PDA

View Full Version : Any good new cd's?

Rickéh
17-07-06, 16:51
Any good new cd's? XD i wanna buy some new i like Rock,R&B,Pop everything but Metal and stuff not so any good? :D

rika2
17-07-06, 16:52
Slayer - Haunting The Chapel

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 16:56
Recently I got...
The Early November - The mother, the mechanic and the path
AFI - Decemberunderground

Also, I noticed you like Avril Lavigne, try Instant Star (TV show) soundtrack performed by Alexz Johnson; similar to Avril, a bit more serious and a lot better... (not sure will you like it if you don't like the show though)

:)

Rickéh
17-07-06, 16:58
Recently I got...
The Early November - The mother, the mechanic and the path
AFI - Decemberunderground

Also, I noticed you like Avril Lavigne, try Instant Star (TV show) soundtrack performed by Alexz Johnson; similar to Avril, a bit more serious and a lot better... (not sure will you like it if you don't like the show though)

:)

Yes i like Avril lavigne :D and I shall check it out! ;)

Lara Lover
17-07-06, 16:59
Red Hot Chili Peppers new album is awesome :tmb:

Rickéh
17-07-06, 17:00
Hmm everyone is suggesting me with Rock cd's not any good Pop/R&B Cd's? :o

Rickéh
17-07-06, 17:00

EDIT: Sorry for sec post my god :o

irjudd
17-07-06, 17:02
Tool: 10,000 Days is really good and Godsmack: IV is really good

rika2
17-07-06, 17:06
hey try the new Cannibal Corpse EP "Kill", that's good chill-out new age music.

Paperdoll
17-07-06, 17:07

:vlol: and Ebola Syndrome is a heart warming romantic movie XD

Rickéh
17-07-06, 17:07

Hmm i dont know them :p.

Rickéh
17-07-06, 17:08
Hmm Please people XD, i live in the Netherlands and the most bands you know i dont know i dont know them so any good International bands who i know? :D

rika2
17-07-06, 17:11
Hmm i dont know them :p.

they play a folk instrument called "electric guitar" and tune it 100 steps down and add a traditional sounds called "distortion", it's good folk new age music :p

Ampersand
17-07-06, 17:29
Don't listen to rika, he's trying to brainwash you! :p Try Enya if you want a New Age sound, or Clannad for something more folk-y. :D

As mentioned before, Stadium Arcadium by the Chili Peppers is excellent. Keane's new one, Under the Iron Sea, is also very good but I'd recommend you check out their Hopes and Fears album first. :)

Hmm Please people XD, i live in the Netherlands and the most bands you know i dont know i dont know them so any good International bands who i know? :D

Within Temptation come from the Netherlands, don't they? Or somewhere round that part of the world? :D I love that band! :jmp:

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 17:34

The ones I suggested aren't really rock... :( :)

If you want pop, try:
Sandi Thom: Smile, it confuses people
Kaiser Chiefs: Employment

lee32uk
17-07-06, 19:27
Keane - Under the iron sea

Fantastic album :D

Ampersand
17-07-06, 19:28
Keane - Under the iron sea

Fantastic album :D

'Tis indeed! :D 'Nothing In My Way' is my current favourite. :cln:

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 19:33
I suggest buying the Crazy Frog (aka The Annoying Thing) album. :tmb:

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 19:36
I suggest buying the Crazy Frog (aka The Annoying Thing) album. :tmb:

:eek: No, Don't! I'll be the biggest mistake of your life. Lol. I've only seen clips of that annoying thing on the television. WOW, That thing gets annoying and Why does he have an album? Who in there right mind would buy that album? Didn't he also have a single? :p What a load of crap. Its just this stupid frog going 'ding ding da da ding ding da da ding ding'. Very annoying, but, if you like it buy it :tmb:

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 19:37
It's the greatest album ever, seriously! :tmb:

Just kidding, obviously. :p

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 19:39
It's the greatest album ever, seriously! Just kidding, obviously. :p

:eek: I thought you were serious there! Hehe. :p

Elysia
17-07-06, 19:53
Peeping Tom ;)

Excellent stuff. Mike Patton, Massive Attack, Dan the Automater and Norah Jones (!!!) all working together... I luuuuurrrrrve this album :tmb:

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 20:00
IMO, I'd recommend the new Keane album. I forgot the name of it :p But, It's a great album. Some of the songs are quite good. If you've not heard of Keane, Go on a website such as Youtube and type Keane and you'll get loads of video clips of them.

Another one is Red Hot Chilli Peppers new album and old albums. They're pretty good. Huge fan of them. And would recommend them to anyone :) As, I said search for them on websites like Youtube and listen to music. It's a great website to listen to music and then you know what your buying/paying for. :tmb:

Bonez
17-07-06, 20:06
Avrils working on her new album. :jmp: Can't wait for evanscences either.. i havent bought any recently, but theres some good one scoming out soon.:D