PDA

View Full Version : What's The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had?

Mad Tony
17-07-06, 18:05
Or Nightmare
So what is it?

My weirdest dream is when I dreamt that me and Lara's Boy met up in America and he kept putting a sheild in front of his face so I couldn't see his face.
Then he tried to kidnap me.
:vlol:
Strange dream, eh?

Alive_and_Funky
17-07-06, 18:06
Or Nightmare
So what is it?

My weirdest dream is when I dreamt that me and Lara's Boy met up in America and he kept putting a sheild in front of his face so I couldn't see his face.
Then he tried to kidnap me.
:vlol:
Strange dream, eh?

Very strange :vlol: . My weirdest is probably this one...

I was watching the ending of Batman Begins. Apparently, someone was being murdered, there was screaming and The Joker had chopped of a couple of someone's fingers.

When I woke up, I tried not to go back to sleep, but I did eventually.

BTW, it isn't the real ending of the film.

taika
17-07-06, 18:08
I had a dream the other day, it wasn't really weird.. but it was sort of like Deja Vu, I had a dream I was going to a mansion, which used to be owned by rich people but was now a place foster children were being brought up, it was really extravagant and had huge hills and fields filled with really weird, random stuff like diamonds all over the grass and stuff... I remember as you drove down the road you could see all the amazing things on the grass, and I remember it was near a theme park.

For some reason though, it felt so real, as if I had been somewhere similar. I just didn't know when or why!

StarCroft:AOD
17-07-06, 18:25
My most but not the only weird dream was that I posted in the AOD subforum a patch writed by me correcting all TRAOD bugs! LOL! :cln:
But I think I got baned later:D

UNDERTAKER
17-07-06, 18:27
You don't wanna know :whi:

Lara's Boy
17-07-06, 18:28
One slightly odd dream (not the strangest, just the one I remember more of):

I was standing in a line full of people, we were slowly inching forward in line, days, weeks, passed. We passed over hills and mountains.....right before I woke up, I finally discovered that I was standing in line to be a waiter, and I had just received the cloth (or whatever they drape over their arms), and had JUST stepped into the restaurant, and then it was over. Crazy, and weird.....

I like to think it is a manifestation of my fear of working in food related business....I have never had to, and I never want to!

:p

Alive_and_Funky
17-07-06, 18:29
You don't wanna know :whi:

Did it involve Undertaker (not you, the wrestler)?

TombRaiderLover
17-07-06, 18:30
Once I had a dream that I was Batman, but it was a good dream.

Anyway, my worst dream, which I had four or five times when I was younger, making me dread bedtime, had me standing in a room that was empty apart from a large double-bed. I was standing in the middle of the bed. I couldn't move at all. The door was wide open, and the landing light was on. Suddenly, a severed zombie's head floated into the room and circled me.

I suppose that's what happens when you watch that weird-looking video on the top shelf called The Evil Dead without your parent's permission. That video fascinated me throughout my childhood.

VonCroy360
17-07-06, 18:30
Dreaming that I was first married to my best friend, and then I was married to another one of my friends and we were sitting in a diner watching one person (which I know, I could say he's a friend) and a girl are like snoging on the table...

Once I dreamed I was entering some mysterius sewer with my sister and there were this old couple and the man was carrying a double barrel gun and we were running away... They actually had many rooms down there...
:)

Paperdoll
17-07-06, 19:57
Dreaming that I was preagnant, with the feeling of actually having a kid in there... *shivers* more freaky than any nightmare I ever had.

kewlkyle64
17-07-06, 20:56
One time I dreamed Elen's and tlr online's avatars came to kill me, except Elen's one was Lara Croft, not just her pants. I kept running and running and finally I dreamed I had run into someone else's dream, where I was at the supermarket. There tlr online stabbed me in the back and I was dead. Than I woke up.

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 22:50
Well it's kind of weird (it's a favourite band of mine!)

anyway well I had this dream once where I was asked by David Grohl to do a tour with them (the foos) and I was like hell yeah. So I went and done this mystery tour with them. So afterwards Dave let me have one of his old houses that he bought and a $100000. I was chuffed, but then he phoned me and told me I was fired

it turned into a nightmare, and it got crazy. I turned into a bum and saw Kurt Cobain

then I woke up

I'm weird I know lol!

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:00
Well, it was definitely a nightmare, but I dreamt I murdered my little sister. Just to let you know, I woke up in tears. It was the scariest thing.

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 23:03
Well, it was definitely a nightmare, but I dreamt I murdered my little sister. Just to let you know, I woke up in tears. It was the scariest thing.

dude holy ****! that must of been frightening??? murdering your little sister thats bad. Do you have lucid dreams??

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:03
dude holy ****! that must of been frightening??? murdering your little sister thats bad. Do you have lucid dreams??

Yeah, it was horrible. What are lucid dreams again? I forgot. :o

Rivendell
17-07-06, 23:07
Mine was my weirdest and coolest at the same time. Pretty sure it was lucid too, I remember having a certain degree of control over it.

I was floating (anti gravity style) in the Death Star, I was possibly Han Solo, and I had a lightsaber. Beneath was a HUGE hangar bay, with an army of stormtroopers marching out into space, countless AT-ST's and fighter jets trampling / flying outside. Then Vader appeared in anti grav, and me and him started to duel in midair, over a huge indoor battle scene. Man, it was ace. :D

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 23:07
Yeah, it was horrible. What are lucid dreams again? I forgot. :o

I thought it's were you can control it or something

anyway I had a really scary dream when I was younger. I went into my parents room and found out they weren't there. It freaked me out, then some dude with a knife came and stabbed me.

I woke up and couldn't sleep a wink it scared me ****less. :confused:

Rivendell
17-07-06, 23:13
Argh I've just remembered a Really weird one actually, it was quite disturbing.

I was in a biology lesson in school, and suddenly my mate raised his arm and I had a pair bush shears Like this but with long heavy duty handles:
http://www.spray-gun-manufacturer.com/rimages/354/ASE26150.jpg

which I clamped onto his wrist. He yelled out in pain, so I clamped harder (as you do) until it broke a bone in his arm. Much blood ensued. I ran from the class and hid from the teacher, but then a small cupid angel appeared and led me into the chemistry class, which was dark. Suddenly the door closed behind me, and I found myself face to face with Gimli, who threw an axe at my chest, except when it pierced my body, it was an arrow.

:\ It was weird and disturbing.

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:16
I thought it's were you can control it or something

Oh, well, I don't think I was controlling my dream because I would never kill my sister! :yik:

Trust In Trent
17-07-06, 23:18
Argh I've just remembered a Really weird one actually, it was quite disturbing.

I was in a biology lesson in school, and suddenly my mate raised his arm and I had a pair bush shears Like this but with long heavy duty handles:
http://www.spray-gun-manufacturer.com/rimages/354/ASE26150.jpg

which I clamped onto his wrist. He yelled out in pain, so I clamped harder (as you do) until it broke a bone in his arm. Much blood ensued. I ran from the class and hid from the teacher, but then a small cupid angel appeared and led me into the chemistry class, which was dark. Suddenly the door closed behind me, and I found myself face to face with Gimli, who threw an axe at my chest, except when it pierced my body, it was an arrow.

:\ It was weird and disturbing.

Freaky!

Lenochka
17-07-06, 23:51
Hmm lets see. I remember this odd dream where i was hanging out with lena katina of t.A.T.u. it all seemed so natural. i went through the dream going shopping with her to the movies. then we were told we had to go on stage. I had no idea what they ment. we went into the dressing room and lena handed me a skirt and a white shirt. I was like WTF im a guy i dont wear skirts. then i looked into this giant glass mirror decorated with pics of t.A.T.u. and there was make up on the sink under and i realized i was Yulia volkova! :eek: I woke up and i was shocked to say the least...

Genocide
18-07-06, 01:47
every dream i have is weird! but i can only ever remember a few of them...i'll see if i can fully remember the one about 'The Plague' (it's really messed up) and i'll get back to ya

sweetPoison
18-07-06, 08:35
I remember quite a few; here goes:

I was in some desert with a stream of water running down the sand...and I was naked! (don't ask why; I don't know either! :D) And then I woke up. :o :D

Please, if anyone out there is a psychologist or anyone that interprets dreams please tell me what the hell that means. :)

The second one was a little clearer.

I was in the bathroom and I walked out. THen I walked in again and it was different. I could see the moon. Then I walked out again and I was staring down the stairs. Then red smoke started to rise and someone with a blade popped out and was slashing at me. So I walked (notice it wasn't running!! :D) to my brother's room and woke him up. He then turned into the slasher and started to do the same thing.

:D :D

Mmmm, do I need therapy??

scion05
18-07-06, 09:07
i dreamt, a friend from here lived at mi grandmas,
and i cut her hair, and it was grey :o

Arch
18-07-06, 09:09
Years ago I dreamed 40th Fathoms! :D Except that I (not Lara, she wasn't there) was swimming on the surface to reach the wreck of the ship (it wasn't sunk but it was desert, rusty and creepy :cln: ). Suddenly I Stopped and I began to look to the waves and lots of sharks' fins came out of nowhere! I was really scared and then I woke up...

Really weird, isn't it? Those TR2 sharks never scared me before...

Angelx14
18-07-06, 10:38
I actually dont remember my dreams, but I think this one.
That I was with Lara Croft, (in game) she protected me from enemies. Then later it turned in nightmare, and Lara was zombie. Then my brain switched another dream.(nothin weird)