PDA

View Full Version : What are you having for lunch?!

Elysia
16-07-06, 12:30
Yes... I admit it. I'm bored. :ton:

Right now, I'm cooking Toad in the Hole (homemade, of course! Made with Linconshire Sausages, no less!) with roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips on the side.

Anyone else suitably bored and willing to share their luncheon habits? :p

jarhead
16-07-06, 12:32
i thought about starting a 'whats for dinner' thread but it looks like you beat me to it, anywayi think were having waldorff salad with brie and cheeses and crackers, loads of fruit and veg. just a large salad to be honest. too hot to stand around cooking a roast and eating it

Elysia
16-07-06, 12:36
i thought about starting a 'whats for dinner' thread but it looks like you beat me to it, anywayi think were having waldorff salad with brie and cheeses and crackers, loads of fruit and veg. just a large salad to be honest. too hot to stand around cooking a roast and eating it
Yummm... salad. Can I come over? I'd LOVE a salad right now!

Unfortunately, the Neanderthal I married insists on eating big hot dinners involving dead things (or tubes stuffed with innards / minced dead things / dead things covered in spicy brown sauce... I'm not a vegetarian by any measure, but sometimes his insistence on eating meat with every meal gets to me!).

As he so often says: 'You don't win friends with salad...' :rolleyes:

Mad Tony
16-07-06, 12:41
Bacon Baguette! :p

Thorir
16-07-06, 12:44
Low-carb bread with ham, salad and red onions.
And coffee. :)

jarhead
16-07-06, 12:54
low carb bread- can you atually get that??

and yer i suppose you dont win friends with salad, nor a dead chicken or half the rear of a cow on your table. im not a vegetarian, i love chicken and fish too much but i hate eating red meat and only have it in spag bowl, once a month or so.

Atlantean-Squid
16-07-06, 14:03
Smoked Salmon + Cheese + Mayonnaise = win

EDIT: In a sandwich, of course.

da tomb raider!
16-07-06, 16:19
Burger King! Kid's Meal! Free Superman Toy! Yeah! Fun!

tomblover
16-07-06, 16:28
Burger King! Kid's Meal! Free Superman Toy! Yeah! Fun! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

illuminati30
16-07-06, 16:41
Having soup right now, before me dinner :D

da tomb raider!
16-07-06, 16:50
Nee-yowwww.... nee... oww... I love playing with the Man of Steel! Here, Superman, have a bite of my tasty burger! You'll need a good meal for when you save the world again tomorrow! Yum!