PDA

View Full Version : Sad News

JasonDavies15
15-07-06, 08:56
I just wanted you's all to hear me out for a minute or so because I am finding something very hard to cope with and just want some kind words.

My mum has been admitted to hospital again because she is low in electrolyte's in her blood because she hasn't been eating for the past week and has an alcohol problem. Her condition is critical and because the electrolyte level in her blood is so low to the point where it's life threatening she can die very soon. There is medication to take but she if refusing to take it through the needle, she can take it orally but it won't work as well and as fast as the needle as they need to up the levels quickly to ensure she stays alive. I tried my best to encourage her with my love and her twin sister tried on the phone - I am meeting her today with another aunt to see her in hospital today. Yesterday I was so upset leaving her because I love her so much and the fact she is so ill as well. My brother doesn't know about this and we can't get in contact with whatsoever. All I can do is hope and pray to god that she will take the medication and get better.

Thanks for listening, I just feel better when I have expressed myself because it only pulls me down if I keep it in.

tr_mitch
15-07-06, 08:58
awww thats really bad, I hope everything turns around and you start getting some good news in your life.
I'm sure your mum will be fine :)

Mad Tony
15-07-06, 08:58
Awww :hug:....that's so sad. :(
I hope your Mom get's better soon

jarhead
15-07-06, 08:59
well i hope it works for her, and that you give her the love and suupport that she needs. i think shes greatful of your love and will want to see you happy, and please dont feel down. although it might be sad, it could be worse and she'll porbaly get better and she'll make a full recovery :tmb:

scion05
15-07-06, 09:00
stay with her and i hope she gets better soon :hug:

Andariel
15-07-06, 09:00
I'm sorry but why was she not eating?...

laracroft2122
15-07-06, 09:03
I am awfully sorry Jason, I hope your mother makes a full recovery :hug:

JasonDavies15
15-07-06, 09:03
Thanks everyone. I will stay with her as long as I can and I am gonna think positive for her :). She hasn't eaten because she suffers an eating disorder from being an alcoholic.

BlackGrey
15-07-06, 09:10
:hug:

Andromeda66
15-07-06, 09:13
I hope she'll be better soon. :( :hug:

ELEN
15-07-06, 09:16
Why doesn't she take the medication through a needle? Is she afraid of it? I hope she'll be better soon, Jason. She needs help. She will get away this time, I'm sure, but she must be helped so there won't be a next one. Be strong and take care of her :hug:

JasonDavies15
15-07-06, 09:18

She won't take the medication because I think she wants to go. But I have to try my hardest to convince her otherwise before it's too late. I have to because it's the only thing I can do now.

Tomb Raider Master
15-07-06, 09:33
Hi Jason! :wve:

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. :( Convincing your mother to take this medication makes another problem, along with the state in which she currently is. Even if she refuses, be persistent and convince her to take it. She must take it! She probably doesn't realize what these words she is saying actually mean, so it's up to you and your family to give her all your love and support, because that's also the most important thing she needs now. I know it's not easy, but have faith, Jason; I hope your Mum will get better, and, if it does, I'm sure she will be thankful one day for what you did to her. :hug: :)

JasonDavies15
15-07-06, 09:35
Hi Jason! :wve:

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. :( Convincing your mother to take this medication makes another problem, along with the state in which she currently is. Even if she refuses, be persistent and convince her to take it. She must take it! She probably doesn't realize what these words she is saying actually mean, so it's up to you and your family to give her all your love and support, because that's also the most important thing she needs now. I know it's not easy, but have faith, Jason; I hope your Mum will get better, and, if it does, I'm sure she will be thankful one day for what you did to her. :hug: :)

Thanks you so much TRM i will do the best I can. :) :hug:

laras
15-07-06, 14:49
I hope she will get better soon too. :hug:

tlr online
15-07-06, 14:50
Best wishes to you both.

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-07-06, 14:52
Aww that's so sad! After reading your post I prayed about it immediately, and I will continue to do so. Please keep us updated. I sure hope everything turns out ok.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-07-06, 15:02
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll keep your mother in my thoughts, I hope everything will be okay. :hug:

Lara's Boy
15-07-06, 15:03
That certainly is a bad situation...I am sure everything will improve, though, our thoughts go out to your and your mother :hug:

:wve:

Greenkey2
15-07-06, 15:24
I'm sorry to hear this TRM :( It's very tough on you, your sister and your mother. I wish you all the best and that she makes a speedy recovery :hug:

raiderfun
15-07-06, 15:28
Oh too bad !
Hope that she will get better soon :(

Betal
15-07-06, 16:12
I'm sure you mom will be better:)

Jonnipants
15-07-06, 16:24
That's a terrible situation, I hope everything works out for the best. Be strong and stay with her, always.

Milka
15-07-06, 18:17
Poor girl. I'm trully sorry for your mother and I hope she'll get better soon.

Lara Lover
15-07-06, 18:20
Hi Jason :wve:

Awk, I'm sorry for the bad news. Especially at a time like this. I hope everything gets better for you and your mother. Best wishes to both of you :wve:

Alive_and_Funky
15-07-06, 18:21
Best wishes to you both. I hope your mum gets better too. :hug:

da tomb raider!
15-07-06, 18:24
I'm really sorry to here about your mum. :(
But... I'm sure she'll be alright in the end. ;)

JasonDavies15
15-07-06, 19:24
Thank you all so very much. And I really mean that I really do appreciate your comments. After meeting my mums twin sister and my aunty Jad they suggested we sort things out after she gets better if she does, we come to a decision that I keep on top of things with getting her help after hospital with a social worker etc... (because my aunts live too far away from mum). But when they left and I stayed with mum she didn't take the critical medication after I begged her so much till' I kinda broke down and had to leave because I was angry but sad and so many emotions just drove me away and I wish it hadn't come to that. I will see her on Monday and hope to hear she has taken the medication. I will speak to her doctor about rehabilitation and care after hospital and come to some sort of arrangement.

SpongeBob Lover
15-07-06, 19:28
aww sorry to hear that jason hopefully shell break through and take the medication she really needs! :hug:

Paul H
15-07-06, 19:28
Very best wishes to you and your mum. Tell her that no matter how bad things might seem, they do so often change for the better. Life is always worth living because you never know what is around the corner.

Apofiss
15-07-06, 19:34
Ahw.. I hope she'll get better and wont refuse using any possible help and care :hug:

rachkitten
15-07-06, 19:55
I hope everything goes well :hug:

Angelx14
16-07-06, 11:25
Aww, that is soo sad. I hope your mom will get well soon.:hug: Thanks for sharing with us.:hug:

shaahinkaaveh
16-07-06, 13:24
So sad my friend :( .
I hope you'll be strong and your mother will get better as soon as possible.
And one more thing, can't you talk to a psychologist about how to convince her to take the medicine?

Best wishes :)