PDA

View Full Version : Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

marggo
17-07-06, 15:19
Something I found.....:D :tea:

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Catapharact
17-07-06, 15:20
Sorry to burst your bubble bub, but this already has been posted

Eleana
17-07-06, 15:21
Wow! Deja vu!

Lara's Boy
17-07-06, 15:22
Wow! Deja vu!

:vlol: That is exactly what I was gonna say! :p

StarCroft:AOD
17-07-06, 15:22
Funny:D Again:tea:

marggo
17-07-06, 15:25
Оh sorry then :wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 15:30
Always thought this was pretty cool. :)

Eleana
17-07-06, 15:30
:hug: At least I know now that I must be doubly smart for reading it twice! Yay me!:jmp:

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 15:38
That has already been posted and it's not true that only smart people can read it... Every human who knows how to read normal words (no mixed letters) can easily read it...
:)

Mad Tony
17-07-06, 15:39
I can read it, I'm smart!!!
:yah:

Eleana
17-07-06, 15:42
That has already been posted and it's not true that only smart people can read it... Even human who knows how to read normal words (no mixed letters) can easily read it...
:)

Damn. :hea:

Melonie Tomb Raider
17-07-06, 16:01
lol that is so cool. :p

rachkitten
17-07-06, 16:02
lol Very cool :D

scion05
17-07-06, 16:21
Sorry to burst your bubble bub, but this already has been posted

oh good christ... will you LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! :mad:

btw its :vlol:

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:22
oh good christ... will you LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! :mad:

Kid... Do not make this personal. You know it won't end well for you.

scion05
17-07-06, 16:25
Kid... Do not make this personal. You know it won't end well for you.

oh shut it... and dont cal him kid please....

it aint fair how your always telling people off, or pointing things out to dissapoint them...
somethings are best untold...

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 16:27
Umm... You two have to fight over every thread (I'm talking about "omg" thread)?!
Everyone can say what he wants, no need for corrections or :mad: posts...

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:28
oh shut it... and dont cal him kid please....

it aint fair how your always telling people off, or pointing things out to dissapoint them...
somethings are best untold...

Shut it? My my, strong words comming from a boy who ran out of an online IM crying about how he was name called.

My view is simple; We already have had a thread on this topic a few days agao. We don't need another. Its spamming and thus foes against forum rules. Now I suggest you put yourself inline before things get ugly... Kid.

jarhead
17-07-06, 16:31
sorry to but in but ive been called names before, and well i now that being ginger can often result in more name calling, as ginger people seem to be hated by bullies,. dont tell me you've never been called a name and felt upset by it. marggo also admitted that he/she didnt see the toher thread, as its already some way back

and yes, its already been posted marggo :tmb:

scion05
17-07-06, 16:35
Shut it? My my, strong words comming from a boy who ran out of an online IM crying about how he was name called.

My view is simple; We already have had a thread on this topic a few days agao. We don't need another. Its spamming and thus foes against forum rules. Now I suggest you put yourself inline before things get ugly... Kid.

1. i was annoyed/upset not crying or pullin a face, more angry
2. who cares... some people dont notice... if you wanna re-direct
them, then simply give a link and a wave... not an absolute gobfull

btw - thankyoo JARHEAD :wve:

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:36
My methods are more direct; Deal with it.

sorry to but in but ive been called names before, and well i now that being ginger can often result in more name calling, as ginger people seem to be hated by bullies,. dont tell me you've never been called a name and felt upset by it. marggo also admitted that he/she didnt see the toher thread, as its already some way back

and yes, its already been posted marggo :tmb:

Nope never. Never gave anyone a chance to talk back.

scion05
17-07-06, 16:37
.... your just ignorent...

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:38
.... your just ignorent...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Ah kid... You amuse me. Ignorance is only evident on those whoactually take my words as insults. They may sting but they give the bottom line. PERIOD.

So I suggest you grow up.

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 16:39
:wve:

Is this the open fight thread or what?!

I'm justing to keep these forums a peaceful place... :o

scion05
17-07-06, 16:41
BWAHAHAHAHA! Ah kid... You amuse me. Ignorance is only evident on those whoactually take my words as insults. They may sting but they give the bottom line. PERIOD.

So I suggest you grow up.

they dont have to be taken as insults, smart arse. its your overall
attitude i hate...and until the last few days i actually liked you...
but at the moment your trying to act like Mr. Moderator ;)

sorry von-croy360

jarhead
whats a period??

and i agree von croy , sorry to get involved. i am overly sorry with your 'debate' cat and richard.

Catapharact
:wve:

Is this the open fight thread or what?

I'm justing to keep these forums a peaceful place... :o

Fight? What fight? I just see some issues that need to be addressed. That is all.

scion05
still mr mod....
and whos richard lol ?

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:43
they dont have to be taken as insults, smart arse. its your overall
attitude i hate...and until the last few days i actually liked you...
but at the moment your trying to act like Mr. Moderator ;)

sorry von-croy360

Already you have taken the time to break three rules:

1) You are making things personal.

2) You are taking things beyond the scope of the problem.

3) You are talking about things that aren't even in context with the converstation, and obviously will end upin a flame war.

So I suggest you stop right now before I personally repost you.

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 16:44
Fight? What fight? I just see some issues that need to be addressed. That is all.

"issues" is when you peacefully talk about your opinion (which are different at the time), I believe when you call eachother "smart arse" and telling eachother to "shut it", it's called a fight...

jarhead
17-07-06, 16:44
oh im sorry, i have a pathetic memory thats taken up with studying and all that. whats your name scion??

once again im sorry, i feel quilty now, i shouldnt have posted a name if i wernt sure.

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:45
An issue is when you peacefully talk about your opinion (which are different at the time), I believe when you call eachother "smart arse" and telling eachother to "shut it", it's called a fight...

And who is the member that is thowing all of those? Me or him?

scion05
17-07-06, 16:46
Already you have taken the time to break three rules:

1) You are making things personal.

2) You are taking things beyond the scope of the problem.

3) You are talking about things that aren't even in context with the converstation, and obviously will end upin a flame war.

So I suggest you stop right now before I personally repost you.

1. Who cares... if things werent personal we wouldnt have a forum would we ?

2. No im not... your rude, and you should stop acting that way.

3. Im making it a conversation and i honestly dont care if it ends up as
a flame war :D

lol jarhead im DAVID :p

and also... i called him names like that because thats what he is...
id hate to make him out to be summat else... thatd be breaking rules ?
afterall name calling is wrong... but if im right, then i cant be wrong can i :)

jarhead
17-07-06, 16:47
look ok, von croy is right, and im gonna sound such a hypocrit for saying this as i know ive done it in the past but this is way out of hand. i suggest you just leave it at what it is. 2 members who dont get on.

either accept that you dont get on or take this to the ends of the earth and suffer the consequences

StarCroft:AOD
17-07-06, 16:49
Why not use PM instead guys think about the poster of the thread a moderator may close the thread and will ruin the fun of all.

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 16:50
And who is the member that is thowing all of those? Me or him?

I know it's him... But you're also attacking him by calling him a "kid" (insulting him doing that) and making fun of him by quoting him...
(btw, scion: is "arse" allowed on these forums?)
I haven't told it's anyones fault, I just told you should stop... I don't know who started it anymore, just simply quit it...

Catapharact
17-07-06, 16:50
1. Who cares... if things werent personal we wouldnt have a forum would we ?

2. No im not... your rude, and you should stop acting that way.

3. Im making it a conversation and i honestly dont care if it ends up as
a flame war :D

lol jarhead im DAVID :p

and also... i called him names like that because thats what he is...
id hate to make him out to be summat else... thatd be breaking rules ?
afterall name calling is wrong... but if im right, then i cant be wrong can i :)

LMAO! Oh Kid you are one misinformed gopher....

I don't see my direct ways as being rudeness to all the mature people of the forum. Those 18+ people take my posts for what they are; Direct reflection of the problem. Now... you obviously are taking things the wrong direction and if you were in any other forum, you would have been banned by now.

scion05
17-07-06, 16:54
would i eck has been banned, what a stupid forum that would be,
they arent only made for 18+ yr olds... unless your on a swingers forum :whi: lmao ( btw im not saying you go on them just an example )

Lavinder
17-07-06, 17:02
Oh for gods sake, if you don't wan't arguments don't do things that people say they don't like.

Cool thing, but I already read it from Tlr :D:D