PDA

View Full Version : Texas Chainsaw Massacre UE Region 1 DVD in September (menus added) !!!!!

TombRaiderLover
16-07-06, 12:26
Source: http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the-texas-chain-saw-massacre.html (go there for menus and cover-art)

Title: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (IMDb) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072271/)
Starring: Gunnar Hansen
Released: 26th September 2006
SRP: $29.98

Further Details:
Dark Sky Films has announced the release of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: 2-Disc Ultimate Edition for the 26th of September, priced at around $29.98. The package will include a fully restored print taken from a high definition transfer of the original negative and a host of extras, details of which can be found below.

*Feature-Length Commentary with Actors Marilyn Burns, Paul A. Partain, Allen Danzinger, and Art Director Robert A. Burns
*Feature-Length Commentary with Director Tobe Hooper, Cinematographer Daniel Pearl, and Actor Gunnar Hansen
*New 5.1 Dolby Digital, 2.0 Stereo Surround Soundtracks
*Digitally remastered Original 2.0 Mono Soundtrack
*Theatrical Trailers & TV and Radio Spots
*'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: The Shocking Truth' Documentary
*'Flesh Wounds' Documentary
*A Tour of the TCSM house with Gunnar Hansen
*Dr. W.E. Barnes Presents "Making Grandpa" Featurette
*Deleted Scenes and Outtakes
*Blooper Reel
*'The Shocking Truth' Outtakes
*Still Gallery
*Limited SteelBook Packaging

VonCroy360
16-07-06, 12:27
Wow! I want it!
Any info about this releasing in region 2?

TombRaiderLover
16-07-06, 12:32
Wow! I want it!
Any info about this releasing in region 2?
I'm not exactly 100% sure about it being Region 1. Dark Sky haven't announced it as being only Region 1, but amazon and a few other websites have said this. Dark Sky Films is a US company, so it is likely that it will only be Region 1, but it is also likely that it could be Region 0, so let's pray.

TombRaiderLover
16-07-06, 12:36
OMG, brilliant news!!!! It will be Region 0!!! Yes, oh God yes!!!