PDA

View Full Version : Madonna To Shock Public Again With A Bondage Scene @ Awards Ceremony...

scion05
14-07-06, 20:18
quoted from madonnavillage

Madonna planning "bondage scene" with Lindsay and Jessica (http://thebosh.com/archives/2006/07/madonna_planning_bondage_scene_with_lindsay_and_je ssica.php)

Madonna loves making headlines. At nearly 48, she’s not about to stop courting controversy. During her Confessions Tour, Madge hangs from a cross as she sings the ballad, “Live to Tell.” But the London Sun reports that she’s planning another stunt for an upcoming music video ceremony that sure to get even more tongues wagging.

According to the paper, Madonna has been in "secret talks" with her new friend, Lindsay Lohan. Lohan and Madonna are allegedly arranging a "bondage scene" for the ceremony and hope to include Jessica Simpson in the performance. A source says, "Madonna's people contacted Jessica's representatives a few weeks ago and the talks are progressing well. With both Jessica and Lindsay's stock rocketing Madonna thinks they would be perfect to perform with. She's planning something even more sexy than a lesbian kiss. The whispers are all about a bondage-inspired show. Madonna will keep the details hushed up until the night."

The lesbian kiss the source refers to is of course Madonna’s infamous lip lock with Britney Spears at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2003. Often overlooked is the fact that Christina Aguilera also received a kiss from the Material Girl. I guess Madonna has a thing for threesomes.

Bonez
14-07-06, 20:21
Well.. it is Madonna. :p

Angel666
14-07-06, 20:33
:rolleyes:

Thorir
14-07-06, 21:00
What's controversial and shocking about bondage? :whi: :mis:

Lenochka
14-07-06, 21:31
What's controversial and shocking about bondage? :whi: :mis:

indeed...
did she not get enough of making young stars look like teen hookers? does she now want to make out with 2 more girls XD Man the first time was shocking the more she does this the less its gonna help her career... wont help her if the shock dies down...

Bonez
14-07-06, 21:35
The first time its shocking. The second time its just annoying.

jarhead
14-07-06, 21:35
well i dont think i can miss that :mis:

she thrives on controversy so i cant see anything wrong, unless little children are gonna see it. im sure every grown up knows what bondage is so there wont be a lot of shock

Bonez
14-07-06, 21:38
I just wish she was snogging britney while she was dating justin.. his face was priceless. :vlol:

I felt kind sorry for him.

Sofitegan
14-07-06, 21:46
:eek: :yik:

indeed...
young stars look like tten hookers?
Normally i'd agree with ya lenochka but as you are saying that and youre a fan of the pussycat dolls, im just gonna have to be the pot and call the kettle, tell him hes black.

Alive_and_Funky
14-07-06, 21:47
Does bondage mean girls kissing girls? I thought it meant something to do with James Bond :vlol: .

Lara Lover
14-07-06, 21:47
:eek:

Awesome! :tmb:

Lenochka
14-07-06, 21:50
:eek: :yik:

Normally i'd agree with ya lenochka but as you are saying that and youre a fan of the pussycat dolls, im just gonna have to be the pot and call the kettle, tell him hes black.

yeah well PCD arnt teens, so its basically not the same :p

look i respect madonna... but some of the things she does is seems alittle... strange.

Natla'd
14-07-06, 22:03
What, does her singing suck so badly that she has to distract everybody with a bondage scene? :p

Honestly, what an attention seeker.

AnthonyShock1515
14-07-06, 22:51
I dont care. Its just a woman.

I seen someone do that yesterday.

Do you think I shoud alert the tabloids?:confused:

illuminati30
14-07-06, 23:00
hehe, excellent. Look away the easily offended.

illuminati30
14-07-06, 23:03
What, does her singing suck so badly that she has to distract everybody with a bondage scene? :p

Honestly, what an attention seeker.

You go a Madonna show, you expect this kinda thing. She will always be controversial. If people are easily offended, avoid Madonna shows lol!

Lenochka
14-07-06, 23:06
hehe, excellent. Look away the easily offended.

or have a weak stomach :vlol:

illuminati30
14-07-06, 23:08
or have a weak stomach :vlol:

Cheeky bugger. I would rather watch her than tatu all over each other :(

Lenochka
14-07-06, 23:15
they dont do that anymore just to tell you. I made one joke... dont get all defensive. Come on cant people laugh at there interests? i make jokes all the time about TR, t.A.T.u. Etc...

illuminati30
14-07-06, 23:28
they dont do that anymore just to tell you. I made one joke... dont get all defensive. Come on cant people laugh at there interests? i make jokes all the time about TR, t.A.T.u. Etc...

They dont? Why not? They got the attension they needed, and thats it?

ok ok, no more jokes :tea:

Lenochka
14-07-06, 23:30
They dont? Why not? They got the attension they needed, and thats it?

ok ok, no more jokes :tea:

Oh i insist i give one more :p
Would have been funny if you would have spelled " Attention " right :p im joking everyone makes mistakes *trys to forget all the times i spelt stuff wrong XD
Umm what do you think madonna is doing this for? At least t.A.T.u. know when to stop

Noooow no more jokes hehe... really i think we should stop before we get in trouble XD

illuminati30
14-07-06, 23:31
No because they thought after that madonna britney kiss the audience wouldnt be able to ever see any girls kiss without remember that nasty moment ;)

Now no more jokes ;)

That was a great moment :D

Lenochka
14-07-06, 23:35
That was a great moment :D

that moment your talking of has been edited out of my post, I didnt want a forum world warI to break out... XD

I was joking madge is cool. :wve:

azumi_mm
14-07-06, 23:55
That's sooo old.

scion05
15-07-06, 08:52
You go a Madonna show, you expect this kinda thing. She will always be controversial. If people are easily offended, avoid Madonna shows lol!

on the opening night of the confessions tour, i heard a
alot of catholics went balistic when the cross appeared :D

tha_mattster
15-07-06, 09:15
What is shocking about this?

Who will it shock?

Is the pope going to be there?

Well she has one thing in common with Ratzinger (sp?) and the clue is in the name :ton:

Ampersand
15-07-06, 10:06
Oh, Madonna being controversial again... *yawns*

tha_mattster
15-07-06, 10:12
Instead of snogging all these young blonde singer types on stage, why doesnt she stab them? Actually thats not controversial at all :D

illuminati30
15-07-06, 11:12
on the opening night of the confessions tour, i heard a
alot of catholics went balistic when the cross appeared :D

If Jesus were around today, he would dig Madonna! Lol!

TombRaiderLover
15-07-06, 12:12
What is bondage?

Alive_and_Funky
15-07-06, 12:20
What is bondage?

I think it has something to do with certain kinds of "toys".

Sofitegan
15-07-06, 12:21
Does bondage mean girls kissing girls? I thought it meant something to do with James Bond :vlol: .
LOL

TombRaiderLover
15-07-06, 12:46
I know what it means now. Never mind.

Alive_and_Funky
15-07-06, 12:47
I know what it means now. Never mind.

What does it mean? Am I right?

TombRaiderLover
15-07-06, 12:48
In a way. It involves typing people up to *DO STUFF* ;) :D

tlr online
15-07-06, 12:53
Isn't she a bit old for this now? And isn't this *shock horror* tactic a bit tired now?

psychokitten
15-07-06, 13:02
What is bondage?
Bondage is tying someone up to do naughty things :P

Isn't she a bit old for this now? And isn't this *shock horror* tactic a bit tired now?
I agree TLR, things like this are shocking the first time, but this will be just like some sort of weird deja vu. The thing is, she will get the media all hyped up regardless, and they will be talking about it for weeks.

Pipolinne
15-07-06, 13:15

I'd prefer saying she already did this too much times,and, repeating it after presenting a "puritan " face to the public, will seem nothing more than a marketing strategy. At least, when she used to do it,all her attitude was provocative!

*Bondage is the naughty thing itself :whi:.

illuminati30
15-07-06, 16:10

Never too old!

Yeah its so do with James Bond, she will sing 'Die Another Day' :vlol:

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-07-06, 16:17
I pity anyone who will see that.

*Shivers*

Lenochka
15-07-06, 16:20
I pity anyone who will see that.

*Shivers*

i love you so much alyssa :hug: :vlol:
only tying she needs is to her wheelchair ( im sorry scion i just had to hehe )