as my throat. im tired but cant sleep and schools boring. my mates arnt online and my computer is slow. time flys by at the minute and i fell i dont have any time to myself. i also think that i need a shower but need to do far more stuff thats more important. my hairs a mess and i fell bad about moaning about everything

MiCkiZ88
26-06-06, 18:13
1. I feel so lonely :(
2. MY EX GIRL IS A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I so badly want to be at england.. and then go to model at usa! But Am I ever gonna do that :( ?
4. Why everyone starts talking to you at msn when you are busy? Even if you say it to them that you'd like to have some peace and wuiet for a moment.. mostly talking to another person and few others are disturbing you..

VonCroy360
26-06-06, 18:21
2. MY EX GIRL IS A *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the one you missed so much yesterday?

What annoys me...
Well, let's just say some people I know, but I won't go into details...

da tomb raider!
26-06-06, 18:21
Oh, God! I'm very depressed right now. Someone I know is being a complete and utter :cen: . The person put me right off my good mood. :hea:

MiCkiZ88
26-06-06, 18:23
That's the one you missed so much yesterday?

What annoys me...
Well, let's just say some people I know, but I won't go into details...

yeah that one.. now she looks like she wants me when I'm not that intrested in her anymore.. :(

jjbennett
26-06-06, 18:27
Some people eh, grrrr im only 17 but my grumpy/sarcastic/cynical complex is that of a 60 year old!

lara_lookalike
26-06-06, 18:33
I WANT AN AoD SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries like a baby*

SO DO I!!!! *cries too*

da tomb raider!
26-06-06, 18:43
ME THREE! Erm... I mean too... WAHHHAAAHAA!

Reggie
26-06-06, 19:00
1. Fell out with someone who I usually get on with, she deliberately sought out an argument though about something that wasn't even her business.

2. People trying to get me to go out with my gal-pal, people don't understand sometimes. >.<

3. Having this stupid song stuck in my head since I heard it on the radio earlier on.

rachkitten
26-06-06, 19:02
Yeah Ive got something to moan about, ive just had to sit through 10mins of "Tinkywinky...dipsy...lala...po......"

^^dont ask

Reggie
26-06-06, 19:05
^ Someone get a therapist! (they ought to use that show as psychological torture.)

jarhead
26-06-06, 19:10
i agree.

Jonnipants
26-06-06, 19:10
WHY ARE YOUNG GAY GUYS SO SELF-CENTERED?!?!?

Sorry...personal experience :o

tr_mitch
26-06-06, 19:11
Oh dear looks like everyones having love problems :(

Jonnipants
26-06-06, 19:22
I wouldn't say love, more of friendship...but if only.. meh whatever.

Jacob x5
26-06-06, 19:22
I'm fed up. :p There are family things that are annoying me (I'm not going to go into details). I'm getting fed up of school to be honest (after the last half term I always count down the last 6/7 weeks :p). Basically I'm just waiting for the summer holiday, where I can just relax and get everything together. :p :)

saray
26-06-06, 19:27
everythings going on in my life atm... family health problems....school problems....sooo much stress...and i cant go out with this bot i like cos im looking after someone :( but i dont blame the person ...:)

jjbennett
26-06-06, 19:31
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/jjbennett/depressed2.gif

Reality is over-rated people.

Legend of Lara
26-06-06, 19:47
The overly frustrating final stage of We Love Katamari!!!
TR3 ALWAYS crashes!!!
I HATE SOLDOUT!!!
WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID ****ING *****ES!!!
I WANT THE PSONE VERSION OF THE CLASSIC TR GAMES!!!
I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!
*sy-ztm eRRor+ kgidl554321
ShuT DoWWWWwnm immmmminsnt! XZZZZSAAAAPPP:::::::::::::::
*explodes*

jarhead
26-06-06, 19:49
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/jjbennett/depressed2.gif

Reality is over-rated people.

oh thats appropriate :tmb:

Alive_and_Funky
26-06-06, 20:00
The overly frustrating final stage of We Love Katamari!!!
TR3 ALWAYS crashes!!!
I HATE SOLDOUT!!!
WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID ****ING *****ES!!!
I WANT THE PSONE VERSION OF THE CLASSIC TR GAMES!!!
I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!
*sy-ztm eRRor+ kgidl554321
ShuT DoWWWWwnm immmmminsnt! XZZZZSAAAAPPP:::::::::::::::
*explodes*

Minus the We Love Katamari thing, it's the same for me.

Real Life Lara
27-06-06, 14:50
Urgh dunno where else to post this... seemed like a good enough place :( Im just lost for what to do or say... I guess there's nothing you can do when somebody seems to have a certain attitude towards something. On Sunday my best friend drank way more alcohol than she could handle... she kept drinking even after she'd been sick... everyone tried to stop her but she wouldnt listen and eventually she went unconcious. She had to get an ambulance to the hospital and she was out for 3 hours. They found 255mg alcohol in her blood... she's 16 by the way, same age as me. She barely made it... paramedics said she was 'unresponsive' and they werent sure if she was gonna survive.... shes fine now though, she had her stomach pumped and had to rest for the day, but now shes back at school... and acting like it was nothing. She's even laughing it off... we were scared to death... I was crying like hell because I was worried I was gonna lose her... and she's actually saying to people in reply for 'what did you get up to at the weekend?' 'Oh I almost died ha ha ha ha' ...she doesnt understand how serious it was. She says 'almost died' like it means nothing at all. I know thats a huge ramble and my congrats to you if you were able to stand reading it all... just needed to get it out. I know it might seem stupid wishing that somebody was more upset about something, but its just the fact that it was almost over for her, and she doesnt get that... shes making a joke of it. Am I being unreasonable? I was just so worried and now I feel like an idiot because to her it seems to mean nothing and Im worried to hell she hasnt learnt her lesson - what if she drinks again? When will she have had too much and learn to stop? :( I wasnt there at the time by the way... I was at actually here... I heard about it when her mum rang us.

Lenochka
27-06-06, 15:01
If people dont want to talk on msn sign out or block people until you want to talk to them :vlol: not hard at all a rather easy solution... Why not do something so you wont be complaining later...

- When someone is looking for soemone/ something that has been there all along
- Trying to fix people/things that arnt broken
- When i have to start every conversation ( when there MSN says available ). Really makes you think people dont like you much
- They always say on there msn thing " im bored help me " If there so bored talk to someone there available!
- When people are full of themselfs and try to act like there not.

Dingaling
27-06-06, 15:04
I'm sorry to hear that RLL. Maybe talk to her about it and tell her how scared you were? :hug:

My moan is love. It's dumb, stupid and even more stupid. I'm getting the tingles for someone who won't want me back and it hurts. I think about them and there's those tingles. Talk to them, IM them, whatever else them and tingles. Love is equal to evilness -_-

Lenochka
27-06-06, 15:06
I'm sorry to hear that RLL. Maybe talk to her about it and tell her how scared you were? :hug:

My moan is love. It's dumb, stupid and even more stupid. I'm getting the tingles for someone who won't want me back and it hurts. I think about them and there's those tingles. Talk to them, IM them, whatever else them and tingles. Love is equal to evilness -_-

i know what you mean. Its even worse when you have feelings for someone who finds dating the same gender taboo. man love and lust isnt always as they show in the movies...

Dingaling
27-06-06, 15:09
Tabooness. Yup, tis one of those people I like. Maybe I should get him drunk or something :p

EDIT: I never really moaned so I'll moan some more. *Imitates himself moaning*

BlackGrey
27-06-06, 15:12
Oh I'm trying to find the usual but I've found it in one place but the guy in hand ain't so curious about me *Sigh* Edit Oh and LE wants to have a POP at me! Oooh look at the purty horizion, look now it's there and now it's gone. Grrr.

SkyGirl
27-06-06, 15:14
- My :cen: brother
- I'm bored
- It's the finnest weather and I have no one to go with...so meaning ...staying home do nothing.
- The fact I can't find a decent guy to talk with...

But I know there are really worse things so ...hey...what it matters is that we're alive and we should always be happy by the fact we are still living.
That's the reason I'm always with joy :P

jackles
27-06-06, 18:17
I need a good moan so......................

I am so fed up of school...I work at one....I'm fed up with kids thinking now the exams are over so is respect!! I'm fed up with trying to do my best for people and no one doing the same for me!! I'm fed up with people thinking i'm some kind of servant. I'm fed up with rudeness and anger and insults and being lied to!
Trying to keep everyone happy is hard.........................

anyway....

Real life Lara...maybe your friend is embarrassed and is trying to make light of things...the fact she is repeating what happened to people suggests that actually she may be shocked and dealing with things in an immatiure way. You can only tell her that you care about her and worry about her, perhaps the hospital will have tried to arrange help or something.

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 21:07
This can't be said in english or even properly spelt italian so here goes.

Mafavanculo, che niente dentro questo vita che me vole fare vire, che nessuno. E me rompe il catzo avere nessuno,e quando vede qualcuno che mi sono preso un piacuto con, vedo che qualcuno altro la prezza. E sono cosi arbiato, non reaice parlara dentro in englese. Domani vado a una festa, a un albergo dove che il mio x, dio mio. Piu bello regazzo che poso avera anche il piu *******e di raggazo che poso avere :hea: Auito! Voilo solo uno ragaza che me viene e salvere, pefavore :(

jjbennett
28-06-06, 21:13
This can't be said in english or even properly spelt italian so here goes.

Mafavanculo, che niente dentro questo vita che me vole fare vire, che nessuno. E me rompe il catzo avere nessuno,e quando vede qualcuno che mi sono preso un piacuto con, vedo che qualcuno altro la prezza. E sono cosi arbiato, non reaice parlara dentro in englese. Domani vado a una festa, a un albergo dove che il mio x, dio mio. Piu bello regazzo che poso avera anche il piu *******e di raggazo che poso avere :hea: Auito! Voilo solo uno ragaza che me viene e salvere, pefavore :(
Sounds rather bad, babelfish couldnt translate much of it but i get the gist i think. :hug:

J.

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 21:18

Elysia
28-06-06, 21:43
I need a good moan so......................

I am so fed up of school...I work at one....I'm fed up with kids thinking now the exams are over so is respect!! I'm fed up with trying to do my best for people and no one doing the same for me!! I'm fed up with people thinking i'm some kind of servant. I'm fed up with rudeness and anger and insults and being lied to!
Trying to keep everyone happy is hard.........................

:hug: *sympathises with Jackles so much we could be the same person...*

Sorry to the huge teenage population here (this is not aimed at you), but bloody hell - do kids these days even have a clue what respect is? And that if they spoke to their future bosses the way that they speak to their teachers, their feet won't touch the floor (and P45 will be in the post...). If I spoke to kids the way they spoke to me, I'd be out of a job. I put one girl in detention for being rude to me yesterday, and she started screaming at me that *I* was the one out of order. Yes, because refusing to work, telling me to **** off and to stop 'irritating her' when talking to her friends is 'far more important than your stupid subject'... HELLO?!?!? You are here to LEARN! You are NOT here to gossip and play with each other's hair! I do NOT come to work to be insulted, and quite frankly, if you spoke to me like that on the street, you'd find yourself on the receiving end of a thick ear. What irritates me even more is that it is also my fault that she didn't know what work she had to do - allegedly I'm a crap teacher because she wasn't listening to the instructions at the beginning of the lesson (the other pupils seemed to know what to do fine...).

Gah, sorry, but Year 9 are royally ****ing me off right now....

CerebralAssassin
28-06-06, 22:03

Sorry to the huge teenage population here (this is not aimed at you), but bloody hell - do kids these days even have a clue what respect is? And that if they spoke to their future bosses the way that they speak to their teachers, their feet won't touch the floor (and P45 will be in the post...). If I spoke to kids the way they spoke to me, I'd be out of a job. I put one girl in detention for being rude to me yesterday, and she started screaming at me that *I* was the one out of order. Yes, because refusing to work, telling me to **** off and to stop 'irritating her' when talking to her friends is 'far more important than your stupid subject'... HELLO?!?!? You are here to LEARN! You are NOT here to gossip and play with each other's hair! I do NOT come to work to be insulted, and quite frankly, if you spoke to me like that on the street, you'd find yourself on the receiving end of a thick ear. What irritates me even more is that it is also my fault that she didn't know what work she had to do - allegedly I'm a crap teacher because she wasn't listening to the instructions at the beginning of the lesson (the other pupils seemed to know what to do fine...).

what's year 9,high school? :p

Elysia
28-06-06, 22:05
Year 9 are the old 3rd years... they're all around 14. Going on 25... (in their heads, that is).

CerebralAssassin
28-06-06, 22:06
Year 9 are the old 3rd years... they're all around 14. Going on 25... (in their heads, that is).
hehe..I'm seriously thinking about changing my mind on trying to become a high school math teacher after reading your post! :D

MiCkiZ88
28-06-06, 22:11
:cen: The person I like really much doesn't live in finland :cen:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 22:12
:cen: The person I like really much doesn't live in finland :cen:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mitch per chance?

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:13
I hate philosophy and I hate having to do exams in order to finish highschool and I hate the fact that I have to be in school until the ****ing end of July. I think I'm going to google how to make a bomb.

BG... what's with that sig? :vlol:

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 22:16
Part from the fact I'm feeling pretty mental and going insane even after moaning in here on the previous page. I just felt why not go the whole way and express myself with a... 'Meet my BOOM stick!' quote

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:18
Goodie goodie :D

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 22:19
Not really :(

Lenochka
28-06-06, 22:20
When videos have to use DivX and then after spending 5 hours making a video you find out its out of sync because of that stupid fricken divX being laggy!!!!! :cen: you divX RAWWWR

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:20
I know, I've had a terrible today and I'm not exactly all cheery but all the insanity here helps :) stick around the open chat thread :hug: we'll try to make you feel better.

BlackGrey
28-06-06, 22:21
I know, I've had a terrible today and I'm not exactly all cheery but all the insanity here helps :) stick around the open chat thread :hug: we'll try to make you feel better.

Really if you could translate the crap on the other page you could save me but seing niether that or my request is gonna happen any time soon I'll just go sulk some more :p And dance to your wonderful rendition of Gay Bar!

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:22
I tried to make some sense out of it but without any luck, sorry I can't help much about it BG... but have fun with the song and like I've said, stick around and let our insanity invade you :D

Legend of Lara
28-06-06, 22:25
I HATE YOUTUBE!!!!!
*hacks into YouTube and deletes every inch of it*

*AnGeL*
28-06-06, 22:26
what a good thread i know , were to come now:D as my daughter say i moan alot , so it mean you, lot will listen to me yes :ton:

SkyGirl
28-06-06, 22:44

I allways knew teaching was hard. It's a big responsibily for being a coach..especially in that year of school. The year of preparation to the 10th grade. Seriously..I know I'm 15 but dammit, they think they're the best and they're mommies give them anything they want so they think they will be in the rest of they're lifes under they're mommies and daddies roof. For god sake, they are real jerks. I think you don't have to worry to much about them, since they don't care for having a future :mad:

Pablo.CT
28-06-06, 22:52
1. My teeth have to be fixed again cos my caps snapped.
2. I missed Kickboxing cos i went to the wrong club
3. I have been bored out of my Mind just sitting around and going on Internet.

pythontrainer
28-06-06, 22:54
i hate the fact everybody thinks they know me, and what im about to say, telling me im so predicatble!!!!!!!! they all get such an impression of me, and think im a posh good little boy!! and when i sware they are like "omg joshua!!! that must have been the 1st time youve sworn in your life!!" no it F***ing isnt!!!

i also hate the fact that time after time, i have to provide the entertainment in any situation, people look for me to crack the joke or come up with a good conversation it tires me out, i cant be botherd

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

....thank you for creating a thread of such fine magnificance :D

Thorir
28-06-06, 22:54
I'm been feeling depressed and lonely lately. :(

SkyGirl
28-06-06, 23:41

Aww...me too :( :hug:

Lenochka
28-06-06, 23:48

lonely with all the people here? Awwww:hug: how about i come stay with you ;) :p

MiCkiZ88
28-06-06, 23:56
Why everyone who I care for is so far away.. why does everyone think I'm gay! WHY THE :cen: DO PEOPLE ALWAYS STARE AT ME LIKE I'M SOME KINDA FREAK!

all I want.. is just some one to share these lonely evenings with me :( ..

tr_mitch
29-06-06, 00:00
Why everyone who I care for is so far away.. why does everyone think I'm gay! WHY THE :cen: DO PEOPLE ALWAYS STARE AT ME LIKE I'M SOME KINDA FREAK!

:gki:

SkyGirl
29-06-06, 00:00

I'll share with you. :hug:
Sometimes I feel that too, my brother's friends make fun of me. My brother shout at me when he his with his friends. He's a totally different person when he his around them. And I hate that...
I hate the fact that I love someone that I shouldn't..

MiCkiZ88
29-06-06, 00:01
thanks mitch and skygirl :)

tr_mitch
29-06-06, 00:10
Why shouldn't you love them?

SkyGirl
29-06-06, 00:14
Them ? :vlol:
Uhm...I'm sorry...I never talked about this to anyone, even to my sister or my best friend. Sorry...I hope you understand me.

tr_mitch
29-06-06, 00:17
Uhm...I'm sorry...I never talked about this to anyone, even to my sister or my best friend. Sorry...I hope you understand me.
Yeah its fine... well i hope you sort it out :)

Tomb of Legends
29-06-06, 00:19
I am so sick of Microsoft and there obsesion with 'Live'!
Some one beat me to this girl I like, he is leaving to live somewhere else soon but I may not have a chance even then!

MiCkiZ88
29-06-06, 00:20
I kinda understand you.. :)

SkyGirl
29-06-06, 00:21
Thanks Mitch and Mix˙ :hug:

Agent 47
29-06-06, 00:46
I am so sick of Microsoft and there obsesion with 'Live'!
Some one beat me to this girl I like, he is leaving to live somewhere else soon but I may not have a chance even then!

one way to find out is try, if you like this person then go for it, i had a situation similar in my late teens and i regretted doing nothing,

so i say go for it ToL otherwise you'll never know ;)

MiCkiZ88
29-06-06, 01:01
Why do some people think that they are far more superiour than others :(

Agent 47
29-06-06, 01:18
Why do some people think that they are far more superiour than others :(

you tell me

i quit my job as a deputy manger for practically that reason:hea:

madderakka
29-06-06, 05:52
I'll share with you. :hug:
Sometimes I feel that too, my brother's friends make fun of me. My brother shout at me when he his with his friends. He's a totally different person when he his around them. And I hate that...
He's probably just trying to act like a big man in front of his friends, sometimes people do that. And I'm sorry about the love, sometimes love stinks ((hugs))

I hate that my family is all nuts and I'm the only one who realizes it

egyptiangal
29-06-06, 06:11
1.why cant i be taller? 5'2 is just too short.

2.sometimes...just sometimes i wish food wasnt enjoyable. that we could just eat lembas bread and be full off of one crumb. and we'd have all the nutrients that our bodies need and then we wouldnt get fat

3.i hate how i have to work tomorrow 5-10 because my sister and her kids and husband is coming from florida and my brother and his son from georgia are coming here too. they all will be coming around probably 6 and i wont see them until 10 15 probably. makes me mad. and the fact that i have to work sunday 12:30-9pm when everyone's here. i tried to request off and then my boss says i cant have it off. and then we arent alowed to switch shifts anymore so im stuck with working it. i hate my job.

Tomb of Legends
29-06-06, 06:22
one way to find out is try, if you like this person then go for it, i had a situation similar in my late teens and i regretted doing nothing,

so i say go for it ToL otherwise you'll never know ;)

Thanks Agent47 :hug: , 'The Love Doctor' :vlol:

MiCkiZ88
29-06-06, 16:14
This is an awesome forum.. but lately.. there have been some members that have started to send me hate mail.. and even public humiliations...

why do people have to offend others.. Why do people think that they are far more superiour than others..

this makes me truly sad.. :(

how can they judge a person over internet.. without knowing their past.. without knowing the person in real life..

just had to say that here... since this is the moan thread.. and not spam some other threads...

Legend of Lara
29-06-06, 16:17
This is an awesome forum.. but lately.. there have been some members that have started to send me hate mail.. and even public humiliations...

why do people have to offend others.. Why do people think that they are far more superiour than others..

how can they judge a person over internet.. without knowing their past.. without knowing the person in real life..

just had to say that here... since this is the moan thread.. and not spam some other threads...

Sorry to hear it. :hug:

SkyGirl
29-06-06, 16:24

Really ? O.O'
Just ignore them...don't be sad...don't give them that pleasure. Stay strong as you are :)

madderakka yes I know, he's allways like that. And I hate that people thinks they are better than the others. That just makes me so angry :mad:

PirateRose
29-06-06, 16:57
1.X.X Why is TR2 not playing its FMV properly!!!!
2.Why do I have such a writers block lately, I need to get this book done. X.X Maybe it has to do with erm I dunno my TR1 and Tr2 I just got in the last few days.
3.Why can't I get the stupid shadow to work on my Geisha portrait painting...
4.Why does my internet provider suck so bad. I mean, they close at 5pm and it seems to happen at least once a month the internet turns itself off after 5pm. So you can't call them and ask what the heck is going on because no one is there and clearly they are all useing MSN or AOL or something better...
5.I love my job so much, the kids are so much fun to play with and what not, but why did they try to fire me and why are they cutting my hours. WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!! They are in desperate need of help we had 40 kids yesturday, and only 3 employees when by law it needs to be 10 kids per person ratio!!!!!

Legend of Lara
29-06-06, 17:00
I STILL HATE YOUTUBE!!!
*hacks into YouTube and deletes the site off the face of the web*

Agent 47
29-06-06, 17:29
i hate the way video games take the blame for the wrong doing in our socities at the hands of tabloid press

if some uneducated undisciplined little kid is going to go out committing crime, it isn't right the parents of these troublesome youths blame video games just to get them off

it annoys me

my second moan is Reality TV shows...now whats the point in those?

Big Brother is a case in point, the only people who go on this show are a bunch of no names desperate for fame adn cheap tv jobs on satelite and cable, the point is, THEY didn't earn their stardom doing the relevant media training and so on

so that too annoys me....i don't watch reality shows as i find them rather tedious to be honest:cen:

Legend of Lara
29-06-06, 17:32
i hate the way video games take the blame for the wrong doing in our socities at the hands of tabloid press

if some uneducated undisciplined little kid is going to go out committing crime, it isn't right the parents of these troublesome youths blame video games just to get them off

it annoys me

YES!
"OMG! Our kid just commited muuuuurder."
"OMFG! Let's sue Rockstar, the makers of GTA."
"OMSFG! Let's also sue Sega."
"And Nintendo!"
"Sony."
"Microsoft!"
"Rare!"
"ZOMFG! Let's sue Eidos."
"And Core."
"Crystal Dynamics."
"Vivendi."
"SUE EVERY GAME COMPANY!!!"

Paperdoll
29-06-06, 17:38

What? Who was it? I'll kick their asses!!! Whoops, I'd better shut up or I might get hate mail as well XD don't worry about it, screw them. They're just atention seeking whores with nothing better to do than to pick on others and to focus on other people's lives. This is the internet so we're always exposed to stuff like that. Like SkyGirl said, don't give them the satisfaction of being sad over it. It's not worth it. You'd make a better use of your time watching grass grow than to worry over something like this, believe me :hug:

CerebralAssassin
29-06-06, 17:41

who's sending you hate mail :confused:

MiCkiZ88
29-06-06, 18:22
What? Who was it? I'll kick their asses!!! Whoops, I'd better shut up or I might get hate mail as well XD don't worry about it, screw them. They're just atention seeking whores with nothing better to do than to pick on others and to focus on other people's lives. This is the internet so we're always exposed to stuff like that. Like SkyGirl said, don't give them the satisfaction of being sad over it. It's not worth it. You'd make a better use of your time watching grass grow than to worry over something like this, believe me :hug:
aww.. thanks.. everyone! :hug:

c a

I aint telling names like some people tend to :)

Jonnipants
29-06-06, 18:43
I think I can guess who would do such a thing though. :hug: