PDA

View Full Version : what's up with Limp Bizkit?!

CerebralAssassin
28-06-06, 00:05
..I've read he's been on an "indefinite hiatus" what's up with that? :confused:

Capt. Murphy
28-06-06, 00:11
:yah:

:confused: Oh wait. I misread "indefinite" as Infinite.... :hea:

:(

:cen:

:vlol:

CerebralAssassin
28-06-06, 00:26
:yah:

:confused: Oh wait. I misread "indefinite" as Infinite.... :hea:

:(

:cen:

:vlol:
so I take it you don't like him :D

DREWY
28-06-06, 00:39
By 'he or him' you mean Fred Durst? There are 5 members in Limp Bizkit aren't there?

CerebralAssassin
28-06-06, 00:41
By 'he or him' you mean Fred Durst? There are 5 members in Limp Bizkit aren't there?
I mean the band...and him :D

Lenochka
28-06-06, 00:54
hehe i dont really like them much... except someone made this awsome Limp Bizkit V.S. t.A.T.u. Track i looove it hehe... annyways so does this mean there spliting or just taking a break?

egyptiangal
28-06-06, 01:25
they've been gone for a while now...

Lenochka
28-06-06, 01:38
they've been gone for a while now...

Yeah i was actually thinking the same thing. havent heard anything at all about them... except i did hear something about a fred durst sex tape like a year ago on MTV but besides that news on them is rare

Metaldud
28-06-06, 02:24
I can't believe I was actually a fan of them a few years ago when they first came out. A couple of years back however I just decided they were too embarrassing and stopped listening to them once and for all. Hey we all have done something we're not proud of so I'm not the only one who's done this: be a Limp Bizkit fan and then eventually come to your senses and stop having anything to do with them.:tea:

Lenochka
28-06-06, 02:28
I can't believe I was actually a fan of them a few years ago when they first came out. A couple of years back however I just decided they were too embarrassing and stopped listening to them once and for all. Hey we all have done something we're not proud of so I'm not the only one who's done this: be a Limp Bizkit fan and then eventually come to your senses and stop having anything to do with them.:tea:

You should never be embarassed at your interests. they appealed to you maybe not now but once did. never be embarassed at things like that. its a waste of worry :)