PDA

View Full Version : help plz if u know how the psp works.

Gothlegend
26-06-06, 19:03
well, i realised it was possible to mod costumes for lara on the pc version.to actually mod the costumes do u have to hav the pc version? if not i was wondering if i could possibly make a costume for lara or just take one from a file and transfer the data from that to my psp and then have that costume. i know that is confusing but i was wondering if anyone with the psp version of TRL wud try that because i dont hav mine with me at the moment. again sry for confusing

Lara Lover
26-06-06, 19:03
I think the PC files are differnet from the PSP files. So, I don't think that'll work! :tmb:

TRhistorian
26-06-06, 19:06
I have not attempted to transfer that kind of file but maybe if I get time I can try it and see if it works. :wve:

Gothlegend
26-06-06, 19:12
I think the PC files are differnet from the PSP files. So, I don't think that'll work! :tmb:

they arent very diff. u can get videos and music and pics off the pc its easy.

TRhistorian
26-06-06, 19:45
Actually I have 2 pre-made ones. A green Legend, and a silver thermal top with the Legend shirt over it and the Legend shorts.

I'm going to try it right now. :wve:

scion05
26-06-06, 20:35
hope it works :D

TRhistorian
26-06-06, 20:39
Sadly it didn't for me. Maybe someone else give it a shot? I am not the best with PSP.

Gothlegend
26-06-06, 20:46
i'll give a shot with the premade onessoon but not now i will fill yall in if it works and if i figure out how to do it.