PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Girls of England: Big opportunity awaits.

Catapharact
11-07-06, 19:04
Well, Melonie Tomb Raider gave her shot at the US Fragdoll position. Anyone interested to give the UK group a try ;)?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7661041353/m/2861044164

Lets see if wecan have a TRF girl amoung the big shots.

Natla'd
11-07-06, 19:16
What's a fragdoll? I've looked all over the site and can't find an explanation. x.x

This could be just the thing I need to kickstart my career in video games!

Catapharact
11-07-06, 19:17
http://www.fragdolls.com/uk/about.php

Good place to start ;). Most of these girls have future aspirations in the industry.

Natla'd
11-07-06, 19:22
I read that bit, but it...doesn't really explain much. Are they basically a group of girls who play video games? Or is it more complex than that? I keep reading stuff about Xbox, and I don't have an Xbox.

[edit] Screw it, I'll write an essay anyway. ;)

Catapharact
11-07-06, 19:24
I read that bit, but it...doesn't really explain much. Are they basically a group of girls who play video games? Or is it more complex than that? I keep reading stuff about Xbox, and I don't have an Xbox.

They do a lot more things than just play games :). Uusally they are called upon to test an upcomming title, give reviews on different games, attend gaming conferences, Compete in events, etc.

Its a demanding Job just to let ya know Lol! You will need to get an X-box once you are one of them. Their main focus in on that one.

Natla'd
11-07-06, 19:27
They do a lot more things than just play games :). Uusally they are called upon to test an upcomming title, give reviews on different games, attend gaming conferences, Compete in events, etc.

Its a demanding Job just to let ya know Lol! You will need to get an X-box once you are one of them. Their main focus in on that one.

Thank you! I will enter anyway - I mean, what can I lose? I'm sure I can save up for an Xbox, or borrow someone's if I did get in. :D