PDA

View Full Version : Miss Mona Sax

laracroft2122
17-07-06, 18:32
Ever since her moderator upgrade we hardly talk to her any more, she is always working :(

I miss her chats, who else does? :(

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 18:33
She's posting all the time?

laracroft2122
17-07-06, 18:34
Yeah but not about general discussions like we used to have :(

TombRaiderLover
17-07-06, 18:35
I'm talking to her on the Texas Chainsaw Massacre thread as we speak. I'm trying to convince her that it's a masterpiece.

sweetPoison
:hug: your post is making me a little sad. aww He's lonely! someone talk to him! :D

Mona Sax
I'm still here on a daily basis. If you want to talk, I'm always there for you (that goes for everybody).

:wve:

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 18:36
:) Waaaaaaa

laracroft2122
17-07-06, 18:38
:hug: your post is making me a little sad. aww He's lonely! someone talk to him! :D

@mona sax and sweetpoison: ahhh thanks guys

sweetPoison
17-07-06, 18:38
It's okay! I kinda missed seeing you here. :)

(LOL :D Sorry. I just had to. This reminds me of the cheesy films I watched. :D)

jarhead
17-07-06, 18:39
ibe noticed that too, but your doing a great job mona and we all apreciate it.

Lara Lover
17-07-06, 18:40
She's still around. I've seen her around. She still posts in other forums too, not just the forums thats shes moderating at the moment. Sometimes, I see her posting on the Open Chat Thread. :) Quite cool. As, I never except mods to go on the Open Chat Thread.

Anyways, Yeah I always see her posting some stage in a day :p

sweetPoison
17-07-06, 18:41
And if it is anything, LaraCroft2122, I will never forget you as you were the first one to welcome me here! :D And you were also the first one to congratulate me so it's always nice to see you on the forums! :D

laracroft2122
17-07-06, 18:45
And if it is anything, LaraCroft2122, I will never forget you as you were the first one to welcome me here! :D And you were also the first one to congratulate me so it's always nice to see you on the forums! :D

Well, in all my time on the forums I have never heard such nice words! :):):):):D And may I just say you are a very nice person

sweetPoison
17-07-06, 18:51
Thanks LaraCroft2122. :)

Now I'm getting teary-eyed now. :D

However, some members here wouldn't say I'm 'that' nice.
(I have had a few rows here actually. And it wasn't all that nice)

*runs and hides in shame

But thank you. You really have made my day. :)

Thorir
17-07-06, 20:27
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d010.gifLots of hugs for our dear Mona! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d010.gif

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 20:28
Ever since her moderator upgrade we hardly talk to her any more, she is always working :(

I miss her chats, who else does? :(

I've just had a chat with her via PM's. They're very handy. :)

I think Mona is a very nice person and She does have nice chats with you. I've only had one chat with her but, Yeah. She's a very nice woman :hug:

jarhead
17-07-06, 20:29
yes i think mona deserves huge hugs for all thats shes done. must be hard working as a mod, is it??

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 20:33
Thanks guys :hug:

must be hard working as a mod, is it??
Yeah, terribly. I deserve a raise.

Actually, it's not that hard anymore since the Legend hype died down, so I've got more time to post in other forums again.

jarhead
17-07-06, 20:35
no, you shall only post in gen chat !! :D

i thought a mod was just an excuse to tell members off and edit poeples posts. i suppose that can be hard work.

anyway its nice to know that you have more free time to post

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 20:35
Thanks guys :hug: Yeah, terribly. I deserve a raise.Actually, it's not that hard anymore since the Legend hype died down, so I've got more time to post in other forums again.

Your a mod? :eek: I never knew that until now. Wow, That must be a previlage. What forum do you moderate? :) I hope it's not one of the busy ones or you'll be exhausted with work. Hehe. ;)

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 20:37
Your a mod? :eek: I never knew that until now. Wow, That must be a previlage. What forum do you moderate? :) I hope it's not one of the busy ones or you'll be exhausted with work. Hehe. ;)
Yeah, I get to spank people. I'm in the Legend forum, btw.

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 20:39
Yeah, I get to spank people. I'm in the Legend forum, btw.

Lol, Spanking people must be fun? Lol. :cln: Legend forum? Oh, Cool. Haven't got that game yet as my computer specs can't run it.

Penitum III.
128mb RAM.
Some old graphics chip.Soon I'm getting a new PC so hopefully I'll get that game as I've seen it in shops at only 17.99! :)

ELEN
17-07-06, 20:50
Soon I'm getting a new PC so hopefully I'll get that game as I've seen it in shops at only £17.99! :)

You have to get it!! And once you play it, take a look at the modding thread in Legend forum :p I think you'll find it interesting. And by the way, welcome to the forum :wve:

Evening Mona and everyone :)

Mona Sax
17-07-06, 20:51
Hey Elen :wve:

xLaRaMasTeRx
17-07-06, 20:53
You have to get it!! And once you play it, take a look at the modding thread in Legend forum :p I think you'll find it interesting. And by the way, welcome to the forum :wve:

Evening Mona and everyone :)

Evening Elen :wve:

Yeah but, My computer can't run it and I don't have that much money either. I'll save for it and whenever I get my new PC I'll play it. I'll take alook at that modding thread Elen. Sounds fun whatever it is.

:eek: Look how many posts you've got :p Anyways, Thanks for your welcome :wve: