PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!! I need serious help!!

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 05:06
Its about my pet!! I don't know if its sick or not, but it was lying on the floor for hours, I think its disabled! it back bended and started crying! she is getting skinnier, that was yesterday, then I fed her yesterday, she doesnt want to eat but I put some drops of milk on her mouth! she is kinda normal today but she won't move, still a little skinny but gained a little from yesterday though :confused: , is there any veternarean or anyone here knows about animals??? help!!! tell me whats wrong with my cat!!

EDIT: oops wrong place to add this topic but, please helpppp!

DREWY
11-07-06, 05:14
Sorry, I can't move this from here. We need a cat expert. Stat.
(I'll see if I can get it moved)
Just a few questions while you are here.
How old is the cat
Has it been outside lately
Sex (of cat) Whoops 'she mentioned'
Last time wormed
Anything poison around the cat could find.

Melonie Tomb Raider
11-07-06, 05:17
awww :( Well that's so sad. You should take her to a vet immediately!

Sounds like she could have gotten into some anti freeze or something.

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 05:19
Sorry, I can't move this from here. We need a cat expert. Stat.
(I'll see if I can get it moved)
Just a few questions while you are here.
How old is the cat
Has it been outside lately
Sex (of cat) Whoops 'she mentioned'
Last time wormed
Anything poison around the cat could find.

its 2 months old, still young :(
its always outside,
its actually male, but I'm used to call cats 'she' so sorry,
I dont know,
I dont know, but she always stays outside on the backyard...?

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 05:22
awww :( Well that's so sad. You should take her to a vet immediately!

Sounds like she could have gotten into some anti freeze or something.

I know :( , I'm going to bring her to a vet today, later because my parents arent here yet.. :( I feel sad about this cat.. I hope she gets well, thank god she is still alive, and may be she is like this cuz she doesnt eat, she never eats, I try to feed her but she wont eat a single thing, she is always quiet and calm, she is never naughty, all she does is sit down and do nothing :( , I thought it was odd, cuz my other cats are all mad and crazy, except her...:(

tlr online
11-07-06, 05:43
Let us know how you get on, and good luck with the vet. That's the best place to take her.

scoopy_loopy
11-07-06, 05:58
oh get her to the VET ASAP!!!!! This sounds like tick poisoning! It is very serious! If it is tick poisoning its a wonder shes still alive! Start looking for the tick right now! If you find one call one of your parents and inform them of the situation so they can come home and take her to the VET!

Or even if you dont find one. Paralasis is a very very very bad sign, call one of them!

It could even be a snake bite. You said he stayed out in the back-yard alot. :S

I cant stress how important it is you must get him to a vet! I lost my cat to a tick, and I lost my dog to a snake bite.

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 06:25
oh get her to the VET ASAP!!!!! This sounds like tick poisoning! It is very serious! If it is tick poisoning its a wonder shes still alive! Start looking for the tick right now! If you find one call one of your parents and inform them of the situation so they can come home and take her to the VET!

Or even if you dont find one. Paralasis is a very very very bad sign, call one of them!

It could even be a snake bite. You said he stayed out in the back-yard alot. :S

I cant stress how important it is you must get him to a vet! I lost my cat to a tick, and I lost my dog to a snake bite.

I'm going to bring her to the vet right away, :confused: and you have a snake in your backyard, where do you live :confused: ?? by the way, sorry about your dog and cat :( , I'm concerned I'm going to loose my cat...

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 07:07
:( ...
I'm afraid to say... its too late, I can't believe it, I feel so sad I want to cry! I'm gonna miss this cat.. :(

, I Just went out to check out what was happening, and I saw the cat still lying, I pushed her by my stick and she was totally stone cold :( ...

pinklaralover
11-07-06, 07:11
:( ...
I'm afraid to say... its too late, I can't believe it, I feel so sad I want to cry! I'm gonna miss this cat.. :(

, I Just went out to check out what was happening, and I saw the cat still lying, I pushed her by my stick and she was totally stone cold :( ...

i feel way the same way cats are my favourite pets. i would hate to see them die..:( :( :(

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 07:14
i feel way the same way cats are my favourite pets. i would hate to see them die..:( :( :(

:( :mad: I'm sooo mad, many of my cats passed away!! now this one, why this one, this one is a special one! :( :( .. I'm gonna miss it.. :(

tr_mitch
11-07-06, 08:24
Awww thats to bad :( Hope you feel better soon!

Apofiss
11-07-06, 08:27
Ahw *sigh* ...let as know when he/she gets better ok?

Moving...

Angelx14
11-07-06, 08:44
Oh, that is really sad:( Poor kittie. I hope that he will get well soon! Im so sorry, but I dont know how to help. i can only say that Im really sorry about your cat.:(

back-to-the-tomb
11-07-06, 08:52
Stone cold; as in dead already :(
how can she get well soon :confused: :( :(

EDIT: Oh, you were talking about the cat which ran away.. oh yea, I do hope she gets well and comes back

Tomb of Legends
11-07-06, 09:24
Wow, must have been one of those ticks Scoopy said...

I had Cats, they allways died/ran way :( They dont live for very long usually, silly things :( I miss my cat everyday....

Greenkey2
11-07-06, 19:04
Forgive me for saying so, Tomb of Legends, but what do you mean by "They dont live for very long usually, silly things"? Cats usually live for 14-18 years if they don't get ill or have an accident.

I'm very sorry about your cat, back-to-the-tomb :( :hug: Sometimes these things just happen, but it doesn't make losing them any easier. Even when one of ours dies we can't bear to live without cats in the house.

Betal
11-07-06, 19:08
to have a cat outside is not a good ida. Not with that bird thing. You know that thing birds die of. Cats can get that to:(

laracroft2122
11-07-06, 19:56
I am so sorry to here about your loss! :(

BlingBlingBrat
11-07-06, 20:01
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your cat, I know how you feel we had like every kind of pet growing up, I hope you feel better =[