View Full Version : The Dreamcast

Titanium
16-07-06, 20:48
Does anyone else really like this console? :D

My favourite games for it are...

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2.
Shenmue 1 and 2.
Metropolis Street Racer.
Tomb Raider Last Revelation and Chronicles.
House Of The Dead 2.
Chu Chu Rocket.
Toy Commander.
Phantasy Star Online.
And Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica.

jarhead
16-07-06, 20:51
i loved dreamcast, and especailly sonic and shenmue although i watch my borther play it, and of course DOA 2 whcih i thrashed my brother. i used to like playing rush 2047 but my brother always beat me

meansizzler
17-07-06, 08:12
I boguth it when the Xbox Game out, just to play Shenmue, worth every penny..

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 08:20
I remember playing a sonic game for the dreamcast, where you went through the story as about 6 different characters, and there was this big cat guy who had to fish a lot.
It was and still is an awesome game :)

Shark_Blade
17-07-06, 08:20
The console is cute and the right size. I like the design really and the games I've been dying to play on it is Sonic Adventure 1,2 and Shenmue. But it died years later sadly :( I can only play Sonic Adventure DX on PC and I want to play SA 2, badly.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 08:22
I don't have it , i have PS1 , it is true that the dreamcast is better than PS1 in graphics ? :confused:

Titanium
17-07-06, 08:40
I don't have it , i have PS1 , it is true that the dreamcast is better than PS1 in graphics ? :confused:

The graphics were alot better, I mean shenmue looked absolutely amazing for its time!

Mitch - That was sonic adventure :)

Shark_Blade - If you look on Ebay or at a market you could probably find a dreamcast really cheap and games for really cheap as well.

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 08:41
Mitch - That was sonic adventure :)

Did it ever come out on the playstation platform?

Edit: I've only played the first one, was the second any good?

raiderfun
17-07-06, 08:41
And for tr4-5 , was any comparison with PC / PS1 ? :confused:

Titanium
17-07-06, 08:45
Did it ever come out on the playstation platform?

Edit: I've only played the first one, was the second any good?
No it didnt sorry.

Sonic Adventure 2 removes the rpg elements to it and sticks to level to level action :tmb:

And for tr4-5 , was any comparison with PC / PS1 ? :confused:

It was similar to the PC version, it could of been better but it was a straight port release and it didnt really use the dreamcast's power.

raiderfun
17-07-06, 08:48
It was similar to the PC version, it could of been better but it was a straight port release and it didnt really use the dreamcast's power.

Ok but this console failed .... too bad ! :(
WHen dreamcast has been released ?

lee32uk
17-07-06, 19:31
still got my dreamcast and a few games too.RE code veronica is my fav game for it

Grenade
17-07-06, 19:56
My RE Code Veronica cd is scratched badly. I can't play it anymore. I love Dreamcast. Shenmue was great.:D