PDA

View Full Version : OMG! please help me!

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:21
OMG! my best m8t, carlie had a crush on my b.f so i dumped him, i told him tht she has a crush on him so he sed ill never go out wit her promise even if we break up. i sed o thankz .we broke up.....carlie told me she wanted to go out wit him so she told his cousen to tell him tht she sed...will u go otu wit me she told him and he sed yes!

my best m8t and my x b.f!
it hurts...
and yesturday when they just got together...my other m8t dat woz with em...told my x b.f to kiss carlie! carlie sed no then my x boyfriend got her to the ground and kissed her on the cheek!

wot shell i do! it hurts so much i really want him bk.....:(

jarhead
12-07-06, 16:23
no offence but giving him up was pretty stupid. you shouldnt give into friends when its like this, my friends dont. they just move on. if he likes you and you likwe him and all that, him and carlie mgiht not last. but you dont want to look desperate, just hang in there. :hug:

Assassino
12-07-06, 16:25
All I can say to you is this...take a closer look at what happened, and then decide. I know what i'd do, i'd tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine!
But that's just me.

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:29
I dont know..i dont think he will want me bk......
but i really want him tht bad now!
it hurts inside...
to see ur best m8t and x boyfriend o wot shelll i do!

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 16:32
How about you tell Carlie how you feel?

Melonie Tomb Raider
12-07-06, 16:35
You should never have broken up with him over that. You broke up with him, so he's free game after that. No offense, but it was your fault. Just tell him your sorry and tell your friend how you feel.

Apofiss
12-07-06, 16:35
I dont know..i dont think he will want me bk...

That actually sounds a bit strange.. your xbf meets with your bmate and you want him back? O.o *cough* ...*puts on Gary Jules - Mad World*

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:43
That actually sounds a bit strange.. your xbf meets with your bmate and you want him back? O.o *cough* ...*puts on Gary Jules - Mad World*

wot do u mean it sounds strange?
and o ye i told my m8t how i felt and when he looks at me he looks at carlie and they kind of kiss...

i have lost my biggest ever chance!
:( :( :( :(

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 16:45
and o ye i told my m8t how i felt and when he looks at me he looks at carlie and they kind of kiss...

That sounds quite spiteful of him.

jarhead
12-07-06, 16:45
well after looking at your prfile, your only 9 so you'll more bigger chances, trust me its not the end of the world even if you think it iss

James Burgon
12-07-06, 16:46
This is adorable.

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:47
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i REALLY want him bk u dont know wot it is like having ur BEST m8t and ur X boyfriend together!

she only got wit him when i only just BROKE..up wit him...
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:49
This is adorable.

wot!
only cozim 9 it doesnt mean im adopible even ask me bro im anoying TRUST ME!

Catapharact
12-07-06, 16:49
well after looking at your prfile, your only 9

9?!

Little Maiden... Forget about finding BFs; That'll come in time. Live your life for better things. There is so much more you're gonna miss out on.

Sheez, you shouldn't even be dating.

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:54
ye i think so thanx guys i dont want kyle now but...ill stuick wit jack because i tell ya he is the ONLY..boy tht has beemn out wit me stayed out my way been so kind and i have never had trouble wit!

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 16:54
9?!

LOL don't be so sure... I pretty much started dating when i was 5... ahhh Playschool Kisses where awesome, And you could kiss everyone and not feel like you we're cheating.

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 16:56
LOL i wish i woz u kind of...HOW OLD R U?

Catapharact
LOL don't be so sure... I pretty much started dating when i was 5... ahhh Playschool Kisses where awesome, And you could kiss everyone and not feel like you we're cheating.

That is what I call "innocent frendship." Big difference between that and dating.

tr_mitch
Try 16... Don't waste your life away :D

James Burgon
12-07-06, 16:57
wot!
only cozim 9 it doesnt mean im adopible even ask me bro im anoying TRUST ME!

Sorry but to me, seeing a 9 year-old having boyfriend troubles and about kissing on the cheeks is highly adorable.

Back in my day us boys hate girls at that age I swear. What's happened these days?

tr_mitch
That is what I call "innocent frendship." Big difference between that and dating.
We were young, and in love... Everything seemed so perfect in them days.

jarhead
my friends kiss whether there in a relationship or not, WOW being older is gonna be so much fun. anyway Cats right, you should live your life. this boyfriend business isnt important as you think it is

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 17:04
lol did u ever used to hold hands?

Catapharact
12-07-06, 17:04
WOW being older is gonna be so much fun.

It is ;). Crushes turn to Deepness; Informal turns to elegance and clubs turn to ballroom floors. love blossoms in a whole new way once you are older (you finally cherish for what it really is.)

Man I am such a sap Lol!

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 17:06
like i sed did u ever used to hold hands at primaary?

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 17:06
It is ;). Crushes turn to Deepness; Informal turns to elegance and clubs turn to ballroom floors. love blossoms in a whole new way once you are older (you finally cherish for what it really is.)

Man I am such a sap Lol!

Do you think that us *the younger generation* will be ditching the clubs... for ballroom dancing?

God i hope so... Nothing like doing the Tango on a saturday night to get you in the mood.

Pinklaralover: Yeah, and still do now.

jarhead
12-07-06, 17:08
errr me on the ballroom floor is me in a freezer, i would move. i hate dancing im more of a pub perosn, well i would be when im older. and no i didint hold hand, no point. we were doing other stuff

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 17:08
Im Know U Still Do Now But When Ur At This Age Now...were So Shy To Hold Hands With Ur Crush Lol

Catapharact
12-07-06, 17:10
Do you think that us *the younger generation* will be ditching the clubs... for ballroom dancing?

Depends upon the type of environment you were raised in. Being 21 comes with a whole new understanding about yourself and your partner (if she is the one you love truly.)

You find even the most little things siblime Lol! (Even down to the way she narrows her eyes in mock anger Lol!) As I said before on the forum, things change when you know you have found the right one.

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 17:12
Im Know U Still Do Now But When Ur At This Age Now...were So Shy To Hold Hands With Ur Crush Lol

I wouldn't worry about it, When you hit your teen's everything will change anyway. Your at the stage when going out with someone is just a status... 'I'm going out with so and so' doesn't really mean anything, but it's cute. But by no means wish you life away, enjoy your childhood, deep relationships will replace toys :)

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 17:13
deep relationships will replace toys :)

But I like my wrestling figures :( . LOL

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 17:16
Lol

pinklaralover
12-07-06, 17:19
But I like my wrestling figures :( . LOL
hehehehebehehe

pinklaralover
13-07-06, 17:51
-

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-07-06, 17:57
9?!

Little Maiden... Forget about finding BFs; That'll come in time. Live your life for better things. There is so much more you're gonna miss out on.

Agreed.

I had no idea you were only 9 lol. Just focus on being a kid and having fun! Forget about dating for a long time. If you're not ready to plan for marriage then you're not ready to date imo. You have a long time ahead of you. Just have fun hanging out with your friends. :)

Paperdoll
13-07-06, 18:00
^Ditto. I hope you take no offense, but at 9 I was still playing with dolls :X believe me, even though you think you're hurting when it comes to your friend and ex bf, it's just a play thing. I'm 18 and even I don't know what hurting when it comes to love really is, so far it's all been play time. You have plenty of time for heart breaks and the such, just enjoy life right now and don't waste your time getting worked up because of boys ;)

pinklaralover
ye we know all dat but im staying wit jack he dont make my life missrible if u have a problem wit me dating well...ur gonna habve to like it!

Lenochka
Agreed.

I had no idea you were only 9 lol. Just focus on being a kid and having fun! Forget about dating for a long time. If you're not ready to plan for marriage then you're not ready to date imo. You have a long time ahead of you. Just have fun hanging out with your friends. :)

indeed...
i had no idea they were 9 either... my cousin is nine i cant imagine her asking for dating tips... *goes to call cousin* my cousin better not be dating yet...

pink lara lover if you want to date thats fine... but i for one think your still young and should go by what mel has suggested...

^Ditto. I hope you take no offense, but at 9 I was still playing with dolls :X

were they paper dolls :p

pinklaralover
13-07-06, 18:02
lol ok ok i grtet the idea....its been sorted so forget bout dis thread ok?