PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Fanflicks

Agent 47
14-07-06, 15:07
whilst searching the internet for info regarding the Star Trek XI feature film, i came across a fansite that basically makes web only episodes....."made by the fans,for the fans"

if there is any Trek fans here (even the ones embarrassed to admit it lol) check out New Voyages......pilot,Come What May.....episode 1,In Harms Way (episode 3 features Walter Koenig who played Pavel Chekov,can't wait :D )

simply awsome,the production values and special effects are super cool, you'd think it was done by Paramount lol

seriously folks, i checked out other fan made episodes,but what makes New Voyages stand out is...........they use real purpose built sets,whereas others use bluescreen :(

the point is, this shows fans can make a difference if they are passionate about something.....maybe someone should actually make AOD parts 2 & 3, just a thought lol :jmp:

kangaxx
14-07-06, 15:28
I am a great fan of Star Treck i am a adult, and i am not embarrassed at all!:confused:

AOD trilogy story is great, i wonder if some day we will see it in a new good game as Legends.

Star Treck is a huge saga that never will die.;)

Agent 47
14-07-06, 15:34
I am a great fan of Star Treck i am a adult, and i am not embarrassed at all!:confused:

AOD trilogy story is great, i wonder if some day we will see it in a new good game as Legends.

Star Treck is a huge saga that never will die.;)

i'm not ashamed to like it either, that's why i made this thread lol

the premise of New Voyages is simple...it's kirk and co on the Enterprise NCC 1701.........set just after the original series ended, it also has Gene Roddenberry Jr as Creative Consultant...now that's cool :jmp: tis so nice to see the classic series sets again, but yeah,if you have time download the first 2 episodes as they are really good :jmp:

Neteru
14-07-06, 17:20
Um, some links would be nice. :whi:

Agent 47
14-07-06, 17:24
Um, some links would be nice. :whi:

common curtecy would be nice, what are the odds of that eh!!!!:mad:
HERE!!!!!!

http://www.newvoyages.com (best i've seen so far)
http://www.hiddenfrontier.com (bluescreen,sets not real in early episodes)