PDA

View Full Version : war in Israel

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 08:41
i hope that all the Israeli forum members are ok! there were about 12 bombs from the morning, and about 8 dead people... :(

Virusbuster
16-07-06, 08:54
I have many close friends in Israel, I hope they'll be alive... :(

Tomb of Legends
16-07-06, 09:35
I wouldnt be too worried about Israel, their blowing the crap out of Lebanon! Gee, does it always have to end in War!?!

Catapharact
16-07-06, 11:16
Oh its gonna get worst I am afraid. The target list is expanding from Lebenon to Syria. We are talking about anohter regional war on our hands just like the Yomi Kupur War.

BTW: Casulties have been minor on Israel's side; They only lost 8 people. Where are over 160 Lebanese cilivlians lost their lives agaist Israeli airstrikes.

Betal
16-07-06, 11:18
hmm. I though it allways war in Israel. I'm not suprised:(

Angelx14
16-07-06, 11:19
What is happening with world? Omg. Poor people! I hope that nobody will get hurt. We need pray, only God can help. Although war in there is long time ago, but its really sad about dead people.:(

Catapharact
16-07-06, 11:21
Betal, haven't you been following the news?

Anyway, Israel have stepped up their attacks. Its the same strategy they always use; Bomb out key infrastructure and use the cilivilans are bargining chips. Key targets like power plants, Water filtration sites, Airports and highways have been hit.

Betal
16-07-06, 11:27
No I don't follow the news. Cause I don't know when they send it:(
But I read newspaper. And they allways say it's war in some countries:O

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 15:00
Catapharact, what you said was really nasty. you are forgeting that you only get on side of the war. do you know that about evry 3 moths they are bombing 1 bus? i almost went to a bus that got bombed after 30 seconds.
we lost only 8 people?! those people are DEAD.
and no Israel is not always in war! we have some good times.
and what about more than 700 missiles shoot on Israel from thursday?!
they bombed our train station, wich i was suposed to be there today.
please, dont say we are the bad guys here if you dont know the whole story, and its clear that you dont.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 15:03
I hope that israel is going to die , it's the most evil country i've ever seen in my life :mad:

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 15:07
wow that was pretty mean... and no, we are not an evil country, but what you see in the news is only the arabic side.
it was even very mean because im a morocian Israeli... )-:

raiderfun
16-07-06, 15:07
What about palestiniens and lebanies ? :confused:

Catapharact
16-07-06, 15:09
Catapharact, what you said was really nasty. you are forgeting that you only get on side of the war. do you know that about evry 3 moths they are bombing 1 bus? i almost went to a bus that got bombed after 30 seconds.
we lost only 8 people?! those people are DEAD.
and no Israel is not always in war! we have some good times.
and what about more than 700 missiles shoot on Israel from thursday?!
they bombed our train station, wich i was suposed to be there today.
please, dont say we are the bad guys here if you dont know the whole story, and its clear that you dont.

You want the whole story Shay? Should I bring up the Yomi Kapur war or the battle at Gollian heights?

I am aware of the situation at Israel, but to go attacking civilan infrastructure... The shame.

By attacking non-combat sites in Lebanon, and targeting key civilian infrastucture already puts them in the hot-seat. Now if they say they are out to defend themselves, I say "alright.. but how does attacking water filtration plants help that?"

If their reply is, "We are forcing Hezbullah out of Lebanon by trenching civilian targets and holding the country until the regime changes..." I am sorry, but those are war-crimes as defined by international law.

Thus Israel can clearlly be defined as a rouge member of the UN, and thus must be disaplined in accordance to UN law.

Israel has definately the right to defend its people. However, they way they have tackled the whole situation just shows how much they lacked proper strategic guidance (unless offcourse their intention was to hurt civilians, which if it is, says a lot about the state of Israel.)

Using civilians as bargening chips is obviously an act of extreme cruelty and thus lands directly as a violation of international law.

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 15:17
they are hurting civilian targets too! are you laughing?! all those missles thrown on Haifa (wich is the city i live in, the 3rd big city in Israel) were shoot on neighborhoods where my FRIENDS live!
they are trying to ruin our harbor! wich is about the only harbor in Israel.
and i can teach you somethings about Yom Kipoor (Day of Atonement). in this day Jewish people ask for forgiveness from god, and we dont eat in this day. they started shooting at us in this day!!! we werent ready and werent nothing.
and i think that you keep forgeting that they are sending suicide bombers to our buses! to our malls! and no, its not something new, it happens for about 3 years. and we have tried to help Palestine to create its own country, have you heared about the disengagement that Ariel Sharon tried to make (and even succeed)? well this Ariel Sharon is dying.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 15:21
they are hurting civilian targets too! are you laughing?! all those missles thrown on Haifa (wich is the city i live in, the 3rd big city in Israel) were shoot on neighborhoods where my FRIENDS live!
and i can teach you somethings about Yom Kipoor (Day of Atonement). in this day Jewish people ask for forgiveness from god, and we dont eat in this day. they started shooting at us in this day!!! we werent ready and werent nothing.
You look so nice and peaceful but your governement is destructing innoncence and civiliants for 5 days , don't you see those poor people crying with blood flowing ? :confused: You are the strongest army in the area but you seem to be very peaceful it's the contrary

Leon xXx
16-07-06, 15:21
Shay, did you forget the history of the Israel about what they did to Palestiniens?

Catapharact
16-07-06, 15:22
and i think that you keep forgeting that they are sending suicide bombers to our buses! to our malls!

You obviously are a kid, so I won't give you a piece of my mind for the stupid retort.

I look at the entire situation though an objective POV, and not some subjective retiric. As I said, Israel has the right to defend itself, but the way they have handeled the entire situation didn't put in regard as to how severe the situation will end up happening. Those rockets were fired right after Israel began its airstrikes. They should seen it comming.

Israel has special ops. forces; Why can't they choose to strategically assisinate key Hezbullah leaders instead of going on a bomb run?

With the actions they have taken, they have violated international law. Once the situation is over, they do need to attone for their actions.

And I suggest you do a bit more research before replying. Because if you can't do that:

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/kickstopposting.gif

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 15:34
i can tell you that i know more than about this subject, and i can only remind you that they have started the fight. they have kidnapped our soldiers!
and we cant assisinate key Hezbullah leaders necayse they are hiding in Lebanon.
and i will keap posting, because the world needs to know the other side too. and right now you are very subjective.
and in all those years when they have sended suicide bombers, we didnt killed them.
dont you see our poor people crying with blood flowing?

raiderfun
16-07-06, 15:36
i can tell you that i know more than about this subject, and i can only remind you that they have started the fight. they have kidnapped our soldiers!
and we cant assisinate key Hezbullah leaders necayse they are hiding in Lebanon.
and i will keap posting, because the world needs to know the other side too. and right now you are very subjective.
and in all those years when they have sended suicide bombers, we didnt killed them.
dont you see our poor people crying with blood flowing?
Haven't you seen this ?
When an israeli is kidnapped , 200 Arabs are killed ...
Isn't normal this ? :confused:

Crofty_Tomb
16-07-06, 15:41
and i think that you keep forgeting that they are sending suicide bombers to our buses! to our malls! and no, its not something new, it happens for about 3 years. and we have tried to help Palestine to create its own country, have you heared about the disengagement that Ariel Sharon tried to make (and even succeed)? well this Ariel Sharon is dying.

Oh stop it! Some family members are in Lebanon! And Israel is closing in on them! ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS LIES! ISRAEL STARTED IT!!!

mizuno_suisei
16-07-06, 15:49
Oh stop it! Some family members are in Lebanon! And Israel is closing in on them! ALL YOU ARE SAYING IS LIES! ISRAEL STARTED IT!!!

I agree..

I absolutely HATE every country which has been involved with war. Especially the Middle East (Nothing Racist. Love all kinds of Races of People) But its pathetic. All you need is a Pen, Paper and make a Contract. For F Sake!

Mona Sax
Both sides are wrong, and it's impossible to tell who started it. The whole situation has turned into a spiral of violence, and neither Israelis nor "Arabs" are willing to put and end to it.

Shay_xp
no im not lieng, you get lies in the news... im very sorry.

Catapharact
16-07-06, 15:58

You obviously don't. I haven't seen one objective statement from you yet; Only subjective. It just only strengthens the resolve that Israel didn't go into this situation without a clear plan.

Someone will be tasting the banhammer soon :whi:.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:02
You obviously don't. I haven't seen one objective statement from you yet; Only subjective. It just only strengthens the resolve that Israel didn't do into this situation without a clear plan.

What ?

mizuno_suisei
16-07-06, 16:02
You obviously don't. I haven't seen one objective statement from you yet; Only subjective. It just only strengthens the resolve that Israel didn't do into this situation without a clear plan.

:vlol:

Affraid that the news is right 90% of the time. or even more.

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 16:05
of course im subjective! im hearing the alarm every day! im hunging around in the bomb shelter!
i will be very sad if i will get banned for opening this topic, because i like the forums, and this topic is close to my heart.
i think the world should know the other side too, and right now i can only tell that you are hearing the Arab side only.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:06
of course im subjective! im hearing the alarm every day! im hunging around in the bomb shelter!
i will be very sad if i will get banned for opening this topic, because i like the forums, and this topic is close to my heart.
i think the world should know the other side too, and right now i can only tell that you are hearing the Arab side only.
SO why are u in the evil side ? :mad:

Mona Sax
16-07-06, 16:07
Alright, nobody's going to get banned. However, I have to ask you to stop fighting on a personal level here. It's a discussion, not a bashing forum. If you can't play nice, this thread won't stay open very long.

This is directed at everybody.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:08
Alright, nobody's going to get banned. However, I have to ask you to stop fighting on a personal level here. It's a discussion, not a bashing forum. If you can't play nice, this thread won't stay open very long.

This is directed at everybody.
I give just my opinion :)

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 16:09
no im not on the evil side!!! im on my side, im Israeli, and i want the world to know what is really hapening here. i have opend this thread not for a fight, but because i was afraid that a forum member might have got hurt.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:10
no im not on the evil side!!! im on my side, im Israeli, and i want the world to know what is really hapening here. i have opend this thread not for a fight, but because i was afraid that a forum member might have got hurt.
And i'm afraid that a lebanon forum member gets hurt too !

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 16:10
yes, me too.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:11
It won't be a good idea if israel leave the land for palestine and get out from leban ? :confused:

Catapharact
16-07-06, 16:11

I always take the entire situation into account. Hezbullah obviously will pay for its crimes one day or another. However, once I see civilians getting hurt on both sides, it makes me question as to if peace really is the goal of this entire confilict.

International law clearly deems Israel's actions as illegal. Using civilans to further military goals is in no way an act of self defense. I suggest that they draw back; think of a better plan and then act. However, its too late since they decided to launch their airstrikes already.

Now, I suggest you look at this objectively and then respond, cause right now you opinions have no merit to me.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 16:15
Hey , stop it , no fight here !

Catapharact
16-07-06, 16:19
raiderfun, you seriously are one annyoing gopher.

This isn't a fight; Its a debate. It only will escilate if this turn to name calling and such.

da tomb raider!
16-07-06, 16:23
raiderfun, you seriously are one annyoing gopher.

This isn't a fight; Its a debate. It only will escilate if this turn to name calling and such.
raiderfun? Annoying? Never! He comes up with the best threads around! Yay, for raiderfun!

Catapharact
16-07-06, 16:25
*Sigh...* Why do I even bother...

Its no wonder most of those who actually knew what they were talking about don't come around here no more; I wouldn't blame em for running a mile away.

You give objective views and you get subjective clap trap in return... Joy.

da tomb raider!
16-07-06, 16:37
I don't bother trying to tell people about my opinions on forums, because it always ends up nasty, you wonder why you bother. You might as well just keep it to yourself- which is a shame really. People just don't accept other peoples opinions... :(

crux2
16-07-06, 16:38
Sigh...* Why do I even bother...

Its no wonder most of those who actually knew what they were talking about don't come around here no more; I wouldn't blame em for running a mile away.

I for one agree with most of what you said Cat. I dont always, but as usual you are a voice of reason - pity it gets drowned out a lot of the time these days.

raiderfun
16-07-06, 17:01
raiderfun? Annoying? Never! He comes up with the best threads around! Yay, for raiderfun!
Oh a defender , thankies ! :D

Greenkey2
16-07-06, 17:06
You are absolutely right, Mona. This 'conflict' has been going on even before Israel was founded as a state. The only way the violence will stop is if either 'side' stops retalilating with more violence. This tit for tat aggression is petty, inhumane and obscene.

Tombreaper
16-07-06, 17:07
I visited Israel 2 times, and it's a ways cool country.
(I've been in the Gaza strip too, and it was not cool)
What's happening nowadays in the region is really bad, and too complicated for most people to understand)
As with all things it has a reason ff course, and I'm pretty sure Israel didn't start first blood some 50 years ago. (When the state of Israel was founded, in fact, there's trouble in the region for over 2000 years by now))

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 17:16
i love you tombreaper! (-:

Akhenaton
16-07-06, 17:20
'I am you and what I see is me' -Pink Floyd, Echoes

Today, with the reality of nuclear proliferation and threat of annihilation, we either live TOGETHER or die TOGETHER. The choice is ours.

Catapharact
16-07-06, 18:50
I for one agree with most of what you said Cat. I dont always, but as usual you are a voice of reason - pity it gets drowned out a lot of the time these days.

Thanks Crux. Its good consolation that my words just don't fall on deaf ears. I just don't think majority here have the sense to listen to reason.

I lost a friend on the border in the Palestinian/Israel struggle. Do I declaring around that Israel must die? Offcourse not. They have the right to exist as anyone else. However, my view isn't to lay blame but to see that those who commit attrocities and uneeded violance get punished equally; May it be the terrorists or the people fighting them. The law should stand for something; Its not just some bunch of words printed on paper; They have to be enforced.

Melonie Tomb Raider
16-07-06, 20:11
I hope that israel is going to die , it's the most evil country i've ever seen in my life :mad:

:eek:

omg, I realy don't know what to say, othert han I completely disagree! :yik: I'll leave it at that... O.o

BlackGrey
16-07-06, 21:53
*Sigh...* Why do I even bother...

Don't bother, where ever you turn there is always one more idiot.

Wolfguard
16-07-06, 21:58
Personlly, I'm sick with the entire situation. Whether or not anyone "likes" Israel or not, the nation exists. Violence against them hasn't solved anything, and it's NEVER going solve anything. Who started what and how many years ago was it? It doesn't matter at this point because we're waaaaay past that point - this is what we are dealing with now:

All sides end up killing civilians.
All sides end up having people who grieve for the dead.
All sides are backed by powers outside their region.
There are Israelis who intentionally treat Palestinians badly.
There are Palestinians who intentionally promote the targeting of civilians.
There are Israelis who get trigger happy.
There are Hamas and Hezbolla guerillas who fire rockets into Israel which strike civilian populated areas.
Israeli counterattacks result in civilian deaths either on accident or on purpose.
Hamas and Hezbolla counterattacks result in civilian deaths either on accident or on purpose.

In contrast - the average person on any side probably wants an end to the conflict. Go figure...

Wolfguard
16-07-06, 21:59
That's exactly why he should NOT give up. You never know who's going to figure it out.

Cochrane
16-07-06, 22:10
I can understand that Israel has to defend itself, and that they want the kidnapped soldiers back. But is attacking Lebanon really the best way to go? I hope that there will be a lasting peace in the region one day, and no matter who started it, Israel's current actions aren't really helpful towards that goal. Of course, neither are the actions of the Hezbollah, but nobody expects them to behave correctly anyway. I think that Israel's reaction to the current situation might be exaggerated, and a different approach could have saved lifes on both sides.

Catapharact
16-07-06, 22:18
That's exactly why he should NOT give up. You never know who's going to figure it out.

Trust me man, I am not going to do that anytime soon :). I have high hopes to find more ppl like you.

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 22:49
are you calling me an idiot? wow thats really insulting!
im just a guy whos trying to protect the honor of the coutry wich I lives in. a country wich is less than 60 years old, and a country wich most of the world hate.
that is very insulting. i didnt expect that it would turn up like that. wow, im really disapointed.

Wolfguard
16-07-06, 23:29
Trust me man, I am not going to do that anytime soon :). I have high hopes to find more ppl like you.
That's good to hear. Thanks man. :tmb:

Here's a little something I found posted on another message board a couple days ago:

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=97119&version=1&template_id=40&parent_id=22

Mumbai Muslims give blood to Hindu victims

Published: Thursday, 13 July, 2006, 10:22 PM Doha Time

MUMBAI: Indian Muslims queued for hours on yesterday to give blood to their Hindu neighbours wounded in the Mumbai train bombings, in a rare show of harmony in a city with a long history of rioting between the two communities.

"We don’t care whether it’s a Hindu or a Muslim who gets our blood as long as we can save them," said Abdul Khan, one of dozens of Muslim men waiting in line at the blood bank at Siddarth Hospital, near one blast site at Jogeshwari station. Many see Tuesday’s deadly strikes that killed more than 180 people and wounded more than 700 as the latest in a campaign of violence by Islamist militants fighting Indian rule in the disputed region of Kashmir.

This has long fomented suspicions between Mumbai’s Hindus and the minority Muslim population, and often triggered violent rioting. Mumbai, a metropolis of 17mn people, has been hit by a series of bomb blasts in the past one and half decades, the worst a series of explosions in 1993 that killed more than 260 people. Past attacks were usually blamed on Muslim groups trying to avenge Muslim deaths in widespread religious rioting after Hindu zealots demolished a 16th century mosque in northern India.

But such thoughts were far from Pasha Mian Sheikh’s mind when he threw open the doors of the Islamia Arabia Mosque, metres from the tracks near the suburb of Jogeshwari, to offer shelter, food and water to the walking wounded.

"People are trying to break our harmony but they have failed," he said of the bombers.

"Hundreds of Muslims yesterday showed a lot of courage and harmony when they helped out their Hindu brothers. Hindus and Muslims are together in Mumbai."

Leaders of India’s hardline Hindu Shiv Sena party said they had been overwhelmed by the Muslim response. "Hindus and Muslims walked hand in hand yesterday," said Manohar Kargaonkar, a Shiv Sena official.

"When you read a newspaper you always find that a Muslim terrorist is behind subversive activity. But these people have shown what brotherhood is."

Analysts and community leaders say weariness after decades of conflict as well as rising prosperity from the country’s booming economy have helped cool tempers between Hindus and Muslims.

"We are getting increasing reports of Hindu-Muslim harmony from Mumbai this year unlike the earlier times, Maulana Jalaluddin Umri, a top Islamic cleric, told Reuters by phone from Delhi.

"They have realised terrorists belong to one community or the other, but what people have learnt is not to give in to terror tactics."

Meanwhile, bomb victims recovering at Mumbai’s hospitals say they did not worry about the religion of those who donated blood.

"We will never give in to communal violence," said Lata Sirsha, who was injured on head and legs. "This is the real Mumbai which cannot be defeated."

Muslim community leaders said they would set up a blood donation "camp" in a show of unity with Hindu victims of the blasts.

"We’re talking to the hospitals and we’re asking if... we can have a blood donation camp in the community," said Dr Anwar Amir, the secretary of the Mumbai Aman committee.

"As soon as the Muslim population heard the blasts they came forward and were on the tracks helping to move the dead bodies and rushed them to the hospital.

"Muslims, especially women, made omelettes and brought tea and biscuits to help. It’s the resilience of the Mumbaiker people that they all come forward condemning this dastardly act."

A senior leader of the former ruling Hindu nationalist party, the BJP, Gopinath Munde, said the blasts had helped to bring out the best in the two communities.

"This is the true spirit of Mumbai which keeps rising in each calamity.

"Train commuters, both Hindus and Muslims, who travel daily share a common bond and this was seen yesterday." – Agencies

Shay_xp
16-07-06, 23:44
i guess that all of the forum members must be thinkning that Israel is a country that likes wars, and likes to fight: well, its not.
all of our songs are talking about that "maybe one day the kids wont go to the army" and "ther will be flowers in the guns, intead of bullets".
this year ive been to Manhaim (a city in Germany) with Haifa's municiplaty singing and dancing group. we taught the German guys a song called "salam". cat you should know whats SALAM is, right? in Hebrew it means Shalom, and in English it means Peace.
i have 2 Arab guys in my class, 2 of my best friends. my dad has lots of Arab friends. if it was up to me, i would have visit all the Arab coutries in the world.
i hope that this situation will come to an end soon, and i hope that this end will be peacefull, do you all agree with that?

Jamie18
17-07-06, 00:16
I don't see how anyone can look at what's happening and say that it's proportionate or justified.

There are very few countries that could get away with something like this.

K.J
17-07-06, 00:31
It seems that every arab country in the world hates Israel. Anyone watched the footie World Cup? Well....A african nation (don't remember which one) scored a goal. Then a player took out a small Israeli flag from his shirt to celebrate (he playes for a Israeli club). The day after the match the player and his FA had to excuse to the Arab League that he did what he did. Why? It doesn't seems like you arabs will respect a Jewish nation. After being hunted for hundreds of years the jews can finally protect themselves.

هل وصلنا الي سلام الشرق الاوسط

Wolfguard
17-07-06, 00:32
i guess that all of the forum members must be thinkning that Israel is a cointry that likes wars, and likes to fight:
I don't think that assumption is fair to say at all. Anyhow, like it or not, Israel is as imperfect as any other nation on this Earth we share. To point out examples of such isn't pro or anti-Israel; it's just a fact.

DragonDan
17-07-06, 01:03
it does seem to be out of control at this time.

ivannnnn
17-07-06, 05:06
ISRAEL is evil :mad: :mad:
They wanna get Palestinian country..they're covetous,greedy :mad:
Muslims' God very angry against Israel/Jewish
Allah said in Alquran/Koran..u know
Why American supporting Israel???!!!

raiderfun
17-07-06, 09:01
That's right !
Up for now ! :o

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 10:43
you dont know what youre talking about. how would you feel if i will say that Indonesia is eil, or that Morocco is evil?
just because we have been attacked, and are trying to protect ourselves doesnt says we are evil!
and saying that we are a greedy countrey, and that we want Palastine is just stupid. we helped Palastine to create thier oun country!!!
you havent read non of my posts, and you just hate me? im sorry but thats racism. dont you get that the news doesnt show you the whole picture???

raiderfun
17-07-06, 10:44
morocco , evil ? :mad:
Are you crazy ?

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 10:45
Israel, evil?
are you crazy?

Lebanon, evil?
are you crazy?

USA, evil?
are you crazy?

Iraq, evil?
are you crazy?

Vietnam, evil?
are you crazy?

raiderfun
17-07-06, 10:45
If hisbollah protects itself , so they don't have any another solution ...

raiderfun
17-07-06, 10:47
we helped Palastine to create thier oun country!!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :yik: :yik: :yik:

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 10:54
yes, of course we helped them. but your TV doesnt show that, it shows only our bad parts.
have a nice reading, pleaes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_unilateral_disengagement_plan

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 10:55
If hisbollah protects itself , so they don't have any another solution ...
im not so sure the bombing our buses is the best choice, or maybe throwingg missles at us... but if it is the best choice, why do you think that we have another choice?

raiderfun
17-07-06, 10:58
Our Tv doens't show them ? They show EVERYTHING
And Does your Tv show the number of death of palestiniens and iraqiens ? :confused:

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 11:01
actually it doesnt. and no, your TV doesnt show everything, and it can be learned from what youre saying. and you cant tell that it doesent show everything, because what you dont see you dont know.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:04
Do you know the Jazeera Tv ? It's very very famous , you have all the informations live ... :)

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 11:08
i dont know this channel, because it doesnt shown on Israeli TVs.
do you know that brfore 10 minutes we had missles thrown all over Israel? on a condominium?
and no, our TV doesnt show how many palestines have died. and i know that it doesnt, and i dont think that none of them died. there are things that you dont know (and are not shownt on your TV) but it dont say that those things dont happen.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:10
There is some israelis who admit the death of palestiniens ? :confused:

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 11:12
all of them. im very sorry to tell you, but i do know everything. there are 2 sides to the coin (its a say in hebrew, i dont know about english). and it means that there is more than your side only.

and why the hack do you think that Jazeera TV (sounds like an Arabic station to me) will show what the arab people do to Israel???

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:14
all of them. im very sorry to tell you, but i do know everything. there are 2 sides to the coin (its a say in hebrew, i dont know about english). and it means that there is more than your side only.

and why the hack do you think that Jazeera TV (sounds like an Arabic station to me) will show what the arab people do to Israel???
didn't understood , sorry ! :(

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 11:29
does THE Jazeera TV told you that right now 3 missles was thrown on Haifa? (wow that was very loudy) 1 of them was in my hood!!! god that was scary.. thanks god it didnt fall on my house.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:31
does THE Jazeera TV told you that right now 3 missles was thrown on Haifa? (wow that was very loudy) 1 of them was in my hood!!! god that was scary.. thanks god it didnt fall on my house.
Oh so , wouldn't you escape from your country ?

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 11:36
where can i go? there is chance that Jewish people will get kidnapped in other countries.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:38
where can i go? there is chance that Jewish people will get kidnapped in other countries.
oups !
So you just pray to stay alive , don't you ? :confused:

raiderfun
17-07-06, 11:44
sometime i watch those scenes , and i wonder if i'm watching a horror movie instead !

Wolfguard
17-07-06, 12:24

Ummm...OK, then if Israel is "so greedy:"

1. Why did they give back the Sinai to Egypt?
2. Why did they leave Lebanon at all as opposed to a continued occupation?
3. Why did they give back Gaza last year?

Moreover, if the Israelis REALLY wanted to "get" the rest of the Palestinian territory, they could do it easily and couldhave done it at any time up to now. For some reason, they haven't.

And they can quote the Torah which backs their claim as the chosen people, and I can quote the Bible and say we're all sinners by giving into Satan and allowing ourselves to hate one another over land and religion. There's one thing I think we can all agree on, and it's that God created people who are Jews, Christians and Muslims. There's one more thing I would hope we can also all agree on, and it's that Humans should not try to destroy what God created, meaning fellow humans. Now that THAT is said, I think if we keep going down the route of a religiously based debate, it will end up as a "my God is better than your God" type brawl which will most likely get us nowhere.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 12:26
hello wolf i see that you were very acive in this thread yesterday 9i didn't read your replies) but you seem interesting , can we talk together now ?

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 12:27
you are very right.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 12:29
you are very right.
who ? wolf ?

Shay_xp
17-07-06, 13:22
yep... i agree with a lot of his last post.

MiCkiZ88
17-07-06, 14:31
I agree with wolf here.. and since I know litle about israeli history and the way they act.. since my step mom and sisters are from israel.. actaully my step sis and her child are at tel aviv atm.. and it's pretty safe where they live.. All those documents about israel only show the other side.. what about the peaceful and loving and better side of israel!?

Wolfguard
17-07-06, 17:54
hello wolf i see that you were very acive in this thread yesterday 9i didn't read your replies) but you seem interesting , can we talk together now ?
Sorry I missed your reply, friend - I work nights and went to bed right after posting (5:30 am in my part of the world.) I'm glad to see some agreements between people of different faiths. We may not share the same beliefs and we may disagree with each other's beliefs, but we should not sacrifice mutual respect for those differences. We are all human and currently only have one planet to live on. Jews, Christians, Muslims - we can all get along. We have done it before and we can do it now. How many more people are willing to talk as we are?

Probably a lot more than we think. :cool:

curly
17-07-06, 18:19
Jews, Christians, Muslims - we can all get along. We have done it before and we can do it now.

Exactly!

ISRAEL is evil

I dissagree

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 18:21
We are all human and currently only have one planet to live on. Jews, Christians, Muslims - we can all get along. We have done it before and we can do it now. How many more people are willing to talk as we are?

Probably a lot more than we think. :cool:
Well said :tmb:

Israel isn't more evil than any other country. It isn't better, either.

JamesFKirk
18-07-06, 07:19
ISRAEL is evil Long live the generalization. Now, you have said that everything that Israel contents, including israeli members of this forum, israeli poets, plumbers etc are evil. Do you really believe that? Don't get me wrong, I do not agree with what Israeli army does in Lebanon (in fact, I'm afraid that it's the step one in the WW3, now with the Iranese nuclear program crisis). But to say that some state is evil... So you agree with the fact that some suicide bomber blows himself in pizeria in Tel-Aviv and kills a lot of people? Imagine. You are on your first date in that pizzeria. It's getting wonderous, but then someone blows himself/herself up, killing your only love in very gruesome way and removing parts of your limbs and partialy blinding you in the process. That's what people believing that Israel is evil also do. You OK with that?
I can tell you a tale that happened. It was about 60 years ago. My nation was brought to the edge of destruction. Our state was nonexistent, some our towns burnt to ground, their inhabitants slaughtered. Yes, it was done by the Germans. But I do not feel that Germany is evil, although it was Germans that killed more than half of my familly in Terezin and Auschwitz. In fact, I think that Germans are in general a nice people (although their tourists are a bit too loud :) ). If I, an affected Czech can get along with Germans, why can't the poeple in the middle east get along with each other?

raiderfun
19-07-06, 16:07
Up for now !

Tombreaper
19-07-06, 17:18
why can't the poeple in the middle east get along with each other?

That's because of the average IQ in the middle east countries, Israel ranks highest in the region, about the same as in the nrthwest european countries, and that's about 105 (average) Most other countries in the middle east ranks lower, around 70-80 average.

jackles
19-07-06, 17:47
As long as mankind have wars then innocent people will suffer, that is how it has always been and always will be as long as there is still two people to pick up sticks or punch or shout at each other. Until we become spiritual enough for all mankind to say enough is enough, no longer will i want what someone else has, no longer do i believe I am better than anyone else, no longer do I hate................and I dont believe that day will ever come. The innocent will continue to suffer.

Sometimes all the finger pointing in the world will not make things better ...we need to change how we feel towards dealing with problems and the fact we are all brothers under the skin.

*sorry for the new age stuff...it my opinion nothing more nothing less*

Catapharact
19-07-06, 18:11
That's because of the average IQ in the middle east countries, Israel ranks highest in the region, about the same as in the nrthwest european countries, and that's about 105 (average) Most other countries in the middle east ranks lower, around 70-80 average.

Biggest overexaggeration of the month. I have you know that most of the most prominent doctorrs, Dentists, Architects and Business owners in forigen countries are Middle Easterners. I currently am finishing up my Degree in B.Com and Management but I also asipre to get my minor in classical studies. My fiancee currently is on route with her degree in Medical Science and is well on her way to Medical School.

Tombreaper
19-07-06, 18:45
Biggest overexaggeration of the month. I have you know that most of the most prominent doctorrs, Dentists, Architects and Business owners in forigen countries are Middle Easterners. I currently am finishing up my Degree in B.Com and Management but I also asipre to get my minor in classical studies. My fiancee currently is on route with her degree in Medical Science and is well on her way to Medical School.

Yes, but I (btw, these are statistics, not my opinion) said AVERAGE
I know there are people in most middle east countries with degrees in this and that like doctors and scientists, but they are only a small part of the total population, compared to most western countries.
Most of the average people are often underdeveloped, you can't deny that.
Don't feel attacked, but it's impossible to state that countries like Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq for example rank higher in living standards, number of intellectuals, number of people can read a book etc., than the UK for example.
It has nothing to do with 'Who's the best', it's just the way it is.

Assassino
19-07-06, 18:47
The worlds gone NUTTY!
What's going on with people nowadays?! They need a serious wakeup call!

Catapharact
19-07-06, 18:55
Yes, but I (btw, these are statistics, not my opinion) said AVERAGE
I know there are people in most middle east countries with degrees in this and that like doctors and scientists, but they are only a small part of the total population, compared to most western countries.
Most of the average people are often underdeveloped, you can't deny that.
Don't feel attacked, but it's impossible to state that countries like Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq for example rank higher in living standards, number of intellectuals, number of people can read a book etc., than the UK for example.
It has nothing to do with 'Who's the best', it's just the way it is.

And that is why I never rate a country based on averages; We always get the wrong impression if we do so. Averaging usually leads to sereotyping and who doesn't hate to be sereotyped.

Tombreaper
19-07-06, 19:18
And that is why I never rate a country based on averages; We always get the wrong impression if we do so. Averaging usually leads to sereotyping and who doesn't hate to be sereotyped.

Yes, you're right, and in most cases it's best not to judge a whole nation's population just because of what their administration says.
A good example is the infantile 'president' of Iran, a lot of people in Iran rather see him leave yesterday than today, so these people have nothing to do with the regime.
But unfortunatly there are countries/regions in the middle east with organizations/leaders, fully supported by large numbers of people:
Hamas and Hezbollah.
People with enough brains don't go support these evil people.

Catapharact
20-07-06, 18:09
And thus the UN agrees with Cat. Took em long enough.

UN warns Hizbullah, Israel of 'war crimes' liability
Human rights chief points to 'unjustifiable' numbers of 'innocent civilian' casualties in conflict.

By Tom Regan

In a strongly worded warning to the leaders of both the militant group Hizbullah and Israel, United Nations Human Rights Commissioner Louise Arbour threatened the "perpetrators of wanton violence against civilians in the current Middle East conflict with liability for war crimes."

Jurist, the legal news website, reports that Ms. Arbour, a former Canadian Supreme Court Justice and war crimes prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia issued a "pointed" statement aimed directly at the two combatants and their leaders.

Indiscriminate shelling of cities constitutes a foreseeable and unacceptable targeting of civilians. Similarly, the bombardment of sites with alleged military significance, but resulting invariably in the killing of innocent civilians, is unjustifiable. International humanitarian law is clear on the supreme obligation to protect civilians during hostilities. This obligation is also expressed in international criminal law, which defines war crimes and crimes against humanity. International law demands accountability. The scale of the killings in the region, and their predictability, could engage the personal criminal responsibility of those involved, particularly those in a position of command and control.

The Australian reports that although Arbour did not name Hizbullah and Israel in her statement, she referred specifically to violence in Lebanon, Israel, and the Palestinian territories. As of Wednesday, according to reports, at least 300 have been killed in Lebanon. Twenty-nine have been killed in Israel.

UNICEF and the World Health Organization issued a statement Wednesday saying that "civilian deaths include dozens of children, with many more injured. The psychological impact is serious, as people, including children, have witnessed the death or injury of loved ones and destruction of their homes and communities."

Unobstructed access for humanitarian assistance is critical to stave off needless death and suffering. The protection of civilians during conflict is an obligation under international humanitarian law. Unhindered humanitarian access to health facilities for the injured, for those who need care for chronic conditions, and for pregnant women, is equally critical to the prevention of more civilian deaths in this crisis.

The BBC reports that the United Nations' emergency relief co-ordinator, Jan Egeland said that neither Hizbullah or Israeli seemed to care about civilian suffering. He said that one third of those killed or wounded have been children, and that it has been difficult to reach the wounded in Lebanon because road and bridges had been cut by Israeli air strikes.

"The Israeli military attacks are all over the country. There are aerial bombardments which are in hundreds of places really. I think it is a disproportionate response, really," Mr. Egeland told the BBC.

"But I also clearly see that Hizbollah is trying to blend into the civilian population in too many places and they bear also a heavy responsibility for this. They do not seem to care that they really inflict a lot of suffering on their own population," he added.

Human Rights Watch said Tuesday that Hizbullah's rocket attacks against Israel likely constituted war crimes.

In addition, the warheads used suggest a desire to maximize harm to civilians. Some of the rockets launched against Haifa over the past two days contained hundreds of metal ball bearings that are of limited use against military targets but cause great harm to civilians and civilian property. The ball bearings lodge in the body and cause serious harm ...

"Attacking civilian areas indiscriminately is a serious violation of international humanitarian law and can constitute a war crime," said Sarah Leah Whitson, director of the Middle East and North Africa division at Human Rights Watch. "Hizbollah's use of warheads that have limited military use and cause grievous suffering to the victims only makes the crime worse."

The New York Times reports the International Red Cross (ICRC) said Wednesday that Israel "had violated the principle of proportionality provided for in the Conventions and their protocols." The ICRC also reminded Israel that under international law, its air-and-sea blockade of Lebanon must not prevent "food stuffs and other essentials" from reaching the civilian populations.

"We have reminded the Israeli authorities of their obligation under international humanitarian law to respect and protect medical personnel and their means of transport. We now expect improved access and security for medical teams," [Pierre Kraehenbuehl, director of operations for the ICRC] said.

The Inter Press News Service, which describes itself as an "independent voice" for the developing world, reported earlier this week that Israel is violating US law by using "US-made fighter planes, combat helicopters and missiles to kill civilians and destroy Lebanon's infrastructure."

"Section 4 of the (US) Arms Export Control Act requires that military items transferred to foreign governments by the United States be used solely for internal security and legitimate self-defence," says Stephen Zunes, professor of politics at the University of San Francisco.

"Since Israeli attacks against Lebanon's civilian infrastructure and population centers clearly go beyond legitimate self-defense, the United States is legally obliged to suspend arms transfers to Israel," Zunes told IPS.

Ireland On-Line reports that a rift is developing between the US and the European Union over whether Israel should "cease its relentless offensive against Hizbullah guerrillas."

The Europeans fear mounting civilian casualties will play into the hands of militants, while the Bush administration is giving Israel a tacit green light to take the time it needs to neutralize the Shiite militant group.

The mixed message could help Israel in its mission to destroy Hizbollah's stronghold in southern Lebanon and stop the guerrillas' deadly rocket fire on major Israeli cities. But Islamic hard-liners and terrorist groups could be long-term winners, using the vivid television imagery of the death and destruction in Lebanon to win popularity and promote their jihads.

Ireland On-line also reports that Israeli foreign minister Tzipi Livni rejected the criticism that Israel's actions were "disproportionate," saying that Israel offensive was not just a reaction the Hizbullah raids, but to the broader question of Hizbullah's threat to Israel's security. From that perspective, she argued, Israel's air strikes on Lebanon are proportionate.