PDA

View Full Version : Best way to commit suicide?

azumi_mm
14-07-06, 23:53
...any honest advise are appreciate.

Hybrid Soldier
14-07-06, 23:55
Ummm. Out of the most random topics, this gets it.

Why are you asking this question may i ask (don't take offense)?

tr_mitch
14-07-06, 23:55
this thread's stupid and needs to be closed down.

azumi_mm
14-07-06, 23:59
Why are you asking this question may i ask (don't take offense)?

Isn't it obviously?

@ tr_mitch

Take a mirror, take a look. Now you know what's "stupid".

Night Crawler
15-07-06, 00:00
Emo much?

Why are you asking this, and on a Tomb Raider forum of all places! Arn't there specialized teen sites you can go on and talk about your problems and stuff?

jarhead
15-07-06, 00:00
wihtout being rude or anmything, threads likes these arnt welcome. although you might be lloookijng for information and pople opinions, some members might be depressed or going through some sad issues and therefore wouldnt appreciate such threads

Hybrid Soldier
15-07-06, 00:01
Isn't it obviously?

@ tr_mitch

Take a mirror, take a look. Now you know what's "stupid".

Hmm, well, first of all, us giving you opinions is basically encouraging you.

The last thing i'm going to say is, as bad as things get/happen in the world. It's not worth commiting suicide.

James Burgon
15-07-06, 00:02
Set yourself alight.

Night Crawler
15-07-06, 00:03
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

Jamie18
15-07-06, 00:04
First off - committing suicide won't solve anything. I know it probably seems like it's the only way out, but trust me: it's really not - people go through bad stuff, awful stuff but if you hang on in there is light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever is making you feel like this can be solved - there are dozens of helplines and places where you can get support.

Don't throw your life away, because there are so many people out there who would have given anything to have even one more day - don't waste something that is so precious.

There are ways to solve your problems, and this isn't one of them.

Above all: TALK to someone.

Because what seems like an easy way out now is going to cause an absolute world of pain for everyone who knows you.

Secondly - this is a very dangerous thread to have in a public forum and it'd be great is a mod closed it as soon as they can.

jarhead
15-07-06, 00:04
although i often diagree with you Night crawler, that is a good picture, can i save it to use on my rfrineds??

and well commiting suicicde doesnt achieve aything. pople are dying, hoping that they lived that extra day, commititng suicide is just insultinmg those who cant live that extra day, and say good bye to their families etc .

and

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:06
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/turtle777/attention_whore.jpg

omg that pic reminds me of a certain member who someone used it for again. it made me laugh heeh

anyways...

Come on suicide is not the answer for anything...

Night Crawler
15-07-06, 00:09
that is a good picture, can i save it to use on my rfrineds??

You don't have to ask me, I don't own it or anything :D

Jamie18
15-07-06, 00:09
Please, everyone else - have a bit of respect here.

I know this was a very irresponsible thread, and I realise it made you roll your eyes - but just appreciate that this person is going through a rough time here and thoughtless and rude posts might just be enough to push them over the edge.

It's frustrating to see a thread like this, but this person needs help and support and this sort of attitude could be absolutely catastrophic if they are in a bad emotional state and contemplating suicide.

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:11

I know this was a very irresponsible thread, and I realise it made you roll your eyes - but just appreciate that this person is going through a rough time here and thoughtless and rude posts might just be enough to push them over the edge.

It's frustrating to see a thread like this, but this person needs help and support and this sort of attitude could be absolutely catastrophic if they are in a bad emotional state and contemplating suicide.

indeed im sorry for my disrespectful post... Come on people... like jamie said lets have some more respect...

Night Crawler
15-07-06, 00:12

It's frustrating to see a thread like this, but this person needs help and support and this sort of attitude could be absolutely catastrophic if they are in a bad emotional state and contemplating suicide.Are we supposed to give them tips on how to kill themselves?

This thread is pathetic. If you were going to kill yourself you wouldn't bother coming onto the internet to ask for advice on how to do it, this person is obviously looking for attention, I've seen it a million times before.

:hea:

jarhead
15-07-06, 00:12
yes i agree with the person needing help and would personally do anything to make sure he gets the idea out of his head that commiting suicide is wrong, but i cant. i dont know what the erpoblem is and i could comfort him but at the end of the day its up to him to get help. but i do agree, people are dyiing left right and centre, hoping that they could live a bit longer, you only get one chance at life, no matter how sad and miserbale it might seem, the world will porbaly seem better after tiongiht

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:14
Are we supposed to give them tips on how to kill themselves?

This thread is pathetic. If you were going to kill yourself you wouldn't bother coming onto the internet to ask for advice on how to do it, this person is obviously looking for attention, I've seen it a million times before.

no i think were suppose help them decide not to. we are suppose to help... not make things worse...

Tomb Raider 5194
15-07-06, 00:15

I agree it seems like the person is going through a rough situation but no matter how hard it is dont suicide and there no "best way to commit suicide" they all hurt :(.

RoseTyler
15-07-06, 00:16
...any honest advise are appreciate.

Stand infront of a Dalek?? :tea:

jarhead
15-07-06, 00:17
yes but why start a thread entitles, best ways of... ' rather then' i need help' or 'lifes S***'.

all i say if be a bit more optimistic azumi, and TR5194 is right, they all hurt, and those who know you and bumb intro you in the street, your friends etc

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:18
I agree it seems like the person is going through a rough situation but no matter how hard it is dont suicide and there no "best way to commit suicide" they all hurt :(.

indeed hurt you and all around you...

LegenDarY
15-07-06, 00:19
this thread will get closed.. cause if you give tips.. someone who is depressed might use one of those tips.. even though it's a minor depression.. so many people have thought about killing themselves over almost nothing.. so giving tips isn't helping anyone..

actually.. i think it's illegal.. and if you do that.. you can get arrested for murder cause you helped that person.. i think i saw that on tv..

jarhead
15-07-06, 00:20
yer well we havnt given him/her advice, but trying to help him/her choose antoher way other then endng there life. and there are no mods online at this time of night

Jamie18
15-07-06, 00:21
Are we supposed to give them tips on how to kill themselves?

The reality is we don't know anything about this person and what their intentions are.

I would rather take the risk that this is simply an attention seeker when the worst that can happen is I've been fooled into feeding their attention - big deal.

The alternative is that this person is being serious and the worst that can happen is that they actually go through with it.

In no way did I suggest that we should give them suicide tips, don't be so absurd - but a post trying to help them through this is going to go a lot further than a post making fun of them, which could make the situation worse.

Maybe 99% of people like this are actually just seeking attention, but I'm not prepared to risk that 1% that is someone's life, are you?

Lenochka
15-07-06, 00:23
The reality is we don't know anything about this person and what their intentions are.

I would rather take the risk that this is simply an attention seeker when the worst that can happen is I've been fooled into feeding their attention - big deal.

The alternative is that this person is being serious and the worst that can happen is that they actually go through with it.

In no way did I suggest that we should give them suicide tips - but a post trying to help them is going to go a lot further than a post making fun of them, which could make the situation worse.

Maybe 99% of people like this are actually just seeking attention, but I'm not prepared to risk that 1% that is someone's life, are you?

indeed i agree. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if news came that someone i was picking at actually went through with it...

pythontrainer
15-07-06, 00:24
if ur livin in Jolies draw, y u wana commit suicide?!?

ps. no disrespect, suicide isnt the answer..

LegenDarY
15-07-06, 00:24
wonderful post jamie.. my thoughts exactly.. but this thread will get closed.. because of the titel.. he/she should have made a different titel.. that way all of us could have helped him/her..

just don't commit suicide.. it's never the answer to any problem

Night Crawler
15-07-06, 00:26
Maybe 99% of people like this are actually just seeking attention, but I'm not prepared to risk that 1% that is someone's life, are you?It's not our responsibility at the end of the day, so no, I'm not.

Catapharact
15-07-06, 00:27
Should I even bother wasting my time on this?

Indeed No. I am so frickin tired of dealing with such moots online day after day. Really ruins my mood.

tlr online
15-07-06, 00:28
1. If you are really in that mindset, email me (support@tombraiderchronicles.com). I will give you as much time as you want, and that I promise.

2. Closed.