PDA

View Full Version : Best Game NEVER MADE

belter_21
27-06-06, 22:03
Wonder what other people think but I would really enjoy a great Blade Runner game, it would surely have everything. The temptation would be to make it an RPG? (hey, maybe it would be better than Oblivion ;) ) but I think an explorer /adventure action game would be better. :D

lara_lookalike
27-06-06, 22:03
Wonder what other people think but I would really enjoy a great Blade Runner game, it would surely have everything. The temptation would be to make it an RPG? (hey, maybe it would be better than Oblivion ;) ) but I think an explorer /adventure action game would be better. :D

AOD 2!!!!!!!!!!!

jarhead
27-06-06, 22:04
tomb raider, the early years. when she was starting out.

Alive_and_Funky
27-06-06, 22:05
Megas XLR: The Video Game. My avatar is one of the characters.

Rivendell
27-06-06, 22:05
Better than Oblivion? *Gasp* Blasphemyyyy :p !!!

dbot
27-06-06, 23:01
Aliens: Colonial Marines. A squad-based shooter where you command a squad of Colonial Marines, some of the toughest sons of *****es around....it was a main reason i wanted to buy a PS2. Then it kept getting pushed back and back, and was eventually cancelled. Im still ****ed off about that. I imagine had it been made it would have been pretty similar to Rainbow Six, except in the Aliens universe. Dammit.

Paperdoll
27-06-06, 23:06

I think there's a Blade Runner game, if I'm not mistaken, it's an old adventure game.

Melonie Tomb Raider
27-06-06, 23:10
Starcraft: Ghost. That game looked incredible!

I'm sure it will still be made though. Probably for the next gen consoles.

Catapharact
27-06-06, 23:12
Starcraft: Ghost. That game looked incredible!

I'm sure it will still be made though. Probably for the next gen consoles.

Sadly... No. Maybe in a VERY long time, but we can assume for the moment that the project has been scrapped; Its not cost effective.

A downer, I know, but what can you do.

Virusbuster
27-06-06, 23:28
The game that has the story that I've been making for a looong while! :D

Nah, I guess the game wouldn't be that great, but I really think this story is up there with the FF's, at least. O_o

madderakka
28-06-06, 04:24
Oh My God The last time this thread was around I mentioned "The Lost" which they stopped production on in 2002. I went to get the link to post it here and when I looked it up it says it's coming out on PC and XBox! :jmp: :yah:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/lost/index.html?q=the%20lost

Jacob x5
28-06-06, 04:27
If only they were to complete Sonic 4 and carry on with 2D platform Sonic. :cln:

Mad Tony
28-06-06, 06:09
I don't really know any.
Is there a website that lists game that never got made?

TombRaiderLover
28-06-06, 06:37
There already is a Blade Runner game.