PDA

View Full Version : Fish.

Lavinder
15-07-06, 20:25
I have fish, they are not mine they are my mothers but I think they bring a really nice colourfull feature to the room.

Who else has a fish tank ?

Here is a video of my fish. :p

CLICK HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PUlynHt6E)

PS. Offtopic. Kyle if you wonder where I am i'm watching BB :)

Mad Tony
15-07-06, 20:48
Cool Fish! ;)

Betal
15-07-06, 21:02
I have a big aquarium:)

Bonez
15-07-06, 21:03
Awesome Fish. :jmp:

I did have a tank then we made a pond and put the fish in there. :)

Assassino
15-07-06, 21:09
Sweet! My fish died when I was little, was my first heartbreak:(

Lavinder
15-07-06, 21:15
Awww, :hug:

I use to have marine fish but then my mother got fed up of all the water changes and stuff and went back to having tropical Malawi Cichlid.

They are cute when they have babies because if anyone goes near thier babies the mother scoops them all up in her mouth; all you can see then is about 6 little heads sticking out with adorable eyes!!!

Bonez
15-07-06, 21:22
They are cute when they have babies because if anyone goes near thier babies the mother scoops them all up in her mouth; all you can see then is about 6 little heads sticking out with adorable eyes!!!

Haha, awww awesome! :D

azumi_mm
15-07-06, 21:26
Nice fishes. But I think the tank is a way too small. I'm pretty sure they would be happier if they could swim in the nature. Let them free or buy a bigger tank.

Nonetheless, the video + music is really relaxing. You did a nice job. :)

scion05
15-07-06, 21:47
awwww there soo cool :D

Betal
15-07-06, 21:48
Nice fishes. But I think the tank is a way too small. I'm pretty sure they would be happier if they could swim in the nature. Let them free or buy a bigger tank.

The tank isn't to small:O

jarhead
15-07-06, 21:51
aww there so nice and err fishy ;)

we used to have fish but they died of old age and well a putty dog that doesnt stop running around and a fish tank dont go hand in hand

Lavinder
15-07-06, 21:53

I think that they should be in the wild too.. but they get more treats, less death ect in this tank than in the wild. And the tank is ample size for the amount of fish that it holds :)

Betal
15-07-06, 21:54
Many fish you can bye and have in a tank can die if you letthem free. Cause they need to be in tropical places with hot water:)

laras
15-07-06, 21:57
Nice! I have fish too, it's goldfish. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-07-06, 22:11
Mine always die. :(

Betal
15-07-06, 22:34
Mine always die. :(

The same with ours. But we have so many and it allways born new fish in our tank so we don't need to worry:)

Angelx14
16-07-06, 11:23
Very nice. They all so colorful! Pretty fishes. :D