PDA

View Full Version : Ive just been attacked

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 21:36
Yep its true. I was walking down a street when i saw this Lad about 10 meter's away, he put his hand into his pocket and i could see that he pulled out something.

So i carried on walking towards him preparing myself cos i knew something was going to happen, we passed eachother and he spun round and went to do something but I blocked whatever he was going to do, he then looked at me then carried on walking and so did I.

He wanted me to retaliate so he could use whatever he had in his hand, it was quite nerve racking but now im just *****d cos i shoul've done something to him.

viper456
26-06-06, 21:38
omg i hate people like him! you did the right thing to walk away, its just human instinct to think afterwards "i shoould of done something" but you did the right thing :(

Rivendell
Whoa man one! You ok?

Even if you reported him, I doubt anything would be done :rolleyes:

Alive_and_Funky
Yep its true. I was walking down a street when i saw this Lad about 10 meter's away, he put his hand into his pocket and i could see that he pulled out something.

So i carried on walking towards him preparing myself cos i knew something was going to happen, we passed eachother and he spun round and went to do something but I blocked whatever he was going to do, he then looked at me then carried on walking and so did I.

He wanted me to retaliate so he could use whatever he had in his hand, it was quite nerve racking but now im just p****d cos i shoul've done something to him.

When did it happen?

Ampersand
Some people, honestly. :mad: :(

At least he didn't try anything further, it could've been a lot more serious if he had done. I'm glad you're OK. :)

tr_mitch
awww.... aslong as your alright thats the main thing... Stay indoors at this time of night... tis a crazy world.

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 21:39
omg i hate people like him! you did the right thing to walk away, its just human instinct to think afterwards "i shoould of done something" but you did the right thing :(

Did I, I mean I have the kickboxing training aswell as Ju Jitsu, I could've of easily done something but instead I just carried on walking, I thought he was going to persue me.

Alive_and_Funky
26-06-06, 21:39
awww.... aslong as your alright thats the main thing... Stay indoors at this time of night... tis a crazy world.

Just as Mitch said. You did the right thing.

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 21:40
When did it happen?

Well it would be of been 10:30 PM

Ampersand
26-06-06, 21:40
Did I, I mean I have the kickboxing training aswell as Ju Jitsu, I could've of easily done something but instead I just carried on walking, I thought he was going to persue me.

Yeah, you did the right thing. Better a quick brush than an all-out fight, he could have had a knife or something... :eek:

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 21:42
Yeah, you did the right thing. Better a quick brush than an all-out fight, he could have had a knife or something... :eek:

He did have, my friends in Kickboxing, Brown belts said if anyone attacks you with a Knife the first thing you should do is just Run and if they corner you then that when you should resort to what you have learned

Hybrid Soldier
26-06-06, 21:50
Holy crap man. Considering you made a thread, it's good to hear your alright. I really hate people like that!

jarhead
26-06-06, 21:52
well i hope your O.K . the minute they think they might get hurt a single bit they stop what they were doing, cowards. you did the right thing, it could have got messier if you excalated the situtaion.

Alive_and_Funky
26-06-06, 21:53
I'm pleased you're alright, Pablo. :hug:

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 22:04
Thanks everyone, its strange how you never think it will be you, I saw him pull something out of his Pocket. Where is his honour why couldnt of he attacked me with just his fist's instead he needed a weapon

Ampersand
26-06-06, 22:05
If he had any honour he wouldn't have attacked you at all, Pablo. I bet he didn't expect you to fend him off either, you sure made him think twice. :)

viper456
26-06-06, 22:22

he will of bee na low life, his life is crappy enough probably without broken bones..even though he obviously deserves them

Pablo.CT
26-06-06, 22:27
aIve just remebered his face. He used to go to my school (but was expelled because he stabbed someone with something). Im glad I was ready and forsee what was gonna happen because If i didnt block his whatever he did, I probably wouldnt be writting this thread.

Thanks everyone

Reggie
26-06-06, 22:35
Woah, glad you're still ok. As everyone else has said, I think you did the best thing for your circumstances. I'm shocked really...though knife crime (assuming it was almost that) is becoming depressingly more commonplace in the UK. :(

::PJB::
26-06-06, 23:16
I'm glad you are OK Pablo! :)

Legend of Lara
26-06-06, 23:20
It's good you're okay Pablo. :) I have been assaulted some times but thanks to my exellently honed reflexes *cough* I can evade every movement. :jmp: Almost. :whi:

egyptiangal
26-06-06, 23:25
woah pablo! i'm glad u are alive to tell about it! I would freak out if something like that happened to me. dont worry at least you played it cool...u definatley showed him! :hug:

DREWY
26-06-06, 23:25
Good to hear you are OK.
Tis better to be alive and wonder what could have been, than to be dead and find out that he had a gun.

Lenochka
26-06-06, 23:52
Good to hear you are OK.
Tis better to be alive and wonder what could have been, than to be dead and find out that he had a gun.

Indeed

that sucks that people have to be like that...

egyptiangal
26-06-06, 23:59
yeah i really do hate people like that, there's this old lady that goes to my church and her husband died recently and then this stupid guy steals from her when she's gone. he stole these diamond earrings of hers which was the last gift her husband gave to her before he passed away. So awful. :(

Angel666
27-06-06, 00:59
Glad your ok. :hug: It could've and probably would've been much worse if you'd retaileated. Is that how you spell it? :confused: Anyhoo, I'm glad you werent hurt. :hug: :hug:

UNDERTAKER
27-06-06, 01:02
You survived without any injuries...you did the right thing :wve:

Pablo.CT
27-06-06, 01:04
This has made me stronger I think. Ive realised not to be so naive about going out at night and thinking nothing will happen. Next time I will be very very Catiouse and learn how to read the sign again.

Capt. Murphy
27-06-06, 01:06
Perhaps this person knows that you know some martial arts and just wanted to see what you had...? But the best way to win a fight is to never get into one in the first place. :tmb: I'm glad to hear you're safe. :)

Lonely Istari
27-06-06, 03:50
But the best way to win a fight is to never get into one in the first place. :tmb:

Excellent advice Capt. Murphy! Very true!

I agree with everyone else, you did the right thing. and As DREWY said:

Glad to hear you are safe and not hurt! :hug:

Tomb of Legends
27-06-06, 05:19
Holy Crap! How old are you? If your young did you tell the police?

kangaxx
27-06-06, 05:30
you had acted in the right way mate, you are fine and safe, that's the moust important:hug:

Niggy G
27-06-06, 08:02
You said you now remember the face and it was kid that was at your school.
Tell the police! although they can't really do anything at least it should be logged.

tomblover
27-06-06, 08:24

He wanted me to retaliate so he could use whatever he had in his hand, it was quite nerve racking but now im just *****d cos i shoul've done something to him. What a ****!!! I have never experienced something like that!

Taleigha
10-08-06, 16:52
i was walking my 2 beautiful dogs around a housing estate and this tiny child no older than 4 years shouted after me (when i was a good bit past them) "im gonna cut your dogs tail off!!'

im shocked and disgusted. its actually quite disturbing.

Mad Tony
10-08-06, 16:58
i was walking my 2 beautiful dogs around a housing estate and this tiny child no older than 4 years shouted after me (when i was a good bit past them) "im gonna cut your dogs tail off!!'

im shocked and disgusted. its actually quite disturbing.
Err...this thread hasn't been replied to in ages.

K.J
10-08-06, 16:59
I get attacked all the time by Chelsea fans.

Lenochka
10-08-06, 17:04
Err...this thread hasn't been replied to in ages.

Indeed... no need to drag up old threads...

Mad Tony
10-08-06, 17:05
Indeed... no need to drag up old threads...
There is a couple of others that have also been dragged up.
I don't know why though.

Hybrid Soldier
10-08-06, 17:05
Lol.

Wow, this thread was made quite a while ago.

Dingaling
10-08-06, 17:29
Just because something is old doesn't mean it holds no relevance. Why start a new thread on something similar when there is already one? (Altho' the current lack of search does make getting old relevant topics harder to find, LoL.)

paul123456
10-08-06, 17:49
This maybe a little late but, Its good you ok and didnt suffer any injuries.

Shark_Blade
10-08-06, 17:52
:eek: you guys, this is an old thread