PDA

View Full Version : i cant believe some little **** just called me an ugly ginger **** :(

scion05
12-07-06, 18:04
on that gabbly... :(
how could they :(

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 18:04
Who called you it and why?

in these arms
12-07-06, 18:05
No offence... But I need to say some discriminating things to some people!

scion05
12-07-06, 18:05
i dont know :( they didnt even use their username :(

oh so it was you then was it! u little ***

Catapharact
12-07-06, 18:06
Grrrrr.... Why must more and more personal matters of such trivial things be posted again and again? *Sigh...*

How many times must I say this?

Why do take such moronic comments seriously. Just laugh at their stupidity and walk away.

God...

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 18:06
No offence... But I need to say some discriminating things to some people!

How come?

jarhead
12-07-06, 18:08
dont take it seriously, and dont be agressive, things like this are gonna happen and you shouldnt take any notice. let them come and go :hug:

James Burgon
From Stoke, explains it all *rolls eyes*

Andromeda66
DAve, people will always say things. The worst thing you could do is be so AFFECTED by it. Get used to it. You're gonna get a lot of it through the course of your life. Just brush it off your shoulder and move on :wve:

scion05
dont take it seriously, and dont be agressive, things like this are gonna happen and you shouldnt take any notice. let them come and go :hug:

:hug:

thanks

i see me getting banned now :(

VonCroy360
Ignore it...
:D

in these arms
May I?? But I must.

This this little moron in my class is so dumb. He gets every possible help. But when he gose high school. He wont get the attention he will need. He thinks hes dumb enough to make everyone else do things for him. And me and my friend swear to god. He gets a big whooping when he gets to high school. Is he dumb enough to know that?

scion05
12-07-06, 18:09
oh leave him alone...

jarhead
12-07-06, 18:09
how will you get banned??

not to mention your young so retaliation is into your mind far quicker then rationality and thinking things through, i doubt you'll be banned.

depends but it seems that your the dumb one!

Lara's Boy
12-07-06, 18:10
DAve, people will always say things. The worst thing you could do is be so AFFECTED by it. Get used to it. You're gonna get a lot of it through the course of your life. Just brush it off your shoulder and move on :wve:

Exactly along the lines of what I was going to say.

Also, this is the INTERNET.....don't take it personal, this person doesn't even know you.

Lenochka
12-07-06, 18:11
awww im sorry people have to be jerks david. I love your hair ^^

CuteKittenlol
12-07-06, 18:12
ur not an ugly ginner **** babe :hug:

::PJB::
12-07-06, 18:13
That's the problem with chat rooms Scion05, Just try to ignore the trouble makers. :)

scion05
12-07-06, 18:15
now theres some idiot pretending to be TLR ONLINE...

CuteKittenlol
12-07-06, 18:17
i know, this is :S me

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 18:17
From Stoke

you mean this guy?

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Biographies/images/Stokes.jpg

what does a mathematician have to do with all this?:confused:

StarCroft:AOD
12-07-06, 18:18
Scion dont' worry I'm sure your hair is beautiful my hair is ugly XD remember there're more than 20000 members here that can be your new friends:)

Andromeda66
12-07-06, 18:18
:D ehehe Internet calls from the dead...*ahem* sorry :whi:

scion05
12-07-06, 18:19
hehehe :p

.... oh supposedly hes gonna murder me :rolleyes:

what an idiot... :p

jarhead
12-07-06, 18:20
thats the spirit

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 18:21
you mean this guy?

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Biographies/images/Stokes.jpg

what does a mathematician have to do with all this?:confused:

Stoke's a place in england ;)

Jacob x5
12-07-06, 18:27

I get it 10 times a day.

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 18:30
Stoke's a place in england ;)
oh ok! :D

mizuno_suisei
12-07-06, 18:31
I get it 10 times a day.

Ditto.

Dont worry about it Scion.

I hate it when FOOLS pretend to be other people, and to pretend to be Tlr Online? Thats just low.

scion05
12-07-06, 18:32
*agrees*

taika
12-07-06, 18:33
who cares, it's just words. get over it and get on with your life

CuteKittenlol
12-07-06, 18:53
ive just been called a ****!!!!!! OMG

jarhead
12-07-06, 18:55
oh i guess it mght be my turn soon, bring it on i say.

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 18:56
I think I have an idea of who it is...;)

CuteKittenlol
12-07-06, 18:57
im gonna fight with him to the bitter end! lol

jarhead
12-07-06, 18:58
ohh thats it. i just wanna laugh it his/hers PM

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:01
Taking care of the moot as we speak. No worries.

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 19:02
Lol whoever's pm-ing you lot... has really crap insults... come on!!!! you can be more creative than that.

tombraiderluka
12-07-06, 19:02
People ignore what anyone tells you,well unless it's ur good friend or something,then...Well he/she wouldn't be a good friend if he/she told u that!;)

jarhead
12-07-06, 19:03
oh well i would show him/her some of my magic but i'll get carried away

TombRaiderLover
12-07-06, 19:05
Whoever is sending you these insults are full of crap! Tell them to bring it on and show them what your made of!!!

scion05
12-07-06, 19:12
I think I have an idea of who it is...;)

go on ?
i want to know :(

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:13
And thus the troll go swat.

See ppl? Easiest way of getting rid of a troll is to take away his club of insults. Swear words and stupid retorts shouldn't stop you. Just don't do the samething back.

Score one for the Confident ones.

jarhead
12-07-06, 19:14
yer i agree, but who do you think it is.

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:15
go on ?
i want to know :(
didn't in these arms confess in the first page?LOL..I hadn't notice until after I wrote that last post..:D

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:16
Don't know, don't care.

Just hope someone gives that Negleted soul the loving he didn't recieve as a child

TombRaiderLover
12-07-06, 19:16
That's what I was thinking!

Titanium
12-07-06, 19:17
Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

I ignore most insults now, sometimes it may be tempting to yell something back, but usually the person insulting will get bored if it doesnt appear to be taking affect. ;)

saray
12-07-06, 19:19

aww, don't listen to them. they're just acting pathetic calling you names. don't let that ignorant little **** hurt your feelings :) :hug:

jarhead
12-07-06, 19:19
yep, same works with bullies, they want to see you feel down but you shouldnt let them

scion05
12-07-06, 19:21
i thought it was him too....

well whoever did it ... also impersonated me while i was gone :(

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:22
anyway..it's important to know who this person is!! :mad:

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:23
anyway..it's important to know who this person is!! :mad:

Is it? Just let the moot shower his pile of rubbish. He'll totally leave when he sees no one is giving hhim any attention.

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 19:24
Is it? Just let the moot shower his pile of rubbish. He'll totally leave when he sees no one is giving hhim any attention.
What makes you so sure it's a he? Perhaps there an 'it'... we'll refer to them as that.

jarhead
12-07-06, 19:25
well who is it, the person who 'confessed' hasnt got abnned or anything and well thats what i'd expect

scion05
12-07-06, 19:27
the confession is now with ELEN ;)

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:28
I can't start my voodoo rituals if I don't know who this person is!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0025.gif

Lenochka
12-07-06, 19:28
omg! i know who that is! they fricken fell out with me over MSN!

jarhead
12-07-06, 19:30
everyone knows :( , and i didnt even get to give him a piece of his own mediciene ;) . oh well

sam_raider_05
12-07-06, 19:34
How are these people insulting everyone? on MSN? if so, why have you even added them? Or are they PM-ing people? I'm kinda confused lol.

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:36
How are these people insulting everyone? on MSN? if so, why have you even added them? Or are they PM-ing people? I'm kinda confused lol.

Warning: Possible Troll alert.

http://gabbly.com/www.tombraiderforums.com

sam_raider_05
12-07-06, 19:39
Cool I never knew that existed! Is it a part of TRF or do you put the Gabbly thing on to make it do that? And by the Troll Alert thing are you accusing me of being the person insulting everyone? Because I didnt even know "Gabbly" existed.....

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 19:41
Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

IMO that saying is full of horse manure. I 've always felt that way. Not trying to offend you Titanium, just the saying.

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:42
No no Lol! I ment that as a warning that you may enoucnter a troll in there ;). He got swatted for a brief moment, but by the comments I am seeing in this thread, he returned.

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:42
IMO that saying is full of horse manure. I 've always felt that way. Not trying to offend you Titanium, just the saying.
I agree:) that phrase isn't entirely true:)

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:44
I agree:) that phrase isn't entirely true:)

Offcourse it isn't. Sticks and stones breaking my bones? Pfftt... What do they think I am? A whimp?

sam_raider_05
12-07-06, 19:44
No no Lol! I ment that as a warning that you may enoucnter a troll in there ;). He got swatted for a brief moment, but by the comments I am seeing in this thread, he returned.

Oh right, thanks for the warning :)

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 19:49
Offcourse it isn't. Sticks and stones breaking my bones? Pfftt... What do they think I am? A whimp?

:vlol:

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:51
maybe not sticks and stones..but steel chairs..ouch!! that has to hurt!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0050.gif

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 19:52
maybe not sticks and stones..but steel chairs..ouch!! that has to hurt!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0050.gif

How about thumbtacks?

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 19:57

How about thumbtacks?
how about baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire? BANG BANG!!

http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Rubriche/Poli/titantron06/Cactus%20Jack%20Mick%20Foley.jpg

Catapharact
12-07-06, 19:58

Now you ppl are getting way to close to the sadistic Zone.

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 19:59
"BANG BANG!!" :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 20:03
has the troll left or is he/she still at it?:p

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:04
has the troll left or is he/she still at it?:p

When I last looked they had left.

Titanium
12-07-06, 20:06

Well the saying is not meant to be literal, of course sticks and stones would not break your bones. Unless the stick was a whole tree trunk and the stones were boulders. :pi:

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:08
Well the saying is not meant to be literal, of course sticks and stones would not break your bones. Unless the stick was a whole tree trunk and the stones were boulders. :pi:

I don't mean the sticks and stones. I mean the words won't hurt part.

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:16
Awww, bless you. I used to get hell for being ginger, and it used to really bug me... but then I learnt to laugh with them. I then found out that 9 times out of 10 it wasn't intended maliciously, and the last 1 was caught so off guard by the fact that I could laugh at myself and not get ofended that they gave me a wide, suspicious berth. People say such things because they want a rise out of you - if you don't give it to them, they don't know what to do!

how about baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire? BANG BANG!!

http://www.wrestlingworld.it/Rubriche/Poli/titantron06/Cactus%20Jack%20Mick%20Foley.jpg
Now I am scared. Is he some kind of demented dwarf?!??

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:19

Nope, a wrestler. I give you... Mick Foley! http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/

jarhead
12-07-06, 20:20
i think that the barb wire is stuck in his beard hence the look

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:21
i think that the barb wire is stuck in his beard hence the look

Either that or he is hugging it (which I would not be surprised at, since he named it Barbie :vlol:).

jarhead
12-07-06, 20:22
oh i would love to see 'Ken' then

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 20:23
Awww, bless you. I used to get hell for being ginger, and it used to really bug me... but then I learnt to laugh with them. I then found out that 9 times out of 10 it wasn't intended maliciously, and the last 1 was caught so off guard by the fact that I could laugh at myself and not get ofended that they gave me a wide, suspicious berth. People say such things because they want a rise out of you - if you don't give it to them, they don't know what to do!

I don't see how people can be insulted by being called something that they are.... Like i'm called Blondie :( But yet it just roll's of my back :)

CALL MEEEEEE
^Blondie song :)

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:23
Nope, a wrestler. I give you... Mick Foley! http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mickfoley/

:pi: Are you sure? He has a touch of the 'Barbarian meets Gimli' about him...

jarhead
12-07-06, 20:24
:pi: Are you sure? He has a touch of the 'Barbarian meets Gimli' about him...

ohh thats so true, i wonder if hes a relative

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:25
I don't see how people can be insulted by being called something that they are.... Like i'm called Blondie :( But yet it just roll's of my back :)

CALL MEEEEEE
^Blondie song :)
Well, it's a bit different when you are ginger. Especially if you have all the paraphenalia that goes with it (freckles, frizziness, pale skin *looks sheepish* fat knees...). For so long, people have takwn the mick out of ginger people.... gingers of the world unite! Together we shall stock up on factor 50 sunblock and hair straightners and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:26
He has a touch of the 'Barbarian meets Gimli' about him...

Eh? What does that mean? What's Gimli?

Anyway, I'm positive he's a wrestler since:

1/ CerebralAssassin and I are wrestling fans.
2/ I've seen some of Mick Foley's (aka Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind) matches.

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:26
ohh thats so true, i wonder if hes a relative
:eek:

He kind of looks like he was grown in some mud somewhere (and that he quite possibly ate his relatives at some point...)

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 20:27
:eek:

He kind of looks like he was grown in some mud somewhere (and that he quite possibly ate his relatives at some point...)
he lost an ear in a wrestling match and continued wrestling!!:D

tr_mitch
12-07-06, 20:28
Well, it's a bit different when you are ginger. Especially if you have all the paraphenalia that goes with it (freckles, frizziness, pale skin *looks sheepish* fat knees...). For so long, people have takwn the mick out of ginger people.... gingers of the world unite! Together we shall stock up on factor 50 sunblock and hair straightners and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

I'll be your Friend Elysia... Even if the kids at school do throw paper planes into your frizz! :)

jarhead
yer, caveman!!

gimili is the person form LOTR - one with the axe thing

-DEBUG
Awwww poor u scion, but ya now sticks and stones... :)

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:30
he lost an ear in a wrestling match and continued wrestling!!:D

And he's also been chucked off of the cell (a large cage-like structure), chokeslammed through the cell, slammed onto thumbtacks and a tooth has gone through his gum. He's one crazy SOB. I guess that's one reason why us wrestling fans like him.

NOTE: All writing in bold happened in the same match.

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:31
Eh? What does that mean? What's Gimli?

Anyway, I'm positive he's a wrestler since:

1/ CerebralAssassin and I are wrestling fans.
2/ I've seen some of Mick Foley's (aka Cactus Jack, Dude Love and Mankind) matches.
*looks in stunned amazement at Funky*

You don;t know who Gimli is?

*begins to whimper* He doesn't know Gimli... *whimpers again* But... but... but... everyone knows who Gimli is!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mistresselysia/gimli_foto_.jpg

Gimli is the dwarf from LotR. He is the epitome that all dwarves aspire to! Kind of. Apart from the rat eating ones *glares at hubby for creating Bari, the rat eating, beserker frenzied barbarian dwarf who bears a remarkable resemblance to that wrestling fella of yours...*

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:32
I'll be your Friend Elysia... Even if the kids at school do throw paper planes into your frizz! :)
;p I don't have frizz (anymore...) I have sleek ginger hair.

Still have fet knees, though... :ton:

CerebralAssassin
And he's also been chucked off of the cell (a large cage-like structure), chokeslammed through the cell, slammed onto thumbtacks and a tooth has gone through his gum. He's one crazy SOB. I guess that's one reason why us wrestling fans like him.

NOTE: All writing in bold happened in the same match.
have you seen that match?:D

Alive_and_Funky
I've never seen LOTR, but he does share a resemblance with that "wrestling fella of mine" :p .

have you seen that match?

Yeah. I have the Undertaker three-disc set :D .

tr_mitch
;p I don't have frizz (anymore...) I have sleek ginger hair.

Still have fet knees, though... :ton:

Have you still not posted any pictures of yourself Please do :)

jarhead
12-07-06, 20:33
yes elysia, we need a picture. just to get a rough idea of what you look like

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:36
Oh.... I'll see what I can dig up. I tend to avoid cameras. I break out in hives and they just, well, break... :p

jarhead
12-07-06, 20:38
lol, c'mon show us your photogenic side

Elysia
12-07-06, 20:40
lol, c'mon show us your photogenic side
*bursts out laughing* Good one, Jar! :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 20:42
I've never seen LOTR, but he does share a resemblance with that "wrestling fella of mine" :p .

Yeah. I have the Undertaker three-disc set :D .
haha..well hear this..

remember when he got chokeslammed through the cage,and then terry funk came in to help him and got chokeslammed out of his shoes?

well,I have mick foley's DVD,and he said that when he was chokeslammed through the cage he was knocked out temporarily, so he didn't know that terry had came and got chokeslammed..and when he finally got his senses back all he saw was shoes in the ring(terry was out of the ring that time).So..he was like " where the **** did these shoes come from?!that fall must have done serious damage to my brain.." or somethin' like that!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

oh,and at one point,after he got up,there was sometin' sticking out of his nose...and the commentators were like

KING:what's that sticking out his nose?
JR: a tooth maybe?

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:43
haha..well hear this..

remember when he got chokeslammed through the cage,and then terry funk came in to help him and got chokeslammed out of his shoes?

well,I have mick foley's DVD,and he said that when he was chokeslammed through the cage he was knocked out temporarily, so he didn't know that terry had came and got chokeslammed..and when he finally got his senses back all he saw was shoes in the ring(terry was out of the ring that time).So..he was like " where the **** did these shoes come from?!that fall must have done serious damage to my brain.." or somethin' like that!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

oh,and at one point,after he got up,there was sometin' sticking out of his nose...and the commentators were like

KING:what's that sticking out his nose?
JR: a tooth maybe?

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I don't remember Terry Funk, but I remember King and JR :vlol: .

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 20:45

I don't remember Terry Funk, but I remember King and JR :vlol: .
oh..and he also(foley) got pedigreed on thumbtacks!!ouch!!you can poke your eyes out like that!!:p

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:46
oh..and he also(foley) got pedigreed on thumbtacks!!ouch!!you can poke your eyes out like that!!:p

Ouch! I remember that. I was thinking "Hasn't enough carnage been done?!" :vlol:

CerebralAssassin
12-07-06, 20:47
Ouch! I remember that. I was thinking "Hasn't enough carnage been done?!" :vlol:
oh you saw that match? it was the HHH vs. cactus jack street fight at royal rumble 2000!!:D

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 20:50
oh you saw that match? it was the HHH vs. cactus jack street fight at royal rumble 2000!!:D

Actually, I haven't. I got confused. I think I've seen a clip of that though.

scion05
12-07-06, 21:02
Trunks and Boulders may break my shoulders.... inspired by titanium lolz!

anyway im off to bed :) nice to know you all care :hug:

Alive_and_Funky
12-07-06, 21:04
Trunks and Boulders may break my shoulders.... inspired by titanium lolz!

anyway im off to bed :) nice to know you all care :hug:

Goodnight :wve: .

Mary CF
14-07-06, 03:48
May I?? But I must.

This this little moron in my class is so dumb. He gets every possible help. But when he gose high school. He wont get the attention he will need. He thinks hes dumb enough to make everyone else do things for him. And me and my friend swear to god. He gets a big whooping when he gets to high school. Is he dumb enough to know that?

Speaking in broken sentences. Makes you very hard to understand. Do you see. What I am trying to say?