PDA

View Full Version : remember the german kid shouting at his game?????

viper456
26-06-06, 23:25
well i remember it being posted on here, but whats that "you couldnt understand him??"

drum roll please

I give you

*drum roll*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2V_A3nd_Y&search=hissy%20fit

THE SUBTITLED VERSION! YAAAAY

i actually just want to smack the little son of a [not understandable] :)

MiCkiZ88
26-06-06, 23:28
O.o

Rivendell
26-06-06, 23:33
...I don't like that kid.. I think Micki's 'O.o' says it all !

viper456
26-06-06, 23:35
...I don't like that kid.. I think Micki's 'O.o' says it all !

he is actually awful! if he was my kid he wouldnt have any computer games or anything that could get him worked up! i would fix him :mad: lol

Paperdoll
26-06-06, 23:37
If he was my kid, he'd be in the torture room right now.

tr_mitch
26-06-06, 23:37
god its like me when i dont get what i want... one minute im fine walking down the pavement in the middle of town... the next im bashing windows and screaming like the world is gonna end. :ton:

xMyrax
26-06-06, 23:38
That kid scares me ;-; Its very disturbing, I closed it after 1 minute of watching X_X

egyptiangal
26-06-06, 23:40
oh haha yes i remember this. Jeez if that was my kid, i would ..i would...uh, i dont know what i'd do hahahaha :p

::PJB::
26-06-06, 23:43
I feel sorry for that computer. :D

Andrea Lara
26-06-06, 23:48
So, who said videogames doesn't make you aggressive? It's scaring!! I'm glad I only play Tomb Raider, I'm still nice at all lol

Lonely Istari
27-06-06, 03:42
This kid has got to be faking. What the heck. No one acts like that. And why would he tape himself acting like an idiot, or if he was not filming himself, who in their right mind would film it and sit there watching him mutilate his keyboard???

It's just got to be fake... :pi:

Paperdoll
27-06-06, 03:44
And his actions, he has to be darn mad to say stuff like that and laugh like that alone. I vote for fake.

katmandoo
27-06-06, 03:45
He scares me :yik: But seriously, that is no way to act because of a computer game.

Lenochka
27-06-06, 03:46
This kid has got to be faking. What the heck. No one acts like that. And why would he tape himself acting like an idiot, or if he was not filming himself, who in their right mind would film it and sit there watching him mutilate his keyboard???

It's just got to be fake... :pi:

omg! i was just thinking the same thing. why people think its real is beyond me. he is a horrible actor. its fake...

Lonely Istari
27-06-06, 03:51
And his actions, he has to be darn mad to say stuff like that and laugh like that alone. I vote for fake.

omg! i was just thinking the same thing. why people think its real is beyond me. he is a horrible actor. its fake...

Exactly!

:tmb:

DREWY
27-06-06, 03:57
Is it passion, or an arse of a kid. Funny though

mau3genius
27-06-06, 04:01
Real, Fake or whatever, for me, he's got Tourettes.

scoopy_loopy
27-06-06, 04:09
:vlol: THIS IS HILLARIOUS! Hahahahahaha..

but seriously, someone should call the RSPCA for computers, his one looks seriously abused.. poor thing... ITs not even wearing a collar. What a monster!

kangaxx
27-06-06, 05:47
this kid is nuts if this is for real... if this is not for real and it's staged,,,he is nuts also!:tea: :vlol:

Mad Tony
27-06-06, 06:17
That kid is seriously crazy!

Funny video though :vlol:

angelika
27-06-06, 06:33
If it was my kid I would crash the computer and kill him afterwards.:hea:

Jacob x5
27-06-06, 06:33
Oh my god, that is just hilarious! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I don't think the keyboard works anymore... :whi:

:vlol: :vlol:

tomblover
27-06-06, 08:17
If he was my kid, he'd be in the torture room right now. And I'd help you torture him!

daventry
27-06-06, 09:01
:vlol:

Man what a disturbing Child, any chance he becomes a Member here on the Forum :p

I would spank him so hard and throw away his PC.

You think Doctor Phil will help him out.

Capt. Murphy
27-06-06, 10:54
That kid scares me ;-; Its very disturbing, I closed it after 1 minute of watching X_XYou know.... The last time (and first time) I watched it (the original version) my computer shut off. I'm on dial-up so I had to wait for it to load. So I went to the kitchen to cook something or wash dishes. I could hear something from my computer room, "Oh, the video that was supposed to take 18 minuets (just guestimating) to load is already done and... Oh, it didn't load all the way but it's playing anyway." It stopped a minute or so through. It ran again since I have it set to repeatedly play. Next thing I know my computer shuts off. :confused:

Anyway, from what little I seen of it, I kinda doubt it's serious/real. :pi: It just seems a little bit over the top and forced. :rolleyes:

tha_mattster
27-06-06, 10:56
I love that video! Its obviously fake, you can see the guy is quite smart...the comments he makes are inconsistent with the behaviour. I think he leaves at the end because he is about to burst out laughing! :D

Rickéh
27-06-06, 11:53
He scares me the hell out! :vlol:
Look for another with the girl, i can laugh about that but this no he's very creepy :jmp:

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:00

Man what a disturbing Child,any chance he becomes a Member here on the Forum :p

I would spank him so hard and throw away his PC.

You think Doctor Phil will help him out.
lol xD

I think it's fake but seriously.. O.o
People must to have something better to do than just destroy their pc keyboard O.o

Betal
27-06-06, 12:00
hmm. That was a normal boy.

O.o

Mini
27-06-06, 12:01
it scares me that this kid lives here in germany oO

Betal
27-06-06, 12:03
here in sweden it was a boy who bacamed sucide cause a game was loading to long. He took a knife and did that thing on hisd arm. And died. O.o

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:04
here in sweden it was a boy who bacamed sucide cause a game was loading to long. He took a knife and did that thing on hisd arm. And died. O.o
Really O.o ???????
omg...

Betal
27-06-06, 12:06
yeah.xD I think it was GTA Vice city he played. And he started the game and it was loading to long. O.o

tr_mitch
27-06-06, 12:09
yeah.xD I think it was GTA Vice city he played. And he started the game and it was loading to long. O.o

Well grand theft auto vice city is great and all, but suicide because it took to look... geesh.

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:10
That's just.. crazy! :eek:

Alive_and_Funky
27-06-06, 12:14
That's just.. crazy! :eek:

Ditto. :tea:

viper456
27-06-06, 12:24
i recon it is real because my brother (ok not quite that bad) does react like that, and he has smacked his keyboard like that too broke a monitor and speakers and swears alot, hes going to counseling now for OBVIOUS reasons lol

my mum has also threateded to film him doing it secretly so this may of what happened here, candid camera ALL the way!

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:36
i recon it is real because my brother (ok not quite that bad) does react like that, and he has smacked his keyboard like that too broke a monitor and speakers and swears alot, hes going to counseling now for OBVIOUS reasons lol

my mum has also threateded to film him doing it secretly so this may of what happened here, candid camera ALL the way!
sounds bad... Feel sorry for your brother :(

Paperdoll
27-06-06, 12:43
lol xD

I think it's fake but seriously.. O.o
People must to have something better to do than just destroy their pc keyboard O.o

There was a video of a guy make a milkshake from an Xbox controller so I guess there are people willing to waste their money just to act stupid on the internet :rolleyes:

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:46
There was a video of a guy make a milkshake from an Xbox controller so I guess there are people willing to waste their money just to act stupid on the internet :rolleyes:
pretty stupid... and a waste of time.. :/
people really should go out more.. :whi: hmm. what.. me? I'm just glued to this chair :whi:

Alive_and_Funky
27-06-06, 12:47

I agree. Waste of money too. Haven't they got anything better to do?

Jun~Pax
27-06-06, 12:49
Maybe he was looking for an original way to dispose his old keyboard! :D

(Being a native German speaker I find his tone unnatural in some places, as if he'd act his outburst for the camera.)

viper456
27-06-06, 12:50
sounds bad... Feel sorry for your brother :(

what about me and my mum?! lol my brother doesnt deserve sympathy for it, seriously. Hes an ass lol but hopefully it will get sorted soon

MiCkiZ88
27-06-06, 12:55
what about me and my mum?! lol my brother doesnt deserve sympathy for it, seriously. Hes an ass lol but hopefully it will get sorted soon
ok I feel sorry for you guys :hug:

viper456
27-06-06, 13:21
ok I feel sorry for you guys :hug:

lol thanks :D

jackles
27-06-06, 18:32
If its real then maybe his mum wanted to show him up by videoing it...and if its real then please god never let that kid drive a car...or get a gun....or be behind me in the queue when the price tag has fallen off and we are waiting for someone to get a price......

CoxyAppo
27-06-06, 18:46
Omg :|

keebz
28-06-06, 03:18
OMG, ROFL!!!:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

*Wipes away tears of laughter*

c---RAAAAAAAZY kid!!!!:yik:

Mad Tony
28-06-06, 06:42
That kid should seriously think about getting a faster computer!

scoopy_loopy
28-06-06, 07:55
people really should go out more.. :whi: hmm. what.. me? I'm just glued to this chair :whi:

I seem to be stuck to mine also :P

Nathel
28-06-06, 08:09
Why does everyone think this video of thevman is so funny? :whi: *sneaks away and prepares for retaliation*

Thorir
28-06-06, 09:20
Disturbing...

Cochrane
28-06-06, 09:32
it scares me that this kid lives here in germany oO
You remember Erfurt, right?

I know people who get very, very agressive playing computer games. Interestingly, those are usually the more stupid ones of my friends. I know someone who got his hand broken by his older brother because he was better in Counter-Strike. But I think this is really too extreme to be true.

Lara Lover
28-06-06, 11:37
:eek:

Is that kid for real? :confused:

Titanium
28-06-06, 13:50
Does anyone else feel sorry for the keyboard? :(

tomblover
28-06-06, 14:34
Yes...

SkyGirl
28-06-06, 15:04
Yes, very disturbing...O.o'

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 15:11
I feel sorry for the keyboard. Stuff like that isn't to get such abuse.

scion05
28-06-06, 15:17
that kid needs hanging...
for he is a " mistake of a son"

lara_lookalike
29-06-06, 09:31

he is probobly watching this and taking a maddie!!!

Jonnipants
29-06-06, 09:34
I feel sorry for the camera that recorded him...

Lux veritata
29-06-06, 10:45
If it was up to me i would have killed that kid...inflated little brat of an ASS****!

tomblover
29-06-06, 10:52

he is probobly watching this and taking a maddie!!! "LOOOOOAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUTUBE SUCKS EFFING ********!!!!!!!!! LOOOOAAAADDD YOOUUU MIISSSTTAAAAKKEEE OF A SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ********* YOU YOU SON OF A [Not understandable]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH *Breaks keyboard, computer, his own body and everything in his room*

Titanium
29-06-06, 14:00
Keyboard Abuse is wrong.

I have formed a group called "Citizens Against Keyboard Enders" Or CAKE for short :D

Hybrid Soldier
29-06-06, 14:06
If it was up to me i would have killed that kid...inflated little brat of an ASS****!

Then it's a good thing it wasn't up to you. :p
As crazy as he got, he doesn't deserve to be killed/hanged or anything else anyone can think of. At least he's not flipping out at a person, it's just the computer...

Still i feel bad for the keyboard.

badboy70
29-06-06, 16:16
ooooooooooooh nooooooooooooooooo poor pc :( snif :( STUPID KID :(:(:(:(

still a funny video :D

Geck-o-Lizard
29-06-06, 16:24
UT2k4, not "Assault of the Dead"

Daft kid. :p

AnthonyShock1515
29-06-06, 16:52
i think its fake, the dialogue sounds fake

Lara Croft!
29-06-06, 16:57
The screams of that kid,especially when his voice fades from the tension,cracks me up!What a disturbed little boy!

tomblover
29-06-06, 17:04
UT2k4, not "Assault of the Dead"

Daft kid. :p I bet he's playing the "TokaraForest" map.... I think the music that is playing is from that map!

RedTyga
29-06-06, 17:09
Wow, that's horrible. My inital reation was a

O_O

I think that's worse than this:

http://youtube.com/watch?search=halo&mode=related&v=JPT3E4eqqUY

WARNING 18+ to view that one because of its colorful language. That one you just feel ... sorry for the guy, and at the same time you gotta laugh at him, but with this little kid, wow. Breaking stuff like that, the laughter. Wow

lara_lookalike
29-06-06, 17:10
"LOOOOOAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUTUBE SUCKS EFFING ********!!!!!!!!! LOOOOAAAADDD YOOUUU MIISSSTTAAAAKKEEE OF A SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ********* YOU YOU SON OF A [Not understandable]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH *Breaks keyboard, computer, his own body and everything in his room*

LOL!!!!

Ampersand
29-06-06, 17:21
That kid has problems. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/AmpersandTR/daEmotes/sarcasticclap.gif

'You mistake of a son!' :vlol: I bet that's what his parents are thinking. :D

badboy70
29-06-06, 17:23
:vlol: for both of those videos

RedTyga
29-06-06, 18:12
That kid has problems. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/AmpersandTR/daEmotes/sarcasticclap.gif

'You mistake of a son!' :vlol: I bet that's what his parents are thinking. :D

That's probably what his parents say to him :(

Hybrid Soldier
29-06-06, 19:13
i think its fake, the dialogue sounds fake

Huh? Do you mean the translation?

viper456
01-07-06, 03:11
Wow, that's horrible. My inital reation was a

O_O

I think that's worse than this:

http://youtube.com/watch?search=halo&mode=related&v=JPT3E4eqqUY

WARNING 18+ to view that one because of its colorful language. That one you just feel ... sorry for the guy, and at the same time you gotta laugh at him, but with this little kid, wow. Breaking stuff like that, the laughter. Wow

LMAO! when he hits the tv it makes me laugh!

why do some people NOT realise its just a game?! seriously.. chillax! lmao

in these arms
01-07-06, 05:49
It looks like that idiot dosent like loosing. An impatient boy.

ingistefans
01-07-06, 08:04
Ó mć goodnes f-ing crist, that kid needs some prof-HELP!!

CoffeeBean
01-07-06, 08:13
Lol I think it's sooo funny, the best part actually is that when at the end he runs away and you hear the music ROFL! :vlol:

Though it's definatly fake, cause again at the end, when he walks/runs away he stops yelling :p

abraham
01-07-06, 08:24
finally subtiles his getting angry ova a guy shotting him! he needs help

oh yea i posted a video of this 2 weeks ago but i didn have a chance to get around that thread:(

pythontrainer
01-07-06, 10:45
That kid scares me ;-; Its very disturbing, I closed it after 1 minute of watching X_X

same here!! :(