PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Is coming!

kewlkyle64
14-07-06, 14:23
It is coming...

Many of you probably have seen the Halo 3 trailer, but if you haven't seen it you can find it here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1649571268852768319).

Rumor has it that this will be finally be the Halo for the Xbox that will have a flamethrower usable. Rumors are rumors, they may not be true.

Another rumor has it that this game is coming out in the summer of 2007. Halo 2 took two years, will this one come out earlier than that?

Finally, Microsoft has put out some news on their site about Halo 3. Very little information, but it's better than nothing. The release date is still TBD, but is the rumor that it is coming next summer correct? You can find the page here ("http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/').

Halo 3 represents the third chapter in the Halo trilogy.

This was on the page up above.

Looks lilke this is the end of the road for The Halo series then. Or will Bungie reconsider this thought? This series does make a lot of money, but it has been marked.

So I don't know about you, but I'll be staying up till midnight to get this baby, and play it all night long.

http://www.gametab.com/boxart/boxes/unofficial/xbox360/1527.jpg

da tomb raider!
14-07-06, 14:25
Oooh... Halo 3! Yeah, man...... I can't wait!

jarhead
14-07-06, 14:28
i cant wait either, i dont have an xbox 360 but my borther has and he loves halo so. sneakyness is a must

kewlkyle64
14-07-06, 14:30
It took me awhile to find all that stuff, but it was worth it to share with you TRF peeps.

I changed the trailer URL cause I had the wrong one, so if haven't seen the one with glitchy Cortona, it's there now.

MiCkiZ88
14-07-06, 14:33
Sounds nice.. though... I'm not that big halo fun.. nor microsoft.. :p
but I might consider it...

da tomb raider!
14-07-06, 14:33
Right! Now all we have to do is sit and wait. Sit and wait. Sit and wait. Sit and wait. Sit and... wait. Sit and wait. Sit and... wai...wait. Sit and... wait... Sit... God, I'm so tired... Sit and wait... sit... and... what?

Grenade
14-07-06, 16:47
Is the the real boxart? I can't wait for this game.:D I'm gutted it's the last game in the trilogy, and yes it's true that it's coming out in 2007, may be delayed though.

Catapharact
14-07-06, 16:48
will this one come out earlier than that?

Yes, we might be seeing it as early as this winter. Hopefully...

badboy70
14-07-06, 17:22
i read in a magazine that someone ( it's a person who works for the magazine) got a letter saying "you are the choosen one", and there also was an adress and time where he should come. he went there and he could play halo 3 :D

Hybrid Soldier
14-07-06, 17:24
*shakes fist at Halo*

Legend of Lara
14-07-06, 17:25
Ugh... Halo. Stupid unexiting XBox exclusive piece of...
Me and my soon-to-be-mine-anyway PS3 will have a blast with Unreal Tournament 2007!

badboy70
14-07-06, 17:26
Ugh... Halo. Stupid unexiting XBox exclusive piece of...
Me and my soon-to-be-mine-anyway PS3 will have a blast with Unreal Tournament 2007!
i'll play that on pc :D

Catapharact
14-07-06, 17:28

More newbies for me to crush... Excellent.

tomblover
14-07-06, 17:29
i'll play that on pc :D Me too!

Legend of Lara
14-07-06, 17:35
More newbies for me to crush... Excellent.

Then crush away. :p But I have advanced titanium alloy armor so it won't be easy... wait... where did I put my armour? Uh oh... :D

Lenochka
14-07-06, 17:47
^.^; oy vey, straying of subject arnt we XD

Im not a big fan of halo.
I hate how they think it looks so real just because that woman has like 3 moles on her face :vlol:

Betal
14-07-06, 17:55
I must test that game when it come out:D

Catapharact
14-07-06, 17:56
^.^; oy vey, straying of subject arnt we XD

Im not a big fan of halo.
I hate how they think it looks so real just because that woman has like 3 moles on her face :vlol:

I take it you have never played Halo.

Spitfire
14-07-06, 17:59
lol, from that description i would say no...

Well for me Halo is a meh game, i liked it but nothing to scream like baby over.

Catapharact
14-07-06, 18:00
Well for me Halo is a meh game, i liked it but nothing to scream like baby over.

try Halo 2 ma man ;). I sure wanna know how it ends. I personally find RPGs Meh Lol! Final Fantasy was just a childsh game IMO.

kewlkyle64
14-07-06, 22:19
Look, the important thing is it IS coming out. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Lenochka
14-07-06, 22:21
I take it you have never played Halo.

yeah i have. I played the level with the big bridge and that giant thing that you jump on from the bridge, i then tried to drive a warthog and the steering was very difficult for me... I have never played a game where steering was that hard to get use to...*yawn* then i stopped playing i was bored... first person isnt for me...

Catapharact
15-07-06, 00:30
Hmmm... You forget that nearly every official competition regrading games, revolves around either Simulators or FPS. FPS are for Big Kids.

pythontrainer
15-07-06, 00:34
WOOOWW...that looks good!

loved the music and for you guys that love halo i hope its as good if not really close to that trailer! :tmb:

SpongeBob Lover
15-07-06, 00:38
Me too!
me three, :D

kewlkyle64
15-07-06, 00:38
yeah i have. I played the level with the big bridge and that ginat thing that you jump on from the bridge, i then tried to drive a wart hog and the steering was very difficult... I have never played a game where steering was so hard to get use to...

Why are you using really bad grammer?

And the steering is not hard to use. Do you play on an Xbox or PC? PC, can't blame you, but for Xbox it's marvelous.

And you were playing the level Metropolis. and that "ginat thing that you jump on from the bridge" is called a Scarab.

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:41
Why are you using really bad grammer?

Its called mistakes. We all make them hehe. I was in a rush at the moment. I could ask you some question to but im not in the mood to start a fight hehe. Anyways im not that big of a fan but the trailer looks cool... oh and i played it on the PC

Soma Holiday
15-07-06, 01:38
I'm obsessed with Halo, love the first single player game, love the 2nd multiplayer lol. Halo is giant around here...my high-school holds 16-player Halo tournaments like once a month...I'm one of the best haha, so of course I love it!

I'm excited for the new one, but I know I'll have to get a 360 for it, which I will...it'll be the console seller for me and a lot of people no doubt. No one can deny that it's an incredible game...you should try multiplayer if nothing at all...

Master Chief is my beoch!! lol. :D

Soma Holiday
15-07-06, 01:38
whoops, double post...

Halo 3!! hehehe

Lenochka
15-07-06, 01:47
whoops, double post...

Halo 3!! hehehe

nice, i love your edit to the second post :vlol:

Tomb of Legends
15-07-06, 01:50
Another rumor is that it will be on PS3.

Soma Holiday
15-07-06, 02:00
Well I'm sure EVERYONE would love it then lol...not just Xbox players...;)

But hey, doesn't bother me at all...I'll get it either way, whatever console I have...

Tomb of Legends
15-07-06, 02:12
I LOVE Halo 2, 1 isnt that good to me, infact 2's multiplayer levels are remakes of 1's! :eek: I couldnt believe it, I dont have a XBOX, my cousins do and I love playing Halo!

Lost_Raider
15-07-06, 04:44
The only game-play related thing I can think of that Halo 3 can improve on is the AI...but the current AI is so good already...

Just give me the shotgun with a load of Special-op Elite and I will be happy ;)

kewlkyle64
15-07-06, 11:59
Tomb of Legends you just made that up. There is absolutely no rumor it is gonna be on PS3, and it definitly won't be.

Lenochka
15-07-06, 15:22
Tomb of Legends you just made that up. There is absolutely no rumor it is gonna be on PS3, and it definitly won't be.

now, now lets not make accusations here. You would be suprised at the rumours i have heard. someone once told me TR was gonna be on N64 :vlol:

Grenade
15-07-06, 21:55
I just saw the new video of making Halo 3 trailer on marketplace. Very good. Worth downloading.:)

kewlkyle64
15-07-06, 23:19
now, now lets not make accusations here. You would be suprised at the rumours i have heard. someone once told me TR was gonna be on N64 :vlol:

Why do you think when you start up Halo or Halo 2 it says Microsoft, not Sony?

Tomb of Legends
16-07-06, 02:29

No actually, I didnt ;) I've heard it from people, I'll thank you for not making acuziations that Im lying ;)

thompa89
16-07-06, 16:42
Halo3 are going to rule!!!

And for those who wondering the boxart in the first post is fanart

kewlkyle64
17-07-06, 14:20
Lol thanks for that thompa89.

CerebralAssassin
17-07-06, 17:45
:yah:

Soma Holiday
18-07-06, 03:13
So, is anyone excited about the Halo movie? I know I am, since I know they won't mess it up, it's too important, anyway, I'm curious about how MC will come off, if they'll show his face or not...if they did, I'd love to see either Thomas Jane or Cole Hauser in the lead, no macho Vin Diesel's or Rock's lol, even though I love Vin Diesel lol, I already think Jason Stathom shoulda been hitman, but that's another story lol...

any thoughts? predictions? worries? lol

Angelx14
18-07-06, 11:03
I played that game one time, very long time ago, but I liked it. Not bad. YAY! Im happy for all games which are coming out.

kewlkyle64
18-07-06, 12:23
It's official, Halo 3 is...

GOING TO BE MADE BY BUNGIE YET AGAIN!!!

Lol sorry... couldn't help myself.

Catapharact
18-07-06, 14:52
So, is anyone excited about the Halo movie? I know I am, since I know they won't mess it up, it's too important, anyway, I'm curious about how MC will come off, if they'll show his face or not...if they did, I'd love to see either Thomas Jane or Cole Hauser in the lead, no macho Vin Diesel's or Rock's lol, even though I love Vin Diesel lol, I already think Jason Stathom shoulda been hitman, but that's another story lol...

any thoughts? predictions? worries? lol

Big worries Soma. From what history has shown, videogame based movies turn out to be a big flop. Halo is a good game series, and it probably would survive any flops that hit it. However, I just don't want to see another mishmash put togather on a perfectly good game. Thomas Jane is a good choice for MC. He gad that tough guy persona in The Punisher.

interstellardave
18-07-06, 15:02
I'm curious about how MC will come off, if they'll show his face or not...if they did, I'd love to see either Thomas Jane or Cole Hauser in the lead, no macho Vin Diesel's or Rock's lol

"Can you smellllllllllllllllllllll... what the Master Chief. Is. COOKIN!?" :cln:

Lara's Boy
18-07-06, 15:23
I haven't really played the game, but I do think it is pretty great....I am not too sure they will pull off a movie, though. Remember how great TR was supposed to be because of the game it was based off of? and Resident Evil, lol?
At any rate, here is some news about the movie that you guys may not have heard/read:

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/719/719187p1.html

I hope they don't just start jumping around with different script writers....that could be very bad indeed for the movie.

:wve:

Raydai
18-07-06, 15:24
I hope that MC will never put his helmet off to reveil is face, that will totally destroy our imagination/speculation how he looks as the hero we know today. I don't and never will have an Xbox 360 (I have nothing against it but I stick to my PC ;) ) so I wait for a long long time when it comes to the PC. :)

Catapharact
18-07-06, 15:28
Big time thanks LB. Peter Jackson actually made a statement... Must see video.

I hope that MC will never put his helmet off to reveil is face, that will totally destroy our imagination/speculation how he looks as the hero we know today.

The scriptwrites wouldn't dare; Not with microsoft keeping them on a short leash anyway Lol!

tha_mattster
18-07-06, 15:30
Film adaptations of computer games are only good if they have Milla Jovovic. :cln:

Catapharact
18-07-06, 15:31
Film adaptations of computer games are only good if they have Milla Jovovic. :cln:

And that would explain why RE movies were a total disaster.

tha_mattster
18-07-06, 15:32
me no understand :confused: :(

milla = good :. film = good

Lara's Boy
18-07-06, 15:48
me no understand :confused: :(

milla = good :. film = good

Milla+Video Game Adaptation = CRAP!!!

:wve:

(though she did look kinda pretty in Ultraviolet....too bad that movie was crap too)

interstellardave
18-07-06, 15:54

I don't know what in HELL they were thinking with those 2 RE movies!? Not scary at all, and the action was the typical now-a-days "way over the top" stuff, that isn't even remotely believable. They were mindless fun at best, nothing more; same as the Tomb Raider movies.

Catapharact
18-07-06, 15:59
Yes exactly. Seems the modern Combat senerios rarely go well with scriptwriting Lol! However, it can be done; Just look at Hideo Kojami and Metal Gear Solid; Perfect game; Perfect story. Looks like Hollywood needs more Eastern influence Lol!

CerebralAssassin
18-07-06, 18:07
I'm baffled by this statement:confused: ...I thought the first one at least was awesome!!

Catapharact
18-07-06, 18:10
Some gory bits: Yes.
Actionish: Yes.
Decent Script: Maybe.
Good Movie: No.

interstellardave
18-07-06, 18:12
I actually thought the 2nd RE was better than the first--reminded me of RE3 a little bit... (but neither was that good).

Lenochka
18-07-06, 18:12
I don't know what in HELL they were thinking with those 2 RE movies!? Not scary at all, and the action was the typical now-a-days "way over the top" stuff, that isn't even remotely believable. They were mindless fun at best, nothing more; same as the Tomb Raider movies.

oh and the walking dead is remotely beleivable :vlol: im sorry just when i read that it made me laugh alittle maybe thats not what you ment but thats what i got out of it hehe. ^.^;
i liked the RE movies. RE1 was Awsome. RE2 was... meh it was ok.

interstellardave
18-07-06, 18:16
oh and the walking dead is remotely beleivable :vlol:
i liked the RE movies. RE1 was Awsome. RE2 was... meh it was ok.

Well you kind of have to take that for granted when you go in (that the dead have come back to life). People doing stunts that no-one can do (and I'm indicting TONS of current and recent-past movies here) has gone too far! Most action movies don't have any hint of paranormal in them to explain away this kind of thing either (I realize RE had the whole virus--and about how it made Alice different too). But I'm supposed to believe that people can routinely do the things you see in movies like XXX, Mission Impossible, etc? LOL, I roll my eyes every time I see commercials for these types of movies!

Lenochka
18-07-06, 18:20
well we dont want boring movies where people can do boring realistic things. thats why i love the movies hehe always so amazing. I do have to agree mission impossble and XXX were annoying with the stunts.

oh and tha mattster i think its Milla Jovovich at least i think thats how its spelt...

Leon xXx
18-07-06, 23:38
That old news to me, since i have been at E3 2006. Its gonna be out at spring 2007

Grenade
19-07-06, 10:19
Can you guys go back on topic now please?:)