PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter

ara
29-06-06, 06:54
Now how do YOU think HP will end? Will he die or will he kill YOU-KNOW-WHO and liv? Rowling have sayd: 2 of them will die (Harry,Hermione or Ron)...

--------------------------------

I can wait new bok :jmp: ! I think Harry will kill YOU-KNOW-WHO and YOU-KNOW-WHO will kill Harry. And Hermione will live!

VonCroy360
29-06-06, 09:39
She never said two members of the trio will die; she said two important characters will die and that's a difference...

I see no reason why Ron or Hermione should die, they could get killed during an accident, but there is no reason in the storyline for them to die...

I think Snape is a big candidate to get killed off, either Harry kills him cause of revenge or he really is good and Voldemort kills him when he finds out...
Malfoy also is for the same reason as Snape, I think he's actually good and he will stand on the side of the Order so Voldemort or anyone on his side could kill him...
Harry also has a big chance to die, but if he dies, Voldemort lives, which is not a good ending, so I think Voldemort will probably (I say 99%) get killed, as for others, we'll wait and see...

And btw, HP books aren't just about killing you know, so many people now talk only about killing and when the book comes out, they will probably just skip to the end to see who's dead...
I'm looking forward to final book cause I enjoy the storyline, as I'm looking forward to every new HP book...

:)

Lara Lover
29-06-06, 09:39
Haven't we already have a thread like this? :)

Tomb Raider Master
29-06-06, 09:43
I hope Voldemort dies, Harry, Ron and Hermione live, Snape gets caught, Malfoy becomes good and both Dumbledore and Sirius come alive again. :D LOL, too optimistic... :( :p

jjbennett
29-06-06, 09:44
Yeah, oh well, a mod will get rid of it if they feel like it.

Betal
29-06-06, 11:23
I think harry will die:(

tomblover
29-06-06, 11:26
I think Harry will die... But I think Ron will survive, not that he'd survive for long, but anyway!

Betal
29-06-06, 11:29
I think Harry will die... But I think Ron will survive, not that he'd survive for long, but anyway!

Harry will die when he protect his friend. (don't know who) That's what I think

Ampersand
29-06-06, 11:32
I think Harry and Voldemort will kill each other. :)

Prince of world
29-06-06, 14:10
I don't read harry potter...
I think it's too late if I start to read from the first book..

Mad Tony
29-06-06, 15:47

Yep, there's been about 2

TombRaiderLover
29-06-06, 15:48
I've heard that Harry will die.

Mad Tony
29-06-06, 15:50
I've heard that Harry will die.

It isn't confirmed but I think she will kill him off because she dosen't want anyone to make any other stories about him.

Alive_and_Funky
29-06-06, 16:25
Harry also has a big chance to die, but if he dies, Voldemort lives, which is not a good ending,

Not necessarily. Harry might sacrifice himself and Voldemort gets killed too.

Legend of Lara
29-06-06, 16:27
Harry will die. It's really obvious.

EDIT: It's a stupid idea of JK making Harry die so other stories about him would be released. They could make the storyline like this:
"Harry was dead... but not for long. He was resurrected by (insert name) and..."
or something like that.

Alive_and_Funky
29-06-06, 16:29
Harry will die. It's really obvious.

But sometimes something is obvious to make the real event not obvious.

Catlantean
29-06-06, 16:34
Voldemort definitely, because bad guys always die in the end (in fiction at least).

As for the second...I think Snape. As much as I think he's the best character in the series, it has always been uncertain where his loyalties lie, neither side can really trust him, and he'll probably die for it.

VonCroy360
29-06-06, 16:37
Not necessarily. Harry might sacrifice himself and Voldemort gets killed too.

The prophecy tells Harry is the chosen one.
He is the only one that can destroy Voldemort...

Now Harry could kill Voldemort and then die later on, but that only strikes as stupid to me...
:)

Legend of Lara
29-06-06, 16:40
I know. Harry kills Voldemort, everyone gets happy and then a toilet seat from a space station hits him in the head! :p

Alive_and_Funky
29-06-06, 16:41
I know. Harry kills Voldemort, everyone gets happy and then a toilet seat from a space station hits him in the head! :p

I like that ending :tmb: .