But i dunno i think it might hurt...

Kamrusepas
17-07-06, 23:00
Umm, why did you have to make a second thread for the same topic? :confused:

tha_mattster
17-07-06, 23:00
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=69902

ARE YOU MAD?!! CEASE THIS MADNESS!!!

Did someone put the piercing through your skull?!

raiderfun
17-07-06, 23:01
aW , it's so awful the piercing , yes you'll get hurt , so don't do it :( , it's horrible :(

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 23:02
I want the other one closed cause people were posting pics of people with fat nose rings >.>

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:02
I want the other one closed cause people were posting pics of people with fat nose rings >.>

No need to make another thread, people will probably post pictures here too. This one will probably end up getting closed anyway..

raiderfun
17-07-06, 23:03
:vlol: :vlol:

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 23:03
Pfft it was the other one i wanted closed the other was meant for my eyebrow but people started about the nose pericing lol anyway i think it might hurt but ive heard they do it with a gun like with ears

tha_mattster
17-07-06, 23:04
Just ask the people to stay 'on-topic' :)

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 23:08
Did you see the cat thread?
People were asked to go back on and they didnt >.>
Anyway this name of this topic is better than the other so if they dont wanna read about it they dont enter >.>!

Melonie Tomb Raider
17-07-06, 23:18
A guy with a nose ring? Hmm.. Never seen that before lol.

Nose rings on girls look super cute though. I actually considerred getting one, but changed my mind. It's not really me. I'll stick with piercing my ears. :p

StarCroft:AOD
17-07-06, 23:21
I'm thinking about one in my ears.:D It's painful or not?

Melonie Tomb Raider
17-07-06, 23:26
ear piercings aren't bad. I've had the two lobes done a while ago, and I also got a piercing in between the lobe and cartlage, but it got infected and grew back.

I'm going to get the cartilage pierced soon though, so I'll let you know how that feels lol. I actually heard it's less painful than the lobes though.

17-07-06, 23:28
Thanks melonie I better stay away of piercings for now:D

Eleanna123
17-07-06, 23:30
I'm thinking about one in my ears.:D It's painful or not?

I remember screaming :rolleyes:
But that's just me, and I was really young like 6 or something.
Other people who I have asked said it didn't hurt, so just ignore what I said about me :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
17-07-06, 23:38
Nose rings on girls look super cute though. I actually considerred getting one, but changed my mind. It's not really me. I'll stick with piercing my ears. :p

You'd look great with one! :)

And about the cartilage, it is less painful than the lobes. Not sure why, but a word of advice... Don't get it done with a gun. Seriously, get it done with a needle. The gun shatters the cartilage, I didn't listen. :rolleyes: Mine got infected, but it healed.

Jake Croft
17-07-06, 23:41
I just love nose peircings and its not seen a boy with a nose stud ive only seen 2 pac so itd be quite new <3 :)

ILG49ers
17-07-06, 23:56
I don't think any type of piercings look right on guys, but that's just my opinion. :)

Lenochka
18-07-06, 00:10
i hate peircings. I dont find it attractive or worth doing hehe. Tats are hot, peircings are not

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 00:14
Lmao anyone got a screenie of a man with a nose peircing and not lots of them like the last thread had and not the man covered in nose peircings

Melonie Tomb Raider
18-07-06, 00:15
Thanks melonie I better stay away of piercings for now:D

Oh it doesn't hurt that bad. How old are you? As long as you're not a kid it's not too painful. But then again I take pain really well...

Still, it only burns for a split second then it's over. Definitely worth it, I love wearing earrings! :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
18-07-06, 00:17
You'd look great with one! :)

And about the cartilage, it is less painful than the lobes. Not sure why, but a word of advice... Don't get it done with a gun. Seriously, get it done with a needle. The gun shatters the cartilage, I didn't listen. :rolleyes: Mine got infected, but it healed.

You really think so? Well I just might get it done then, who knows. :p

I'll definitely take your advice about now getting my cartilage pierced with a gun too. Thanks. :hug:

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 01:06
Yeah i think ill have my nose done then sod what people say cos 2 pac had his done he was a boy plus he was gangster lolol <3

Nephili
18-07-06, 02:20
Hmm a nose piercing on a guy? Personally i hate the whole nose piercing thing, i think it looks horrible on people, but thats just my opinion.

Ive had one piercing in the past, that was my bottom lip on the right side, but took it out for work issues.

Thorir
18-07-06, 10:46
Facial piercings are sexy! :mis:

I dunno about the rest of the world, but nose piercings are totally normal on guys in Norway... I'd say at least 80% of people with nose piercings here are guys. Lips are about 50/50, eyebrows are mostly guys... Belly button piercings for girls!

I have fake piercings. :D
I don't want anything that hurts, and I get tired of them after a day. ;)

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 10:47
Um i want it peirced just i think if i put a small item in straight away it will go infected cause i dont want parents to see my nose peirced lol

Night Crawler
18-07-06, 11:01
No no no NO! Nose piercings look absolutely awful on boys, I did mine myself when I was younger and still have the hole in my nose! Worst thing I ever did.

Thorir
18-07-06, 11:07
No no no NO! Nose piercings look absolutely awful on boys, I did mine myself when I was younger and still have the hole in my nose! Worst thing I ever did.

Yourself? :D
Uhm... And this occured to you as a good idea? :cln:

Jake, if you do get a piercing, make sure you go to a professional who knows his job. :)

Night Crawler
18-07-06, 11:10
Yourself? :D
Uhm... And this occured to you as a good idea? :cln:
Yeah, I was young and extremely stupid. :D

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 11:11
Yeah i go to professionals for peircings

jarhead
18-07-06, 11:13
my freind done hers and well she took all this care to boil the needle, bake it and all and yet got an infection in her nose, nasty!!,

any i would stick to getting your eyebrow pieced first, and then your nose if you feel the need. i do agree that boys with nose piercings can be seen as a girly boy, but its totaly up to you

Night Crawler
18-07-06, 11:14
How many do you have?

I went through a piercing phrase, thought it was a good idea at the time...don't know what I was thinking! I even had the bit of skin between finger and thumb pierced lol, worst pain EVER! It grew itself out! One day I was just writing and the little silver bar just popped out onto the table.

jarhead
18-07-06, 11:15
ewww!, that must have been uncomfortable when closing your fist, what if th metal got cold and you skin stuck to it??

and dont people stick metal in them and draw '3D' pictures by arraging bits iof metal and plastic

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 11:17
like 10 ive got 1 in now let rest heal up

Night Crawler
18-07-06, 11:22
ewww!, that must have been uncomfortable when closing your fist, It was! It hurt like hell all the time, I was stupid to leave it in as long as I did, but it looked really cool lol.

Angelx14
18-07-06, 11:31
No, I think it wont hurt. If we wont count that your nose will get red for about two weeks, then you will suffer from very big pain, then after few weeks it will be ok but still will hurt.
Then no.:D (why you need do odd holes in your body? I dont understand those people who want look like this
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5442/piercingsrz0.th.jpg (http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=piercingsrz0.jpg)
and if you will do piercing in tongue, it will look like this later
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5931/forkedtongueso9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
(just my opinion)

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 20:13
Oh well im not alone having it done my neighbour having his done aswell >.>

Wolfguard
18-07-06, 22:25
Personally, I only think nose peircings look good on Desi girls. Even then, I'm not to keen on it, or any other type for that matter. I just don't see the point of imbedding metal into one's skin.

tha_mattster
18-07-06, 22:28
I agree, I think piercings are quite ugly.

Btw that woman with the most piercings in the world (pic above) she lives in my city! I've passed her on the street once or twice....scary :(

18-07-06, 22:38
I find piercings somewhat sexy I mean In other people... But Only in the ears. That's why I want two...

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 22:53
Yup gotta love peircings <3

18-07-06, 23:48
Do you have any jake croft?

raiderfun
18-07-06, 23:50
OMGness!
It's so awful angel :yik: :yik: :yik:

Jake Croft
18-07-06, 23:51
Ive got bottom ear...
Had top let it heal
Had belly lol (Drunken at the time with friends)
And urm lots like on ears but theyve all healed

Angelx14
19-07-06, 11:53
Ive got bottom ear...
Had top let it heal
Had belly lol (Drunken at the time with friends)
And urm lots like on ears but theyve all healed

OMG :yik: !! What I hear! *faints* Poor your body Jake. (when you will be old all those holes will look awful. I can only look at it, and cant do anythin with that. Its your body, you can do what you want. But its just very bad and not good. Thanks to that you can get somekinda illness):(

Jake Croft
19-07-06, 11:58
No theyre all healed the holes

MiCkiZ88
19-07-06, 11:58
geeesh.... I wanted to get a piercing.. but then I had second thoughts.. and all I planned to get was an ear ring.. and now I have it.. It's nice.. but most of the time I wont even notice it! nor other people.. and now some think Im gay just because I have ear jewelry ( it's not a ring ).. I seriously dont get the idea of having piercings...

Jake Croft
19-07-06, 12:00
People who say stuff like that could be more or less jealous

MiCkiZ88
19-07-06, 12:02
People who say stuff like that could be more or less jealous
did you even read it through.. I said I wanted to have one.. but I had second thoughts about the whole thingy!

and I definately aint jelous.. lamo.. after seeing those pics... xD

ELEN
19-07-06, 12:11
Having 100 piercings on your head (or face) doesn't look attractive. I have two nose piercings, both on the same side, and I use two tiny diamonds, one above the other. But when I wear those, there is no other jewelry on my face. E.g. I don't wear earrings.

So, go for it, but never exaggerate.

Jake Croft
19-07-06, 12:14
Ill only have 2 if i get it done
That and Ear

Neteru
20-07-06, 12:24
I have my nose pierced. Does it hurt? Yes, briefly. It'll make your eyes water. That's about it. I wear the tiniest stone in it, for subtlety. I don't like rings in the nose.

20-07-06, 13:12
Yeah I guess it hurts but I think I'm going to have two in my ears definitely. they are cute for me:D

Rickéh
20-07-06, 14:17
I want a Tonguepiercing :] But im too young damnit :(

Nicky
20-07-06, 14:43
I'll probably have my nose pierced until the end of this summer. It's been a while that I've decided to do it, but something would always come in the way and I kept forgetting. When I have it done, I'll be wearing tiny stones. I don't like nose rings either.

Neteru
20-07-06, 14:58
Copycat :ton: :D

Nicky
20-07-06, 15:06
Copycat :ton: :D
I've never seen a cat with a pierced nose :ton:

Why, you prefer to see me with a huge ring on my tiny nose? :p :D

Geck-o-Lizard
20-07-06, 15:36
If you sneezed, would the nose piercing come flying out? :cln:

Seriously, go for it if you think it would look good. Either sex can look fine with any kind of piercing without blurring the line, just as long as you pick the right style of jewellery to wear. Like don't get a little pink diamond for your nose and you'll be fine. :p

I've got no piercings. Would quite like an "industrial" in my left or right ear though...
http://www.totallypierced.com.au/images/piercings/industrial-1.jpg

...and an orbital in the same ear.
http://www.evolutionbodypiercing.com/portfolio/orbital.jpg

Neteru
20-07-06, 15:51
I've never seen a cat with a pierced nose :ton: I have. Bast. :p :D

LOL Gecko, no it doesn't come flying out, but I do remember that when I first had it pierced when I slept that night I dreamt I had a giant bogey up my nose that I couldn't get out. I woke to find myself with my finger up my nostril, trying to pick the stud out! :D

Nicky
20-07-06, 15:56
I have. Bast. :p :D
LMAO! :D Touch&#233; :whi:

EDIT. ROFL @ your dream! :D

L.C
20-07-06, 16:59
I had my nose pierced about 15 years ago, and I, too, kept only the most discreet stud in it. I had to stop wearing it about 10 years ago for work, but it only closed up about 4 years ago for some reason. Like Neteru said, it didn't really hurt, just made my eyes water.

My fiance-then-husband had already had 2 nose piercings, so it wasn't so unusual for males to have them back then. Perhaps times have changed.

Sofitegan
20-07-06, 17:15
I would like one! but im not allowed. I want a stud, not a ring. I dont like the rings. I was with my mum when she had it done and she said it didnt hurt, but did make her eyes water a bit.