01-07-06, 00:09
just cause I have so boring I will post this:

FInally i've buy gta vice city to pc:D it only cost 129 :- :D

Legend of Lara
01-07-06, 00:11
Woot woot for you Betal. :)

Rivendell
01-07-06, 00:12
Cool, once you've accessed all areas find the flying car cheat, and the turbo cheat, activate them both, find a blue ford anglia type car and re-enact Harry Potter ;) :D It's fun! I prefer flying cars to planes!! :D

Lenochka
01-07-06, 00:14
that game is kinda fun i love buying that one building and flying the heli on top of it fun fun ^^

Legend of Lara
01-07-06, 00:14
Cool, once you've accessed all areas find the flying car cheat, and the turbo cheat, activate them both, find a blue ford anglia type car and re-enact Harry Potter ;) :D It's fun! I prefer flying cars to planes!! :D

Yes. It'll be just like Harry Potter only with lethal gangstas, tons of guns and dead prostitutes! :D

Agent 47
01-07-06, 00:16
awsome game....mine is modded to death lol

(i do map mods NOT vehicles)

Tomb Raider 5194
01-07-06, 00:22
Yes. It'll be just like Harry Potter only with lethal gangstas, tons of guns and dead prostitutes! :D
lol yes :D and the game is pretty good hope you enjoy it Betal.

kill bill
01-07-06, 00:24
ye i have san andreas and liberty storys for psp.

Lenochka
01-07-06, 00:33
omg you have the comp version you could download this :whi:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/otaku_tatu/tatu_Skins.jpg

:p :D I kinda think they look ugly but hey playing as t.A.T.u. would be great!

Betal
01-07-06, 00:39

Thanks everyone. I hope I enjoy the game. And I'm gonna download that t.A.T.u thing. Looks fun. But the arms is long:S

Lenochka
01-07-06, 00:42
yeah i guess you play the red head and the brown haired one follows you hehe, i would love to take off and leave the other one. i bet she would spend the whole time running after you. so if you drove all the way to the other side of the island and waited i think she would follow you there no matter how long it takes XD

Betal
01-07-06, 00:50
yeah i guess you play the red head and the brown haired one follows you hehe, i would love to take off and leave the other one. i bet she would spend the whole time running after you. so if you drove all the way to the other side of the island and waited i think she would follow you there no matter how long it takes XD

just shoot her head.xD I must wait 1-2 days till I get the game

kill bill
01-07-06, 00:51
is that for sims 1

Agent 47
01-07-06, 00:56
is that for sims 1

no, those screens are definately GTA VC, i recognise the Faggio scooter and golf cart, plus the way the t.a.t.u girls have their arms out wide :D

kill bill
01-07-06, 01:04

ps 2 version sorry

Agent 47
01-07-06, 01:24
ps 2 version sorry

oh...still a great game though

my map mods can be found here, i do textures also...as i said,the vehicles are not my work,
http://maidensalieriracing.myfreeforum.org/ftopic29.php
modding GTA is easy due to the file system,but i've had fun, tried to do SA but it's mapping tool is notoriously unstable :(

Betal
01-07-06, 08:34
oh...still a great game though

my map mods can be found here, i do textures also...as i said,the vehicles are not my work,
http://maidensalieriracing.myfreeforum.org/ftopic29.php
modding GTA is easy due to the file system,but i've had fun, tried to do SA but it's mapping tool is notoriously unstable :(

do you know how to mod GTAIII? Cause I must wait till I get GTA vice city (1-2 days)

in these arms
01-07-06, 08:39
I have GTA SA and VC, not so bothered about liberty storys.

Enjoy the game Betal. I'm currently stuck on a mission, but I havent played it for a while.

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 08:41
I've just installed GTA SA for PC (5th time!) and it finally works.
I don't really like Vice City, it's too Retro!

Betal
01-07-06, 08:42

GTA vice city is BEST.:D Love the 80's

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 08:49
GTA vice city is BEST.:D Love the 80's

It's strange really. How GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas are only about 4 years apart but they are completely different.

jarhead
01-07-06, 08:54
i love all GTA's i think its such an intresting thing to make a game around and the areas are so large. GTA san andreas is the larger of the 2 but vice city has proper music and really good missions. :D

hope you enjoy it betal

badboy70
01-07-06, 08:57
you should download the map editor, it's really simple and sooo much fun. you can use every object in the game :cln:

And Betal, have fun, it's a great game:D

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 08:57
i love all GTA's i think its such an intresting thing to make a game around and the areas are so large. GTA san andreas is the larger of the 2 but vice city has proper music and really good missions. :D

hope you enjoy it betal

I think San Andreas has really good music and missions aswell. And apparently each of the 3 cities on SA (Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas) are the same size as Vice City or larger. And that's not including the desert and country!

badboy70
01-07-06, 08:58
I think San Andreas has really good music and missions aswell. And apparently each of the 3 cities on SA (Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas) are the same size as Vice City or larger. And that's not including the desert and country!
yes,SA is reallly big, i needed the look at the map alot, i always got lost :p

jarhead
01-07-06, 09:01
i just drive around in circles. and its is so :cen: large it was unbelievable. know when your first start the gamer and you can only go to one island or areas, such as the town you start in, i seriously though thats all i could explore. but both have so much replay value. ive never completed san andres 100% as my game got currupted as i cheated. :D

jarhead
01-07-06, 09:01
ignore please

badboy70
01-07-06, 09:33
i just drive around in circles. and its is so :cen: large it was unbelievable. know when your first start the gamer and you can only go to one island or areas, such as the town you start in, i seriously though thats all i could explore. but both have so much replay value. ive never completed san andres 100% as my game got currupted as i cheated. :D
use trainers, it might not affect your %. oh and do i remember not the Pizza 100% :cln:

BeyondSorrow666
01-07-06, 10:07
OH MY LORD ,GTA vice City is surelyone of my fave games !!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jmp:

I Completed it 10 times so far !Love it but its on Xbox

Great Game !

'' Vice City - Vamos '' lol

ivannnnn
01-07-06, 10:08
why don't try to play GTA:SAN ANDREAS or Liberty City??
Liberty City is the new version of GTA:3

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 10:10

Liberty City Stories isn't the newer version of GTA 3, it's just set in the same place but 2 years before GTA3. it has different storyline and everything.

in these arms
01-07-06, 10:42
+ its set near Vice city!

Betal
01-07-06, 11:09

GTA vice city is better:)

in these arms
01-07-06, 11:10
GTA vice city is better:)

Yeah. Agreed.

Titanium
01-07-06, 11:11
I really liked GTA vice city, it has the best music on it. However not the best radio, Chatterbox from GTA3 is still the best :D

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 11:13
I really liked GTA vice city, it has the best music on it. However not the best radio, Chatterbox from GTA3 is still the best :D

Yep! Agreed I spent hours listening to that!

ivannnnn
01-07-06, 11:17
Yup,same here..SA is the worst!

TR freak
01-07-06, 11:18
How can you say that? SA is the best!

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 11:19

SA isn't the worst, I think SA has some prettey good music aswell.

Titanium
01-07-06, 11:19
Best convo from GTA3:

Caller: I am the owner of Citizens Raging Against Phones
Lazlow: CRAP?
Caller: Exactly!
Lazlow: Your organisations called crap? I mean what kind of moron are you? You want to get rid of phones, yet your calling on a phone, to tell the world about it! I mean how many people are in this crap?

Caller: Citizens are raging against phones!
Lazlow: How many people?
Caller: There are 3 of us, its a bit difficult to communicate without the phones though, we keep using carrier pigeons but they keep dissapearing.
Lazlow: Whats that your calling me on? Whats that in your hand?
Caller: I am not the problem you are! Liberty City was great before phones ruined everything.
Lazlow: Liberty City was a church, a cow pasture and three houses when the telephone was invented!
Caller: Liar!
Lazlow: You're the liar!
Caller: Liar liar, pants on fire!
Lazlow: What are you-are you-are you three years old?
Caller: Lazlow's a liar! Lazlow's a liar! I bet that isn't even your real name!
Lazlow: Shut up!
Caller: You shut up!
Lazlow: Stupid!
Caller: Nany nany booboo, stick your head in doo-doo!
Lazlow: Eugh, we're going to commercials.

ivannnnn
01-07-06, 11:24
:vlol: :vlol:

Mad Tony
01-07-06, 11:30
:vlol::vlol:

One of my favourite conversations on GTA 3!

Agent 47
01-07-06, 11:48
do you know how to mod GTAIII? Cause I must wait till I get GTA vice city (1-2 days)

indeed i do :D the good thing about GTA Betal is that the file systems are the same, installing mods are fairly easy also

tr_mitch
01-07-06, 12:33
No the funnyest advert is by far the doughnut one of vice city. when there saying how they like to eat them.
'I like to wear womens pantys and walk around 5th street.'
'I just lovee the batter, all over my face'
'i like to much them vigourously'

That advert and the clucking bell advert from SA.

'Cluckadoodle its time for chicken, cluckadoodledoo its time for a feast'

And of course K-chat on vc.

:vlol: omg im laughing just thinking about it.