PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer!

ILG49ers
27-06-06, 20:23
Hey guys if you want to check out the first trailer for Spider-Man 3, here it is! :D

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

Lara's Boy
27-06-06, 20:24
Thanks!! I kinda can't wait for this one!

Apofiss
27-06-06, 20:27
Finally!!! :) Thanks for info ILG49ers! (only comic superhero movie I actually do like <.<)

daventry
27-06-06, 20:28
I tried to see it earlier, but i see a ripped paper when i try to view it. Why cant i see it.

ILG49ers
27-06-06, 20:29
I tried to see it earlier, but i see a ripped paper when i try to view it. Why cant i see it.

Do you have Quicktime?

I haven't even seen the trailer myself, because of this crappy computer I'm on. :p

egyptiangal
27-06-06, 20:30
oh cool!! i live close to cleveland and they shot some scenes for spiderman 3 there..idk why b/c its supposed to be in NYC but i guess they didn't use wide shots.. i wish i could have seen it but i didnt get a chance to go up there.

daventry
27-06-06, 20:31
Do you have Quicktime?

I haven't even seen the trailer myself, because of this crappy computer I'm on. :p

Yes i have Quicktime

Apofiss
27-06-06, 20:31

It needs QuickTime 7 as minimum to view :wve:

daventry
27-06-06, 20:32
It needs QuickTime 7 as minimum to view :wve:

Aaaw, i did Download Quicktime 7 once, but it was called Itunes.

Apofiss
27-06-06, 20:37
Aaaw, i did Download Quicktime 7 once, but it was called Itunes.

Itunes 6 comes with QuickTime 7 (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html).. you can install both tho.

ILG49ers
27-06-06, 20:39
Has anyone actually watched the trailer yet? Does it look good?

raiderfun
27-06-06, 20:40
it doesn't want on my PC :mad:

Apofiss
27-06-06, 20:59
it doesn't want on my PC :mad:

QuickTime 7 for you then.

Has anyone actually watched the trailer yet? Does it look good?

It looks AMAZING!!! Seems like every next Spiderman movie gets better and better :)

BTW it's a birthday for Tobey Maguire (http://imdb.com/name/nm0001497/)today! Congrats!

PirateRose
27-06-06, 21:16
if anyoneis haveing trouble with the one posted in this thread, heres another link that might work for you.

http://gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=6132

daventry
27-06-06, 21:21
It works, thanks.

thepetemaster
27-06-06, 21:57
Wow - looks cool, Sam Raimi RULES!!!:cool:

Paperdoll
27-06-06, 22:26
OMG this is going to be awesome O_O GO VENOM GO VENOM!!!! *dies* I can't wait to see it :jmp: :D

nickp364
27-06-06, 22:38
oh cool!! i live close to cleveland and they shot some scenes for spiderman 3 there..idk why b/c its supposed to be in NYC but i guess they didn't use wide shots.. i wish i could have seen it but i didnt get a chance to go up there.
Cool! Live near Cleveland too! :tmb: Half hour actually!
Were you in the movie? (Background I mean)

Lenochka
27-06-06, 22:41
looks alright *sees toby rip part of spider suit off revealing muscles* omg this looks awsome!!!:cln: :p
really it does look good...

Jonnipants
27-06-06, 22:49
looks alright *sees toby rip part of spider suit off revealing muscles* omg this looks awsome!!!:cln: :p
really it does look good...

:vlol:

Yea!

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-06-06, 23:14
YAY!!! VENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

This is going to be the best Spiderman movie ever!

Hybrid Soldier
27-06-06, 23:28
What!? :mad:

What did they do to the suit!? That's not what the Symbiote suit on Spider Man looks like at all! That's way off...

This is what it should be like:

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/3928/mksm019covercol8tf.th.jpg (http://img400.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mksm019covercol8tf.jpg)

Other then that, the trailer looked good. I'm not to keen on Venom being in it though. It is good he's going to be in there, but it would have been better if Eddie Brock was introduced somewhere in the last movie (though he was referenced in the first).

All i'm saying is, if it's the last one, it better be good!

Btw, thanks for posting!

Paperdoll
27-06-06, 23:30
They had to adapt it to the current suit and it would be rather ridiculous to see Tobey in a pure black spandex suit or a suit made of CGI. I think they went for the best way to portray the suit. I do agree about Eddie though, it would flow better.

Hybrid Soldier
27-06-06, 23:36
They had to adapt it to the current suit and it would be rather ridiculous to see Tobey in a pure black spandex suit or a suit made of CGI. I think they went for the best way to portray the suit. I do agree about Eddie though, it would flow better.

No, no, no. The black spider man suit looks very odd. As much as i like the red and blue...if they wanted to give Spider Man the symbiote suit, it would look much better the proper way instead of redesigning it to fit him.

The battle scenes are going to be insane for this movie. Having Sandman, Venom, Green Goblin and Spider Man.

Thorir
27-06-06, 23:44
Ripping suit of: SEXY. :cln:

Lenochka
27-06-06, 23:46
Ripping suit off: SEXY. :cln:
indeed :jmp:

Thorir
27-06-06, 23:49
indeed :jmp:

Dirty minds think alike. :cln:

Ahem! I mean...

...I'm not sure... :o

LegenDarY
27-06-06, 23:53
OMG!!! this is too cool, Venom + Carnage were always my 2 favourite characters from spiderman, i can't wait for this movie!! :D:jmp:

Hybrid Soldier
27-06-06, 23:54
OMG!!! this is too cool, Venom + Carnage were always my 2 favourite characters from spiderman, i can't wait for this movie!! :D:jmp:

Only Venom is in it. :)

xMyrax
28-06-06, 00:14
Looks aamaaazing :eek: :D Must watch it once its out! ^__^

MiCkiZ88
28-06-06, 00:50
looks cool :)

ILG49ers
28-06-06, 00:58
Wow, all of you seem to really like the trailer! Iím definitely going to have to see Superman Returns tomorrow, just for I can see the Spider-Man 3 trailer. :D

LegenDarY
28-06-06, 01:15
Only Venom is in it. :)
Ye i'm not stupid.. i'm just saying they were my favourite characters.. so i'm glad one of them is going to be in a movie..

i do agree with you on the suit, they should have made the suit like it originally was.. and Eddie Brock should be wearing it, cause venom is way more muscular than spiderman

egyptiangal
28-06-06, 01:18
Cool! Live near Cleveland too! :tmb: Half hour actually!
Were you in the movie? (Background I mean)

oh wow i live about 30-40 min away from cleveland. ever hear of medina? no i wasnt in the movie tho i wish i were. U?:p

keebz
28-06-06, 02:33
AWESOME!!!!!:jmp:So THATS why he wears a black suit!! Something takes over him. I like that idea better than the black suit being his new permanent outfit.

But May 2007?!? I can't wait that long!!!:( Thats like a year and they've already released the trailer..........weird.

Btw, I didn't see venom. I'll take a look again.

Lenochka
28-06-06, 02:35
AWESOME!!!!!:jmp:So THATS why he wears a black suit!! Something takes over him. I like that idea better than the black suit being his new permanent outfit.

Yeah when i first seen the posters for it i was like " omg now spider-man is emo "
Happy we now have a reason for that suit...

keebz
28-06-06, 02:38
I watched the trailer again but I didn't see Venom!? When exactly do we see him??:confused:

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 02:41
No, no, no. The black spider man suit looks very odd. As much as i like the red and blue...if they wanted to give Spider Man the symbiote suit, it would look much better the proper way instead of redesigning it to fit him.

The battle scenes are going to be insane for this movie. Having Sandman, Venom, Green Goblin and Spider Man.

I haven't read the comics in years so a few things might be off but wasn't the symbiote alien? Didn't Spidey find it during the secret wars or something and it got "attached" to him taking the form of his suit (reason for Venom having a "similar suit")? So I guess it's only natural that they would adapt it to the "old" suit in the movie since that's what the symbiote did.

/Spidey geek mode off :D

Anyway, I can't wait to watch this, it will be the best movie yet.

Lenochka
28-06-06, 02:41
hehe paperdoll you read the comics?

keebz
28-06-06, 02:43
When do we even SEE Venom??? I can't see him anywhere!!

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 02:44
Ever since I was little :D my brother got me hooked on it.

Well Spider-man eventually tried to get rid of the symbiote (the black crap XD) and it sort of ran away, so to speak. It found this guy, Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) and, well, they welcomed each other :p

Since Eddie had a few issues with Parker/Spidey, a thirst for revenge was born as well as a great appetite for Peter's internal organs XD

When do we even SEE Venom??? I can't see him anywhere!!

Saving the best for the actual movie :mis:

keebz
28-06-06, 02:58

Oh, please tell!!:D Do we even see him?? Where??

Lenochka
28-06-06, 03:04
Oh, please tell!!:D Do we even see him?? Where??

I beleive its already been confirmed that this.. venom will be in the movie. She cant tell because she hasnt seen it. She means that they havent showed him because there saving it for the movie... well at least i think so...

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 03:07
They're saving it for the movie, definitily. It wouldn't make sense having the black suit, Eddie Brock and no Venom.

keebz
28-06-06, 03:21
Ooooooohhh........I see.

PS: Silly question, but what does 'O_o' mean?

Lenochka
28-06-06, 03:24
Ooooooohhh........I see.

PS: Silly question, but what does 'O_o' mean?

I beleive its like suprised... like :eek:

im not sure because i only use " O.o; "

PirateRose
28-06-06, 04:15
I read somewhere they are saveing Venom for the 4th movie. I mean well look what we have in there, we have Sandman, Green Goblin or hobgoblin, spiderman fighting the black goo off, what appeared to me as Peter Parker reaching for a ring...hrmm wedding ring? and we have Gwen Stacy introduced into the mix (the blonde girl Peter was dancing with) she is Peter's other strong love interest besides Mj and Blackcat(aka Felicia Harding).

that is just too much crap to be putting into a movie to have in addition Mr. Brock getting his powers...

Lonely Istari
28-06-06, 05:06
It found this guy, Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) and, well, they welcomed each other :p

I knew it was Topher!!!! Eeeeee!!! *dies*

I love that guy for some reason

And helloooo Toby. What the heck. That kid was seriously nothing to look at until the first Spiderman movie.... *drools* :cln:

Nathel
28-06-06, 08:15
Yeah it looks like they are preparing for Venom to be in the 4th film, in the in every incarnation of the venom story there is always a pre venom when Peter is fighting the symbiote in himself. I assume in the movie he will deal with the symbiote, finally get it off, then in the last scene of the movie it will find eddie brock, the same progression every comic has had with it. And is it just me or did they botch the symbiote suit? I remember it as always being my favourite just because of the look, the sleak black, the huge white spider. This regular spiderman suit spraypainted black is just.... bland.

Nephili
28-06-06, 08:30
Woo! Thanks for sharing, i cant wait for this film :D:D:D

Catapharact
28-06-06, 15:35
I read somewhere they are saveing Venom for the 4th movie. I mean well look what we have in there, we have Sandman, Green Goblin or hobgoblin, spiderman fighting the black goo off, what appeared to me as Peter Parker reaching for a ring...hrmm wedding ring? and we have Gwen Stacy introduced into the mix (the blonde girl Peter was dancing with) she is Peter's other strong love interest besides Mj and Blackcat(aka Felicia Harding).

that is just too much crap to be putting into a movie to have in addition Mr. Brock getting his powers...

NOOOO!!!! .... I so wanted Venom in this one. Darned Symbiont takes its friggin time consuming the soul Lol! Speed it up already!

And where there is Venom... There is Carnage... :mis:.

Lavinder
28-06-06, 16:41
Is Spiderman 2 worth watching ? :)

Because i've seen the first one and I thought it was ok :)

Alive_and_Funky
28-06-06, 17:47

I thought Spider-man 2 was okay but there was not enough action for my liking. I also got a bit bored with the plot. I prefered the first Spider-man film.

RAID
28-06-06, 18:16
Yay, venom is in it :D:D:D:D

10x for that.

Looks great, but I think it's nothing compared to X-Men.

I so hate Toby McGuire. I hate everything about him, especially the way he slurps and his lame voice.

kangaxx
28-06-06, 18:23
Thx to share mate! Spiderman is one of my favorite heroes and i love the movies. i will wait anxious for this one:hug:

egyptiangal
28-06-06, 18:48

i thought spidey 2 was pretty good. Doc ock was pretty lame tho.

3 looks pretty good. cant wait to see it!:cln:

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 22:45
I haven't read the comics in years so a few things might be off but wasn't the symbiote alien? Didn't Spidey find it during the secret wars or something and it got "attached" to him taking the form of his suit (reason for Venom having a "similar suit")? So I guess it's only natural that they would adapt it to the "old" suit in the movie since that's what the symbiote did.

/Spidey geek mode off :D

Anyway, I can't wait to watch this, it will be the best movie yet.

Umm...i think. I don't quite remember now. I'm getting the Ultimate Spider Man mixed in with this now.

Yes, but as confusing as it would be, they should keep it the way like in the comics, imo.

Definatly. If you enjoyed the first one, second one is one you must see.

Yay, venom is in it :D:D:D:D

10x for that.

Looks great, but I think it's nothing compared to X-Men.

I so hate Toby McGuire. I hate everything about him, especially the way he slurps and his lame voice.

Spider Man owns all X-Men. :tea:

Ever since I was little :D my brother got me hooked on it.

Well Spider-man eventually tried to get rid of the symbiote (the black crap XD) and it sort of ran away, so to speak. It found this guy, Eddie Brock (Topher Grace) and, well, they welcomed each other :p

Since Eddie had a few issues with Parker/Spidey, a thirst for revenge was born as well as a great appetite for Peter's internal organs XD

Ummm, doesn't the symbiote leave Spider-Man because it was too strong even for him to handle? (Once again, i might be thinking of the Ultimate version)

No it's not. I read that 3 was the last Spider Man movie. At least Toby and Kirsten Dunst said that's the last one they were doing.

The last movie would have to go out with a bang! It would certainly do so if they included Venom.

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:50
I think that Peter started to go "insane" due to the symbiote so he tried to get rid of him with sonic waves, with a churchbell I think. I think i remember a bit like that in one of the comics. I never read Ultimate Spider-man so I only have a faint idea of the "new" storyline, because of the game.

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 22:57
I think that Peter started to go "insane" due to the symbiote so he tried to get rid of him with sonic waves, with a churchbell I think. I think i remember a bit like that in one of the comics. I never read Ultimate Spider-man so I only have a faint idea of the "new" storyline, because of the game.

Ohhh, you must be right! Now i remember, sonic waves are the only thing that can kill/get rid of the symbiot. I was thinking of Ultimate Spider-Man because in that storyline the suit was too strong for his powers (Spider Man) to control so it left him and it eventually it found Eddie Brock who somehow was able to tame it. This sounds weird, but the suit feeds on itself and for that reason Venom has to suck the life out of other people.

Ahaha. I enjoy talking anything Spider Man related. I think there should be a thread made...but i don't want to be the only one who would be interested in talking about Spider Man...or anything related to him.

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 22:58
I'd post there :D but by the looks of it, we'd be the only ones posting there.

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 23:01
Mmm, yeah i think so! For the heck of it, i'll make one anyways, and hopefully people will post. :D

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 23:01
At least you've tried :D

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 23:10
Hehe, yeah. I actually think this would be my first thread on here! (Other then in the Tech forum help).

ILG49ers
30-06-06, 01:26
I went to go see Superman Returns today (Good movie, but not as good as the Spider-Man movies, or Batman Begins) and I finally got to see the Spider-Man 3 trailer! All I have to say is, that I can't wait for May 4th, 2007! :jmp: