View Full Version : Confused and needing help rofl

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:03
I want my eyebrow peirced heard it hurts
But also i want my nose done but i dunno what i could put in my nose
That would look ok for a boy >.>

Kamrusepas
17-07-06, 22:03
Two of my friends have had an eyebrow piercing, they said it didn't hurt that much.

I personally don't want piercings, but they do fit some people :)

Rivendell
17-07-06, 22:04
How about the typical Bull ring? ;)

... Ok, maybe that's not so typical. ;)

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:04
I dont know what i could put in my nose though...

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:05
Not through the middle on the side <3

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 22:05
I dont have any piercings... But if i did, i'd probs have my bottom lip at the side pierced! :)

You don't see many guys with nose piercings, but thats ok... it's good to break the mould :)

jarhead
17-07-06, 22:06
err how does he eat?? - does he always sip soup through a straw??

and i'll stick with your eyebrows pieced and see form there.

Tomb Raider Master
IMO, for guys pierced eyebrow looks better (and cool) than pierced nose, but, as far as I know, it hurts. It's up to you to make the final decision I guess. :)

Paperdoll
One girl in my neighbourhood had it badly done so she almost lost her eyesight because the piercing started getting too further inside so be careful where you do it. She even had to get surgery.

Jake Croft
Always wanted my nose done
And my belly button if girls can do it... why cant lads?
Girls wear boys clothes... ok i sound just weird now...

Elysia
17-07-06, 22:07
I have my nose pierced and it didn't hurt that much - it was overpretty quickly and it just made my eyes water.

As for eyebrow piercings - they grow out after a while. And, well, you're sticking a whacking great needle through a big 'flap' of skin. Whether it hurts or not depends on your definition of pain...

EDIT: it used top be quite normal for guys to have nose rings - my hubby had one for ages... weird how things change!

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 22:08
Always wanted my nose done
And my belly button if girls can do it... why cant lads?
Girls wear boys clothes... ok i sound just weird now...

Boys wear girl's jeans.... tight ones!

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:10
Tight you say... Sounds hip <3
Anyway tbh 2 pac had his nose done and no one called him a puff...
I want it done still :]

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:28
How much does it cost for nose peirced?

tr_mitch
17-07-06, 22:29
How much does it cost for nose peirced?
That totally depends on where you go :)

It's one of the cheap piercings me thinks!

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:31
Ears cost &#163;3 near me <33
Ill have my nose done then change it to something small :P

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:32
But i want to hide it from my parents my next door neighbours mum comes with me for all peircings

Lara Croft!
17-07-06, 22:34
How about the typical Bull ring? ;)

... Ok, maybe that's not so typical. ;)

LMAO!!!!!!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 22:52
I think my nose might hurt though...

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:02
Eww, bull rings are nasty. I want my nose pierced, but everyone I know is trying to keep me from doing it. I'm pretty good with pain, although I don't want to do it and regret it a few years later.

Night Crawler
18-07-06, 10:55
I used to have an eyebrow piercing, I had it done when I was 15, it didn't hurt one little bit. For the first couple of weeks though you get little scabs where the holes are so have to keep cleaning it and moving the ring or bar up and down a bit, but after that it should be fine. Looks really awsome too.

But i want to hide it from my parents my next door neighbours mum comes with me for all peircings I had to do that too lol. Not from my parents but from my teachers at school! Piercings other than in your ears were banned, so I wore a plaster over it. One day when school had finished I took the plaster off before I got out of the school gates and didn't realise one of my teachers was standing there! I immediatly put my hand over it to cover it up but she insisted on seeing what all the fuss was about. When she saw it she was like OMG that has got to come out.

Thankfully by then it had healed properly so I could take it out for school and put it back in afterwards.