PDA

View Full Version : Last Day

laracroft2122
30-06-06, 00:54
Last day in the Dominican Republic tommorow but the good thing about it all is that I get back to the computer without having to pay a lot of money to get on one lol

Very hot here

Took millions of pictures and will post them all when they get developed

Lenochka
30-06-06, 00:56
sounds awsome hehe

sweetPoison
30-06-06, 00:57
That is wonderful. :D

I was wondering why I haven't seen you here that much recently. :D

DREWY
30-06-06, 01:00
Hot? That sounds good. Been 0 here the last few mornings. Brrrr

sweetPoison
30-06-06, 01:02
Hot? That sounds good. Been 0 here the last few mornings. Brrrr

Goodness, I thought Australia is supposed to be hot. Or is it that you have just forgot to turn off your air conditioning? :D

DREWY
30-06-06, 01:06
Hey SP :wve:
This is our winter. Am in Victoria which is in the cooler south of the country. Doesn't get much colder here than 0. Within a few months it will be hot again.
(some parts of Aust can be over 100 deg for months at a time)

sweetPoison
30-06-06, 01:11
Hey SP :wve:
This is our winter. Am in Victoria which is in the cooler south of the country. Doesn't get much colder here than 0. Within a few months it will be hot again.
(some parts of Aust can be over 100 deg for months at a time)

That is too much. It is either too cold or too hot.
I think, I know, I am fine here. Well, it does rain a lot but it will do. :D

But you have to miss the snow. Or you would have father Christmas sending you gifts while surfing. :D kidding. :D

oh, do people in Australia tan their boy/girlfriend's names on their body? I just heard about this. Sorry for being an ignorant foreigner. :D (Or rather stupid, and completely annoying) :D

DREWY
30-06-06, 01:40
Where I live is 1hr from the snow, 1hr from the beach and 1hr from the city. Perfect really. Don't miss the snow. Cold stuff.
Never heard of names being tanned but could happen with carefull application of tanning cream?

Mad Tony
30-06-06, 06:20
Where I live is 1hr from the snow, 1hr from the beach and 1hr from the city. Perfect really. Don't miss the snow. Cold stuff.
Never heard of names being tanned but could happen with carefull application of tanning cream?

When I went to Australia it wasn't cold or hot, just warm. I stayed in Ballarat and was only an hours drive away from Melbourne. (sounds a bit like where you are)

angelika
30-06-06, 06:24
In Greece, we are in the heart of the summer and today's weather forecast says 40 degrees Celcius.:(

We are melting here!!!

Back on topic: post some pictures when you get home

Mad Tony
30-06-06, 06:26
In Greece, we are in the heart of the summer and today's weather forecast says 40 degrees Celcius.:(

We are melting here!!!

Back on topic: post some pictures when you get home

40 degrees!!!:eek:

I'm doing a 10 mile walk in 28 degrees today and I thought it was bad for me!

EscondeR
30-06-06, 06:40
40 degrees!!!:eek:

I'm doing a 10 mile walk in 28 degrees today and I thought it was bad for me!

Here in Russia we have 30 centigrade :(
Just imagine, sitting an hour on an Fiber optics substation (it goes up to 50 there :eek:) & still alive ;)