PDA

View Full Version : Stupid-Multiblade Razors.

Catapharact
15-07-06, 15:41
Fusion; Five blades have to ve better than three right? Hell no! I haven't had such a bad Razor Burn since I first picked up a razor and went on a self facial grooming spree.

Man, it itches; Even after a dousing myself with After-shave.

Anyway:

Shaving by Numbers (http://www.menessentials.com/oxid.php/sid/x/shp/oxbaseshop/cl/info/tpl/shavingbynumbers.tpl)

Seems like the one with the two blades wins

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-07-06, 15:55
Ouch. >.< I'm glad I don't have to shave my face. :vlol:

Lavinder
15-07-06, 16:00
:hea:

I feel so sorry for you men with facial hair :)

Hope it stops itching soon :)

tr_mitch
15-07-06, 16:04
I feel sorry for women with facial hair :rolleyes:

Catapharact
15-07-06, 16:04
Sorry for me? Pfft... I feel for ya Women and the little painful torture that everyone simply refer to as waxing *shivers.*

Elysia
15-07-06, 16:33
Sorry for me? Pfft... I feel for ya Women and the little painful torture that everyone simply refer to as waxing *shivers.*
Yeah... believe me, in the summer, there are areas where razor burn is NOT a nice thing...

I always laugh when those adverts come on... roll on the day when the 'full chin' razor is invented. Just stick your whole face in it and nod!

jarhead
15-07-06, 16:36
oh that must be pianfull, and what happens if you nod to fast, or someone pushes you, you'll have red lines acrodd your face and flappy bits

Jonnipants
15-07-06, 16:43
I think shaving is a pain in the arse, especially because mine grows back so fast.

I use Gilette. :o

Greenkey2
15-07-06, 18:07
I think shaving is a pain in the arse, especially because mine grows back so fast.

We ARE talking about facial hair here aren't we? :pi:

Waxing was invented by the Spainish Inquistion. I refuse to have anything to do with it.

Mona Sax
15-07-06, 18:09
Waxing was invented by the Spainish Inquistion. I refuse to have anything to do with it.
LOL! :D

I admit, I prefer shaving too. :o

Neteru
15-07-06, 18:16
Triple blade for me, and no problems. Well, mostly no problems, but that's just me.

Jacob x5
15-07-06, 18:31

:vlol: :D

Lavinder
15-07-06, 18:33

I was going to put that in my post but then I thought otherwise :p

SpongeBob Lover
15-07-06, 19:25
Fusion; Five blades have to ve better than three right? Hell no! I haven't had such a bad Razor Burn since I first picked up a razor and went on a self facial grooming spree.

he sorry you feel that way but i always keep wondering since the people who make those razers, they keep adding a blades to those razers are they going to add a sixed blade or then a seven?!?! its ridiculous :D

Catapharact
15-07-06, 20:30
Triple blade for me, and no problems. Well, mostly no problems, but that's just me.

Stick with Mach 3 Net. Just don't go bold and start experimenting Lol!

My poor itchy face *Le Weep.*

belter_21
15-07-06, 20:42
Stick with Mach 3 Net. Just don't go bold and start experimenting Lol!

My poor itchy face *Le Weep.*
Yup stick with Mach 3. Or a rusty blade and animal grease. I use specially formulated but yet delicately perfumed oil stuff and sharp blade, it is useable in various places. Argos sells all over male body electric shavers but hide it from your woman. :D

Catapharact
15-07-06, 20:44
Yup stick with Mach 3. Or a rusty blade and animal grease. I use specially formulated but yet delicately perfumed oil stuff and sharp blade, it is useable in various places. Argos sells all over male body electric shavers but hide it from your woman. :D

Lol! Me thinks you do not like the lubricating strip. Its just a marketing Gimmik; Doesn't help much. Electric shavers for the entire body eh? Water Proof?

Melonie Tomb Raider
15-07-06, 20:50
I've tried waxing and it didn't turn out so well. Just a big, sticky mess! If I ever get a good waxing I'll get it done at a spa or something, because the kit I bought didn't work at all lol.

Firstly, the wax won't pull up any hair unless it's a certain length, and I hated having to wait for the hair to grow that long, I wanted to shave it off so bad! When I was finally ready to wax it off, I warmed up the wax, applied it on my leg, put the strip on it, and pulled! It hurt a lot more than I thought it would! :eek: I waxed most of one leg and it took me an hour. I still had lots of spots wheret he wax didn't work too. So I decided to give it up and clean up all the mess. It took me forever too, and I was still sticky!

I like shaving much better. I shave every day (double blade) and I don't consider it a hassle, I don't mind. It's definitely worth having smooth legs and underarms. :p

belter_21
15-07-06, 20:56
Lol! Me thinks you do not like the lubricating strip. Its just a marketing Gimmik; Doesn't help much. Electric shavers for the entire body eh? Water Proof?
They are waterproof!
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4424493.htm
I don't own one but maybe I should :D
I have spent a lot of time in Saudi in the past and have fond memories. Al salaam a'alaykum. :) It must be VERY hot right now!

Catapharact
15-07-06, 21:00
They are waterproof!
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4424493.htm
I don't own one but maybe I should :D
I have spent a lot of time in Saudi in the past and have fond memories. Al salaam a'alaykum. :) It must be VERY hot right now!

Walakumusalam Ya Akuhi :). Oi its hot but not entirely humid since I am at at the hills Lol! I feel for those near Jeddah; They should be sweating their socks off.

I actually will need that Shaver (Personal Hygiene Lol!)

I like shaving much better. I shave every day (double blade) and I don't consider it a hassle, I don't mind. It's definitely worth having smooth legs and underarms.

Me babe uses Venus by Gilette for her shaving needs. I assume you use the same? Lol!

Virusbuster
15-07-06, 22:24
Shaving ain't too bad, but I feel sorry for my friend who shaved his legs with a cheap one-time shaver thingy. Hint: Blood.

Why was he shaving his legs? Umm... Him and I dressed up as girls (clothes, make-up, all of it) and went to the city? Any comments? No? Good. Please, don't comment on the fact that I got hit on by a drunk old guy either, nor on the fact that we taped all of it and showed it to our class. Thank you.

azumi_mm
15-07-06, 22:38
I can recommend Gillette Venus (3 blades). :ton:

Thorir
16-07-06, 01:22
Shaving ain't too bad, but I feel sorry for my friend who shaved his legs with a cheap one-time shaver thingy. Hint: Blood.

Why was he shaving his legs? Umm... Him and I dressed up as girls (clothes, make-up, all of it) and went to the city? Any comments? No? Good. Please, don't comment on the fact that I got hit on by a drunk old guy either, nor on the fact that we taped all of it and showed it to our class. Thank you.

Now Norwegian! :D
Glad I'm not the only one!

I hate shaving, takes ages. BORING! And I get red and sore afterwards.

viper456
16-07-06, 02:16
i hate disposible razors they hurt my face and bring me out in rashes! Electric razor all the way for me! smooth as a babies bum if i do it properly lmao