PDA

View Full Version : Freeeeeeeedom!!

viper456
28-06-06, 10:21
I have just totally finnished college!!! just had my last exam! it feels great!!!

anyone else finnished totally too now!?!?!

how do you feel!? ITS GREAT ISN'T IT!!! im sooo excited!

going out on the town tomorrow night to celebrate with all my friends! :D

Tomb of Legends
28-06-06, 10:23
Well done :D

viper456
28-06-06, 10:25
Well done :D

w0000p thank you :D

Jonnipants
28-06-06, 10:28
Nothing is better than going out celebrating with friends after a final exam. Hope you have fun! :D

tr_mitch
28-06-06, 10:28
yep.... i finished two weeks ago for 2 months and a half.... its nice... but gonna get boring after a bit :D But still enjoy it whilst is lasts.

viper456
28-06-06, 10:30
Nothing is better than going out celebrating with friends after a final exam. Hope you have fun! :D

To right i will! i intend to be rather erm intoxicated :whi: lol!

yep.... i finished two weeks ago for 2 months and a half.... its nice... but gonna get boring after a bit :D But still enjoy it whilst is lasts.

yeah it does :( but then you miss it when you have to do something so its a vicious circle lol!

angelika
28-06-06, 10:32
Well done dear!

Are you plannining any vacations this summer or will be applying for jobs?

Jonnipants
28-06-06, 10:37
To right i will! i intend to be rather erm intoxicated :whi: lol!

That's the way to do it!! Go you! :D

viper456
28-06-06, 10:49
Well done dear!

Are you plannining any vacations this summer or will be applying for jobs?

should be getting a part time job, im going to do another year at a different colege, just doing a foundation course in art and design :)

not going anywhere out of the country but who knows where my car will take me lol

Jonnipants
28-06-06, 10:53
Hey cool, I did the intermediate course in art and design and earned a distinction :) I got into the BTEC national diploma course but I decided it wasn't for me. I'm going back to college to do hairdressing, I'm OBSESSED with hair. :o

viper456
28-06-06, 10:55
Hey cool, I did the intermediate course in art and design and earned a distinction :) I got into the BTEC national diploma course but I decided it wasn't for me. I'm going back to college to do hairdressing, I'm OBSESSED with hair. :o

lol cool! :D i think the btec thing is what im doing, not sure :S wow i dont know what course im doing ! lmao! :D

Ampersand
28-06-06, 11:15
From the title I thought this'd be a Braveheart thread or something. :D

Congratz on finishing college! :tmb:

spence
28-06-06, 11:21
Congrats, have a good summer.

Paperdoll
28-06-06, 11:22
Congrats :tmb: wish I could say the same thing, I'm stuck in school until the end of July *sigh*

Prince of world
28-06-06, 12:28
Congratulation :D

Rivendell
28-06-06, 12:29
I finished my A-lvels yesterday, and now I just feel so free and wanting to do everything i can at once!! :D

Hybrid Soldier
28-06-06, 13:38
I have just totally finnished college!!! just had my last exam! it feels great!!!

anyone else finnished totally too now!?!?!

how do you feel!? ITS GREAT ISN'T IT!!! im sooo excited!

going out on the town tomorrow night to celebrate with all my friends! :D

Yep, i've been done school for...*counts*...6 days now. And all went by very fast.

I'm happy because this year was really...something.

viper456
28-06-06, 17:24

Congratz on finishing college! :tmb:

haha no not quite im affraid :D

Yep, i've been done school for...*counts*...6 days now. And all went by very fast.

I'm happy because this year was really...something.

lol yeah, to much freedom you see! just want to do EVERYTHING! getting drunk is at the top of my list first! lol

egyptiangal
28-06-06, 18:42
congrats viper! i can just imagine u quoting wallace in braveheart "FREEEEDDDOOOOOMMMM!!!" :D

Lonely Istari
28-06-06, 18:53

Me too! I was way excited! :D

but this is exciting news as well! Congrats Viper!!! You made it! :yah: