PDA

View Full Version : Question

God Horus
09-07-06, 19:31
Hey everyone. I am trying to play a TRLE game, but the TR4 thing isn't there.

kill bill
09-07-06, 19:32
i dont understand.if there is no tr4 files in the data folder.ask titak.or someone

GodOfLight
09-07-06, 19:39
you may have to convert the .TOM files in the level converter. have you tried that?

God Horus
09-07-06, 19:42
Level converter always crashes.

kill bill
09-07-06, 19:42
true just dont keep pressing on it.orther wise takes for ever.

GodOfLight
09-07-06, 19:45

this happens on some computers. try loading each tomb file seperatly instead of doing it all in one go.

once on file converts properly, close the converter, start it up again and convert the next file. i hope it works :wve:

Titak
09-07-06, 19:54
Which TR4 thing do you mean exactly? :confused:

Maybe THIS (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=33759#4) will help you also. ;)

*EDIT*
I need to be faster when replying... 3 new replies appeared while I was typing the above two sentences and watching my dad's most recent photographs! :vlol:

Titak
09-07-06, 19:57
Do you get any special errormessage when it crashes or just the standard Windows one about sending a report?

Or does it simply freeze up? If this happens then there's no problem. Some levels cause this due to the size. Just wait a while untill you can move the window around your desktop again. The converting process should have finished then. To make sure it has converted the .tom, you can check if a tr4 file with the same name as the .tom file has been created inside the Data folder. ;)