PDA

View Full Version : I think I fancy someone

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 00:18
I think I fancy someone. I don't know if she feels the same way

I went to this party one night. We talked for a while and stuff and when I left she kissed me?

I am confused quite a lot about this and I think I'm in way over my head?? I need some advice because I'm not sure what too do?

I've had a girlfriend before. But this one is quite good looking?

Please help

It's slightly embrassing mentioning it on here

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 00:20
Well if you fancy her... And she's kissed you... Then you've pretty much got the ingredients and the oven... NOW JUST MAKE THE CAKE!

Hope you could understand my metaphor :)

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 00:22
Well if you fancy her... And she's kissed you... Then you've pretty much got the ingredients and the oven... NOW JUST MAKE THE CAKE!

Hope you could understand my metaphor :)

Yeah your talking about getting in there! I can understand that. But the thing is I don't think I've known her that long. I've only known her for three years! but it's just I would feel a bit daft saying it and you know finding out shes got a boyfriend?

I don't when it would be better to say it?

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 00:24
Three years is a long time... Only problem i see is that she might see you as more friends, rather than anything more... Especially after knowing each other for three years. It could be awkward, and a little weird to be dating a friend.

Lifes to short, Share your feelings and emotions... Or you may regret it.

Rivendell
17-07-06, 00:25
Whoa whoa whoa.

You like her, she's kissed you.
You've known her for 3 years, and I'd say that was long enough, seen as some people get together within a week of knowing eachother.
Plus if you've known her for that long, and she kissed you (was it a peck kiss, or a "snog" (hate that word so much) ?) then why would she do that if she had a boyfriend?

:wve:

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 00:27
Three years is a long time... Only problem i see is that she might see you as more friends, rather than anything more... Especially after knowing each other for three years. It could be awkward, and a little weird to be dating a friend.

Lifes to short, Share your feelings and emotions... Or you may regret it.

yeah I know. Man shame, If only it were that easy! lol. I'll have to at least try?? I think I could honestly get her in my goodbooks! I felt if she was flirting with me one time! got the look I can tell you that.

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 00:33
Whoa whoa whoa.

You like her, she's kissed you.
You've known her for 3 years, and I'd say that was long enough, seen as some people get together within a week of knowing eachother.
Plus if you've known her for that long, and she kissed you (was it a peck kiss, or a "snog" (hate that word so much) ?) then why would she do that if she had a boyfriend?

:wve:
It was kind of a long kiss on the lips wouldn't say it was a snog but it was close
But would it make a difference if she had something to drink before it or not :(

LegenDarY
17-07-06, 00:38
you said i was at a party.. was she drunk? (cause if she drank too much.. it may have happened by accident)

and if she wasn't drunk.. she deffinetly likes you.. cause she wouldn't kiss you all of a sudden after 3 years..

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 00:44
you said i was at a party.. was she drunk? (cause if she drank too much.. it may have happened by accident)

and if she wasn't drunk.. she deffinetly likes you.. cause she wouldn't kiss you all of a sudden after 3 years..

I didn't think she was though I saw her drinking something along the lines of lime juice. Although I did have a drink or too at the party as well :)

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 11:36
Ask her out, maybe to go see a movie or to a party. Take one step at a time (but take it!) and you'll get there.

BlackGrey
17-07-06, 12:53

:vlol: PMSL!!!!!!!!!

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 12:56
pmsl? Is this new??

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 13:20
Just to say

I think she was flirting with btw! cause last time I saw her she was definately giving me the eye contact lol :)

lara_lookalike
17-07-06, 13:23
pmsl? Is this new??

i think it means peeing my self laughing

but i could be wrong:D