29-06-06, 05:21
Loved Legend...but amanda got on my nerves. anyone else dislike amanda? :ton:

Lost_Raider
29-06-06, 05:23

LOL, never thought of that before :D

egyptiangal
29-06-06, 05:44
i just didnt like how she dised her friends like that and turned goth. she was fine in paraiso before she turned evil.

tha_mattster
29-06-06, 09:42
The turning into a goth thing was really stupid and hard to believe. I think its because the people who made TRL are all goths, they made those vampire games didnt they - and had the cheek to put the swords and outfits from another series into tomb raider.

Mr_X
29-06-06, 10:04
She wasn't that bad. Allister was worse on the annoying scale, and at least Amanda's voice actress wasn't as bad as Boaz's.

Crystalline Flame
29-06-06, 12:03
Amanda's voice actress wasn't bad, but she did Phil and Lil from Rugrats so everytime she spoke the only thing I could hear was that, it made for a rather boring enemy. Rivals in diapers aren't very imposing.

egyptiangal
29-06-06, 17:07
Amanda's voice actress wasn't bad, but she did Phil and Lil from Rugrats so everytime she spoke the only thing I could hear was that, it made for a rather boring enemy. Rivals in diapers aren't very imposing.

:vlol: imo i thought boaz's voice was better :D

Mini
29-06-06, 17:16
in germany her voice is the german vioce from nicole kidman. so, everytime i see amanda and she speaks i have to think about nicole kidman. btw. i don't like nicole kidman :mis:

egyptiangal
29-06-06, 17:19
in germany her voice is the german vioce from nicole kidman. so, everytime i see amanda and she speaks i have to think about nicole kidman. btw. i don't like nicole kidman :mis:

i hate nicole too!!! why??? because she married my man KEITH URBAN!!!! OH SO JEALOUS!!!!!!:mad:

okay okay sorry for going a lil off topic :ton:

Miss Adventure
29-06-06, 17:20

no,i liked amanda! :D
she was a cool enemy in my opinion....

Lost_Soul
29-06-06, 17:43
Amanda was annoying but what's so bad about goths? One of my best friends is a goth and he's nothing like amanda lol. I think Amanda was much more annoying when she wasn't goth...she had her happy annoying voice that made my ears bleed...at least later her voice sounded deeper and was less whiney...

Alister Fletcher
29-06-06, 17:58
Allister was worse on the annoying scale.

I Resent That!

Sofitegan
29-06-06, 18:01
I thought Amanda was cool!
And so was alister!
I'm going to make the opposite to this thread now!

Crystalline Flame
30-06-06, 02:26
Amanda's image is never what bothered me, it's that I think she didn't feel very much like a real threat. Almost like she had a naiveity (sp?) about her or something.

egyptiangal
30-06-06, 03:16
I thought Amanda was cool!
And so was alister!
I'm going to make the opposite to this thread now!

isnt there already the official amanda appreciation thread? :ton:

no there isnt anything wrong w/ goths... she was just kinda wierd goth imo

crm1025
30-06-06, 03:35
hey id be ****ed too if i knew there was more some1 could do about me in that situation....plus shes got a rack