PDA

View Full Version : Criss Angel

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 15:29
Here's a little info incase you don't know who he is.

Criss Angel (born Christopher N. Sarantakos December 19, 1967 in East Meadow, New York) is an American musician, magician, illusionist, escapologist, stunt performer, and the creator and director of the Criss Angel Mindfreak television series on A&E Network.

Among the stunts Angel has performed for television audiences are: Being towed 80 feet into the air while handcuffed inside a barrel filled with water. The barrel was then released after Angel had taken off the handcuffs and tied himself to a safety rope. He often levitates himself and strangers off the street. Also he has been hung from fish hooks in his back and dangled from a helicopter. He has been filmed performing the illusion of walking on water. He has also lit and levitated a light bulb without electricity.

Below are some videos of his acts he has done on television:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGiAtx3xIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfE7ZPzAF2c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdv_VNPe7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXNhRDcCGKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlIouOK2plc

Enjoy.

I'd like to hear people's comments as well! :)

Soma Holiday
11-07-06, 15:37
I've heard about this guy and he sounds really awesome, but I never know when his stunts air, and I can't watch those since I'm on the worst dial-up possible...but from the stunts they've shown that I've heard about he sounds incredible and extremely creepy haha, like the sawing in half...freaky, though very cool lol. I liked the walk on water on the best...

:)

Andromeda66
11-07-06, 15:45
hmmm ....thats awesome...but I'm sort of skeptical.

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 16:38
I've heard about this guy and he sounds really awesome, but I never know when his stunts air, and I can't watch those since I'm on the worst dial-up possible...but from the stunts they've shown that I've heard about he sounds incredible and extremely creepy haha, like the sawing in half...freaky, though very cool lol. I liked the walk on water on the best...

:)

Over here in Nova Scotia (Canada) it airs at 11:00pm-12:00am (I think it's two shows each half an hour), on...Wednesday or Thursday.

Yeah, him walking on the water wasamazing! Even though sometimes you can tell it's fake, i don't like going on about it. Other times, i have no freakin' idea how he does it sometimes. He's awesome at what he does.

hmmm ....thats awesome...but I'm sort of skeptical.

Ahaha, oh? How come? :)

Andromeda66
11-07-06, 16:43
Although I do like to believe that things like that can be done, I just...I dont know. Something there doesnt look right. :wve:

Awesome trick nonetheless :)

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 16:46
Although I do like to believe that things like that can be done, I just...I dont know. Something there doesnt look right. :wve:

Awesome trick nonetheless :)

I see what you mean.

Lmao, i like the one where he pulls that person into half and the top half of the person is running away. Ahaha, it's hilarious. :D

Andromeda66
11-07-06, 16:49
Yeh. Gave me a shock though. Cuz I couldnt hear him, So i was expecting him to levitate or something.

I'm sure it wasnt hilarious for the woman who was holding one end of her. Her face was SO horror-struck. :D

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 16:51
Yeh. Gave me a shock though. Cuz I couldnt hear him, So i was expecting him to levitate or something.

I'm sure it wasnt hilarious for the woman who was holding one end of her. Her face was SO horror-struck. :D

Ohhh.

Hah, yeah...she was freaked out! My favorite one definatly is the one where he's being burned alive. I have no idea how he did it. It's awesome.

tomblover
11-07-06, 16:51
Did anyone watch the first video??? That was scary!!! :yik: But... *SPOILER* I'm sure it just was a programmed robot...

Andromeda66
11-07-06, 16:52
Lol thats what we were discussing methinks :D

tomblover
11-07-06, 16:53
Lol thats what we were discussing methinks :D Oh didn't read that heheh!

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 16:54
The most recent one i saw is when doing a huge bike jump and he dissapeared halfway across the jump after fireworks or something went off in the middle of the jump.

It was cool.

BlackGrey
11-07-06, 16:58
Quite the feat but I was skeptical about the fourth one as when he was poked with the needle in the vodoo doll, it felt as if he was acting.

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 17:00
Quite the feat but I was skeptical about the fourth one as when he was poked with the needle in the vodoo doll, it felt as if he was acting.

Mmmm. Notice though the person poked him in random places and they were the exact same place (while the person was turned around not looking at him).

jarhead
11-07-06, 17:02
there obviously all fake. its the one problem with haviong an open mind so i notice the sammler details and think of hopw it was put together rather then the 'magic' but there fun to watch. the audience are so over the top and shocked but if someone was getting cutr in half i would expect to see blood

ILG49ers
11-07-06, 17:02
I've seen his show a couple of times, and this guy creeps me out! :eek: :p

I kind of doubt that a lot of what he does is real, but I could be wrong. :pi:

Andromeda66
11-07-06, 17:03
I was thinking mass hypnosis. Its not that rare. People have been known to do that. But I donno. Nothing really fits yet. That walk on water thing I've heard about though I havent seen it.

Hybrid Soldier
11-07-06, 17:08
there obviously all fake. its the one problem with haviong an open mind so i notice the sammler details and think of hopw it was put together rather then the 'magic' but there fun to watch. the audience are so over the top and shocked but if someone was getting cutr in half i would expect to see blood

I think everyone is aware of that. It's magic, it's just meant to entertain the people and get their mind going.

He's a fake but a good one. There's an explanation for everything he does but when you just watch it without trying to think of how he did it, a lot of it looks real.

Sin
12-07-06, 13:23
Yeah! Ive heard of him, and I think that I ve posted some time ago, also a tread about him!
He is really great! He is a amazing magician!! And avcorse, Very hoooottt ;) !