PDA

View Full Version : So..has anything crazy ever happened to 'ya?

CerebralAssassin
30-06-06, 22:41
It's not rocket-science...just post something weird/crazy that has happened to ya..ok here's one of many wierd incidents of my own: :)

My cousin was driving on the interstate (highway) and I was in the passenger seat.I was looking through my passenger window quite some time and as I turn my head directly in front of me..a couch (?!):confused: all of a sudden appears in the middle of the highway not too far ahead :eek:.As you probably already know...stopping in the middle of the highway is a no-no..so my cous only had one option...and that was to sort of veer sharply to the left.Fortunately..there was plenty of space for my cousin to veer and change lanes,hitting the couch in the process.Fortunately,not only we were saved:yah: ,but the car hardly got scrached!!LOL..and all this decision makng had to take place within 2 secs...so my hat goes off to him! :tmb:

I guess we americans are couch potatos even in the highways!! :vlol:

PS: ok now your turn :)

Legend of Lara
30-06-06, 22:43
It was sports class. We were playing football, my least fave sport. I was running, and the next thing I knew I was on the floor, face down with a football on my side. The only thing I felt was extreme pain in my cranium. Turns out some idiot kicked the ball into my head. :mad:

tombraiderluka
30-06-06, 22:46
Crazy,well I got kicked out of city bus,lol.Didn't have money for it!:D

Lenochka
30-06-06, 22:47
once me and my mom were driving and there was a trailer in front of us with this HUGE boat. im guessing the driver was drunk he was swerving he scraped the side wall and his boat fell off the trailer my mom swerved we screamed then we laughed after missing it by like 3 feet. the funny thing was the guy kept going even after losing his boat :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
30-06-06, 22:48
the funny thing was the guy kept going even after losing his boat :vlol:

:vlol:

Lost Angel 21
30-06-06, 22:49
My friends and I were sitting in the cafeteria waiting to go on-stage for our band concert. A guy is folling around, and knocks down my firends trumpet, hitting my head while I'm reading. I blacked out for a couple seconds, and for the next few days, my head wouldn't stop throbbing. I think I got a small concussion. I ended up laughing about it after the guy apaologized like 20 times.

The trumpet is now dented. It's a rental. My friend wasn't happy about it, but it's barely visable.

Betal
30-06-06, 22:54
When I was in turkey. Of some reason turkey boys are crazy in me. One wanted to buy me for 40 chamels. Then when I and my mom was in a mall it comes a woman and she asked if her family could look at me. :S Last time I'm in turkey

Lenochka
30-06-06, 22:59
When I was in turkey. Of some reason turkey boys are crazy in me. One wanted to buy me for 40 chamels. Then when I and my mom was in a mall it comes a woman and she asked if her family could look at me. :S Last time I'm in turkey

well you are very beautiful betal. No wonder they were crazy for you hehe :) :hug:

Betal
30-06-06, 23:23
well you are very beautiful betal. No wonder they were crazy for you hehe :) :hug:

awww. thanks:hug:

Geck-o-Lizard
01-07-06, 00:08
Well... I stood on a bee this afternoon. Which hurt. (Well actually I jumped on it, leaping into the kitchen from the garden too fast and not realising it was below me. Poor critter, being squashed by my smelly feet of all things...) That'd be the craziest thing to happen to me for ages. (My life is such an action movie)

Thorir
01-07-06, 01:03
I got hit on by a drug addict. He asked if we could share some bodyheat... And I don't think he meant a hug or something if you get what I mean... http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/stunned.gif

He was actually kind of hot though... http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/sneaky.gif
Looked like Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine! http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/3225/Velvet/curtw4.jpg

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-07-06, 01:07
Well... I stood on a bee this afternoon. Which hurt. (Well actually I jumped on it, leaping into the kitchen from the garden too fast and not realising it was below me. Poor critter, being squashed by my smelly feet of all things...) That'd be the craziest thing to happen to me for ages. (My life is such an action movie)

Eek! :yik:

Kamrusepas
01-07-06, 07:24
Well, last night at a bar this huge woman came sitting next to me and just wouldn't leave >_<

tha_mattster
01-07-06, 07:31
Well, last night at a bar this huge woman came sitting next to me and just wouldn't leave >_<

she just died of obesity! you should not have fed her those crisps!

tomblover
01-07-06, 07:31
I got hit on by a drug addict. He asked if we could share some bodyheat... And I don't think he meant a hug or something if you get what I mean... http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/stunned.gif

He was actually kind of hot though... http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/sneaky.gif
Looked like Ewan McGregor in Velvet Goldmine! http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/3225/Velvet/curtw4.jpg Naughty Thorir!!!! :D :D JK!! You took a pic of him? Or did he want you to take a pic of him so that you could "remember" him or what?

Kamrusepas
01-07-06, 07:42
she just died of obesity! you should not have fed her those crisps!

I didn't touch her, I swear :pi:

We eventually got rid of her by simply moving to another table [I had to jump over the current one as she had me pushed into the corner].

tomblover
01-07-06, 07:47
ROFL!!!!!! Poor you Kam!

Kamrusepas
01-07-06, 07:49
It wouldn't have been a problem if it had been a guy, I'm used to those and my bf and my friend's bf could have just thrown him out :p

tomblover
01-07-06, 08:06
:p Would they have been allowed? :D

scion05
01-07-06, 08:41
Craziest thing to happen to me... :O

lol i dont like CHURCH but was invited :)
by the school chaplain grrr 7.30 am

... the first thing to happen was in the church
we sat at the front and when everyone was sat we hadnt noticed
and we were still stood up....
then later i was talking to brother john ( who is a good friend )
and i had to say summat like " oh good god, i cant beleev wot i did ! "
then later i spilt tomato sauce.... and idd summat else which i cant remember...

tomblover
01-07-06, 08:47
Here's my 2 short but scary crazy happenings: My Xbox 360 suddenly just fell while I was playing Legend! I was so effing scared the cd had been hurt so I nearly ****ed myself!!! Luckily, it hadn't been hurt! And another thing: While I was playing Dead Or Alive 4 online, I activated, without my knowledge, headphone chat! This guy who was my friend started yelling "Hello???" at me while I was sitting there yelling back at him, while writing messages about disconnected headphones! xD :vlol:

Catapharact
01-07-06, 19:53
Wouldn't call it crazy... Mor like Embarrassing.

Me and a bunch of pals were having a conversation once in a Coffee shop. The colour pink happened to become a topic in the conversation. In my blind passion, I blurted out "If I ever see anything in pink, I'll tear it up!" only to realize that one of the girls in the group happened to be wearing a pink tee-shirt that day and was blusing furiously.

Man... I felt like going under a rock and staying there for the day.

jarhead
01-07-06, 19:56
well ive had a jelly fight round my uncles with uncle and people. and ive ive got stuck on a swing with my friends in an uncompromising situtaion

lara_lookalike
01-07-06, 21:18
well ive had a jelly fight round my uncles with uncle and people. and ive ive got stuck on a swing with my friends in an uncompromising situtaion

LOL!! i have had something like that..well i had a crisp fight,me my little brother and my dad were throwing packets of crisps at each other! lol! and my friend got stuck in a baby swing today lol!! and then my friend wanted to fight my other friend and she wanted me to help her and there was nothing i could do but tell her to let her hair go!:( anyway.......very funny stories people lol!!:)

taika
01-07-06, 21:34
Not many weird or crazy things happen to me. Once this crazy drunk man was speaking to me at the bus stop. He was like 'WHATZ THAT YELLOW BAND FING ON UR WRIST' 'its to do with cancer' WOT? U R SUPPORTIN CANCER OMG THAT IS BAD. then someone else crossed the road and he was like R U ONE OF THOSE CHAV PEOPLE? rofl :vlol: Other than that I can't think of anything crazy.

But I have seen a car which looks like a sofa. maybe thats what you saw!

Mary CF
02-07-06, 08:35
I could come up with a huge list, but most of them are relatively minor incidents. I'll just list three.

- harassed by some weirdo on WoW. I made a few comments about things in the game (ie. what I just killed) and laughed from time to time and within two minutes he started saying he loved me and I quote "I love you so much that I'm not even thinking of sex" (and other similar comments). Scared the crap out of me. At first I just stopped talking but that wasn't enough, later he asked me about my trade skills saying "remember me I'm ur lover" so I blocked him and told him to leave me alone. He came back on with another character to bypass my ignore... saying "remember me I'm the one who made you laugh"... I didn't forget... he was just CREEPY. Blocked him again, told him off, and reported him. Haven't heard back on that situation so I don't know what they did about it, but I'm not holding my breath. If he keeps that up he'll get booted eventually.

- A woman hissed at me downtown when I almost bumped into her (but didn't). WEIRDO. I don't get some people. I was like "WHOA" and kept walking.

- My train almost lit on fire one day. I'm not kidding. Plumes of white smoke were coming from under my seat, and several stations before, lights had been flickering and there was a strange smell. I later realized that was the scent of an electrical fire. SCARY.

I am quite sure I could come up with many more... it's not hard, this is a strange world... hahaha

Dante Croft
02-07-06, 09:40
I was needed to get home from my aunties house when she left. the bus was the only way to get there because it was kinda very far.

well when I got on I handed over $20 thats all. I had to get change but he said no!!

He said " thats to much money" then asked the other guy for hes money.
I think it was because he did not have change for a 20.
I had no phone and no shops to exchange the money.
It was like the most hated bus driver eva.
so I had to go for a very long walk to my friends house I was very lucky he was home.

Lost_Soul
02-07-06, 10:09
I was in a tram accident once...two trams coming from opposite sides hit each other(the other tram had to turn right but instead went straight and crashed into ours) The tram I was in was pushed off the tracks by the other one and into a post(Which was the good part, otherwise the tram would have fallen over)

jarhead
02-07-06, 10:14
people i know have had crazy things done to them.

and well i was out today and 3 of the same car drove past. same make, colour etc

Ampersand
02-07-06, 10:21
(My life is such an action movie)

Hey, mine too! :p :o

I don't know if this is crazy, but it was a bit creepy.

My sister and I were walking the dogs (two little terriers) - we had them on those long retractable flexi-leads. The dogs, being a bit mad, dashed up to a lamp-post and got the leads completely knotted around it. After several minutes of trying to untangle them, I was completely fuming.

Then, just to make the situation embarrassing as well as frustrating, a little old woman tottered up with her tartan trolley...and stood there watching me. Just stood there for about ten minutes as I was struggling to get the leads sorted out. God, she was scary - really short and skinny, with wispy white hair and pale bugged-out eyes. :cln:

She said, 'Be careful when you take them near the road.'

And I just mumbled, 'Yeah, OK, thanks, we will...'

I finally sorted everything out, we said good-bye to the old woman, and bolted off as fast as was politely possible. She just stood there watching us go, until we turned the corner... :cln:

Just one of my encounters with strange old people. :o

SpongeBob Lover
02-07-06, 15:40
something i thought was crazy that happened this morning, i was watching television but my eyes were closed, so i can hear the television and all of the sudden i hear a weird vioce,and the televison noise starts to fade away, then the creepy weird voice becomes louder and louder so i open my eyes, i still hear the voice in my head then i scream(in my head) for the voice to get out, then it slowly starts to fade away and i tried to move, i tried to yell but i couldnt i felt like a statue then with all my strength i called out for my mom then i started to move again and i told my mom all about it and it was just a bad dream. though it was the first time i ever had those type of dreams

Andromeda66
02-07-06, 15:58
Yeah I get tat sometimes SB but the voices in my head arent frightening.

jarhead
02-07-06, 16:10
hi andromeda, been a long time since ive seen you post last.

loads of crazy stuff has happened to my mum. but i live a boring life thus far

rmpwnz
02-07-06, 16:14
Hmm. Well, crazy things happen to me EVERYDAY, so I'll say something that happened recentely.

Me and my mates were out, being dumbarses as normal. We started a fire, when, Laura decided to pour TIPEX on it. *WOOSH* The fire went up like such a *****, and was giving off toxic fumes.

So I went to stomp out the fire, and the fire went up my leg and set me alight.

We got all this on video camera, so yeah.

:D Everyday life for me.